What's new

Mistreatment of Indian Muslims

While Indians portray to be champions of Pakistani minorities and open multiple threads on every such incident that takes place inside Pakistan, they conveniently ignore how the minorities are treated in their own front yard.
This footage again goes to show Indians obsession with Pakistan and how they associate Indian Muslims with Pakistan.
CAUTION : Footage contains sexual swear words.

This video was made in Pakistan.

If you want to believe all that's in the papers then who is making all the headlines and for the wrong reasons.....how about sharing your call centre and child labour sweat shop fortunes with your citizens so they don't need to escape India.

Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report - Telegraph

More illegal immigrants from India crossing border - USATODAY.com

Illegal immigrants from India are fastest growing - Houston Chronicle
1485071_469591663168355_96948011_n.jpg

10151972_623638247705066_5720690568563652189_n.jpg

A 22 second random video does not equate to the larger treatment of muslims in the country. Do you want me to put up videos of Pakistanis shouting "Shia kafir" and shooting busfulls of shia men, women and children? Do you want me to put up videos of Pakistanis celebrating after burning christian townships or hindu temples? What is the use of opening threads like this every time you come across a video that you like on the internet, other than to score points?

We have some 180-200 million muslims living in India as Indians and as muslims. They are not forced to convert or abandon their religion, like in certain other countries in the neighbourhood. End of story, and anything else is simply a matter of pointscoring to feel good. Get a life.
I can show you videos of your army killing Muslims under the supervision of officers, that after excavating them from under a collapsed building, can you show something of a similar magnitude in which a part of the government (army in this case) is killing people just because they have beards.....the violence in Pakistan is perpetrated by ignorant and foolish civilians and not directly by any element of the establishment, unlike India....

Actually let's play the game that Pakistanis love. This video is actually drama by Pakistanis to make Indians look bad. It's a false flag operation. They are all Pakistanis, pretending to be Indians. I dare anybody to disprove that.
Any proof to back this claim, I am guessing not.....

LOL.

NATO divided Kosovo and carved out Bosnia and buried communist-supporting Serbian retards.
Yes.

Turks ruled you.
You are our previous slaves.

Safriz, you are pathetic.... now you understood that you can't mess with us, you are trying to turn other nationalities against us...you will lose agains as always because you are a loser.

I can show you videos of your army killing Muslims under the supervision of officers, that after excavating them from under a collapsed building, can you show something of a similar magnitude in which a part of the government (army in this case) is killing people just because they have beards.....the violence in Pakistan is perpetrated by ignorant and foolish civilians and not directly by any element of the establishment, unlike India....
The video you are taling about was the killing of a terrorist. Not after excavating him, but when he was under it, and moving his hands. The soldiers could not take the risk that he was trying to blow himself up with a vest. It is SoP when a terrorist moves his hands towards his chest, to rain bullets on him without mercy. He was not killed for being a muslim, but because he was a terrorist scum who had been in a firefight with Indian soldiers. The house didn't just collapse on him, it was rocketed by our soldiers, the protectors and defenders of Kashmir and Kashmiris.

I dare you to show videos of Indian army killing people just for being muslims, and also prove that they are being killed just for being muslims. It doesn't happen.

And by the way, yes you can see plenty of videos of your rangers shooting unarmed civilians for no reason. And your army has committed plenty of atrocities in Bangladesh and other places.

As usual, talking about poverty when that's not the tpic. As if there is no poverty in Pakistan. As if Pakistan's per capita income is higher than India's. Dude, any point you use to troll against India will be applicable to Pak as well - just like your earlier attempt to talk about aid from "british masters", when your own country receives aid from them too, and will soon be the biggest recipient of Brritish aid. Anyway, I'm really not interested in habitual trollers. Enjoy.
Check your post `83 before making assumptions....wonder who dragged donations/ Bakshish and all else into another wise healthy debate....... charity, donations and poverty go side by side.

Check your post `83 before making assumptions....wonder who dragged donations/ Bakshish and all else into another wise healthy debate....... charity, donations and poverty go side by side.
Healthy debate.:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

I suppose for you these troll threads are what "healthy debates" means. Yea, right.

And yes, Pakistan survives on charity and bakshish.

Healthy debate.:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

I suppose for you these troll threads are what "healthy debates" means. Yea, right.

And yes, Pakistan survives on charity and bakshish.
You didn't miss the party .....and yes India is poorer than sub Saharan states.

Back
Top Bottom