What's new

Mistreatment of Indian Muslims

How many muslim nations ? how many have nuclear weapons?

How many hindu nations? How many hindu nations have nukes?

A ratio analysis will suffice .
But as a wise man said.....finish India and no more Hindus ....... finish Pakistan.....still many Muslims all over the globe.

give this fooking lesson to that fucktard who is posting as a turk.
He has a point. Why are Indian members abusing Turkey, because of he behaviour of an obvious false flagger who wants precisely this?

Be careful dont let me start on your country and people,you'll lose.

Oh please, every country in this stupid world has their problems so dont think too much of yourself. Also it was your fellow country man who started bad mouthing an entire country based on a stupid video. Are all Turks this retarded? I don't think so

Ain't you the one who ran away from Pakistan affairs after losing to the registered chutiya of PDF ?
If you know that much about members, it makes me wonder if this is indeed your first account.:D

But as a wise man said.....finish India and no more Hindus ....... finish Pakistan.....still many Muslims all over the globe.

And do you expect Mecca and madina to remain standing if pakistan launches nuclear war on india. No. Your sacred spots plus several arab nations,pakistan will be destroyed in nuclear war with india. ...

Ain't you the one who ran away from Pakistan affairs after losing to the registered chutiya of PDF ?
I dont run for noone kid,no use in staying on a forum where a taliban supporter has a tittle.

He has a point. Why are Indian members abusing Turkey, because of he behaviour of an obvious false flagger who wants precisely this?

Instead of teaching us he should ask his fellow turk even he is pretending to be turk
We all know he is not Turkish,but your idiot countryman still calling us names.

Okay I am out of it.

Instead of teaching us he should ask his fellow turk even he is pretending to be turk

Okay I am out of it.

He is not a "fellow turk" if he is pretending to be a turk. It is disingenious of Indian members to take the bait and abuse Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom