What's new

Mistreatment of Indian Muslims

have you forgotten how Russia totally kicked you and butchered and exiled tens of millions of muslims to turkey from caucusus.Funny because nearly half the population of turkey is muhajirs from caucusus lol.

Look at what General Yermolov did in islamic territories of Kavkaz. They turks can do nothing.

The fellow you are responding to is as turkish as my grandma. Check out an account named "safriz the chutiya" (the name that the PDF management have given him) to know who he is.

Yeah sure...
Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Iran, Turkey, Indonesia etc are all ruled by U.S.A?
If you take Muslims over-all, Muslims outperform India in everything...Wealth, economic output, GDP, per capita income, Industrial production, global spread and influence, total military strength...EVERYTHING!
Anyways, leave this topic
hahaha what a laughable Point All these Puppet States are Never Be Global Power Not Even Turkey Which is the Nato Puppet Regime Even Pakistan Is Better than You guys At least they have their own Identity, courage to take their decisions Not Like Turkey A NATO Puppet.

Turks don't give a tiny shit about what a third world, smelly, miserable shit hole of a country thinks about us.

In Turkey, we have a saying that We are alone in this world, friendless.

It means that Turks don't really care about what others think. We are proud nation and a historical superpower that dominated Europe, Africa, and Trans-Asia for centuries!

Who are you? Our previous slaves? :lol:
Really? We all would like to know which Turkish state was a superpower and made us slaves. Please shower your knowledge on us.

Last edited:
hahaha what a laughable Point All these Puppet States are Never Be Global Power Not Even Turkey Which is the Nato Puppet Regime Even Pakistan Is Better than You guys At least they have their own Identity, courage to take their decisions Not Like Turkey A NATO Puppet.

How many muslim nations ? how many have nuclear weapons?

How many hindu nations? How many hindu nations have nukes?

A ratio analysis will suffice .

indians muslims can go to arabia,pakistan,turkey,africa,indonesia,central asia etc. if they don't like india. india is for peaceful religions like hinduism,sikh,christianity .when in rome be like romans.
@Windjammer

This represents the mindset that I was talking about.
@The Sultan Erdogan........Foot print of the beast he detests.......how ironic the video bursts the bubble of the so called peaceful majority.

Its a shame though, cause he was a nice guy, opinionated but atleast not a bigot.
That was my impression too. But apparently he was very bigoted against the Turks or Arabs, I forget which. I wonder what he did to earn such a fall from grace, to be kicked off the pedestal. From being junior think tank to being pinked for eternity and mocked.

Indians showing their hate and despise for Muslims.

All Pakistanis should see this and understand the importance of their powerful military.

Pakistan is a fundamental cause which is keeping this barbaric nature of backward Indian culture in check.

LOL wait and see all the Hindoo barbarians gonna wipe out islam from the face of the planet. And you cant even cry about it lol

@The Sultan Erdogan........Foot print of the beast he detests.......how ironic the video bursts the bubble of the so called peaceful majority.

not our problem.We are not interested in appeasing any minority. If you want to live ,live.If you don't like india leave,there are several darul-e-islam outside india. Not our problem .

When in rome ,be like roman.

Back
Top Bottom