What's new

Mistreatment of Indian Muslims

While Indians portray to be champions of Pakistani minorities and open multiple threads on every such incident that takes place inside Pakistan, they conveniently ignore how the minorities are treated in their own front yard.
This footage again goes to show Indians obsession with Pakistan and how they associate Indian Muslims with Pakistan.
CAUTION : Footage contains sexual swear words.

That guy can't be a Hindu, he's bloody MF. Though i can see that Muslim man laughing at the end.

While Indians portray to be champions of Pakistani minorities and open multiple threads on every such incident that takes place inside Pakistan, they conveniently ignore how the minorities are treated in their own front yard.
This footage again goes to show Indians obsession with Pakistan and how they associate Indian Muslims with Pakistan.

:lol: You should be worried about Shia your biggest minority who got killed on daily basis in bomb blasts and target killing.

you want source of that??

Apna ghar chod kar dusro ke yaha jhakna chod do...... Half of your problems will solve automatically

@Oscar Please look into this clip. I am pretty sure this is some prank being used as a maligning instrument against Hinduism. Please look into it. Thank You.

It's not just that...these scum bags are forcing him to abuse Pakistan praise Hindu religion and their leader, in fact making him say that he is a Hindu.

Barbaric behavior.

What pissed me the most is that they are picking on an old guy and pulling his beard. :angry:

I did not know that Indians hate Muslims and Islam so much---and are so ultra-right wing neo-nazi types.

Even on this forum, I have seen a lot of Indians defending the European discrimination against Muslims and spreading propaganda against Islam and Muslims.

Presence of a powerful Muslim state next door, outside of India's sphere of influence and armed with nuclear military, have made Indians suffer from a type of mental illness where by they have become obsessed with Pakistan, Muslims, and Islam.

Muslims have the longest history of dominating India. No other force did it for so long. And now, in Indian psyche, another Muslim state (Pakistan) has waged multiple wars on Indian land and murdered numerous Indians via armed attacks like Mumbai 2008, killing hundreds of Indians and humiliating India on global level.

All these mythical, victimizing myths perpetrated by Indian government to hide its own incompetence has really turned average young Indian into a misguided emotional nationalistic fool, who has one "target" to face (Islam/Muslims) in order to protect and enhance the glory of his/her nation.

I'm sure that if an honest survey is done, majority of Young Indians will support the India of governmental programs in 'facilitating" the "re-hindunization" of India's Muslims, Mosque, Muslim-culture and so on.

Last edited:
Are these Indian peoples pulling the old guys' beard and abusing him just because he is a Muslim? :angry::angry::angry:

We have eradicated their disgusting, backward, hate-filled culture from millions of square kilometers land area before, ruled over them for centuries, and passed our supreme civilization to them.

If Indians forgo that past and civilization, and turn back to their old barbaric ways en masse, we will make their life a
hell hole.

India should tame her these uncivilized barbarians and protect Muslims fully.

Only muslims are in down side in current not any one else ...... Muslim cant even rule their own country, USA doing its job.
And you want to rule India??

You are way ahead mate (No Sarcasm)

I don't have enough posts to post links. You need not to dig much to see the plight of minorities in Pakistan. Go to google and search "minority persecution in pakistan"

Are these Indian peoples pulling the old guys' beard and abusing him just because he is a Muslim? :angry::angry::angry:

We have eradicated their disgusting, backward, hate-filled culture from millions of square kilometers land area before, ruled over them for centuries, and passed our supreme civilization to them. If Indians forgo that past and civilization, and turn back to their old barbaric ways en masse, we will make their life a hell hole.

India should tame her these uncivilized barbarians and protect Muslims fully.

hindu respect of islam

Barbaric behavior.

What pissed me the most is that they are picking on an old guy and pulling his beard. :angry:

I did not know that Indians hate Muslims and Islam so much---and are so ultra-right wing neo-nazi types.

Even on this forum, I have seen a lot of Indians defending the European discrimination against Muslims and spreading propaganda against Islam and Muslims.

Presence of a powerful Muslim state next door, outside of India's sphere of influence and armed with nuclear military, have made Indians suffer from a type of mental illness where by they have become obsessed with Pakistan, Muslims, and Islam.

Remember what happened to Flotilla ? What a tiny Nation did with you ? Your fort of Islam has been beaten by us many time. Stop going gaga over Fort of Islam, they know their place very well.

Only muslims are in down side in current not any one else ...... Muslim cant even rule their own country, USA doing its job.
And you want to rule India??

Yeah sure...

Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Iran, Turkey, Indonesia etc are all ruled by U.S.A? :lol:

If you take Muslims over-all, Muslims outperform India in everything...Wealth, economic output, GDP, per capita income, Industrial production, global spread and influence, total military strength...EVERYTHING!

Anyways, leave this topic

That's a laugh of embarrassment you idiot!!! Can't you see that?

Stop supporting this bullshit behavior of your fellow Indians.

Other Turks will also have a laugh of embarrassment when they will see a false flagger screwing up their country name.

Remember what happened to Flotilla ? What a tiny Nation did with you ? Your fort of Islam has been beaten by us many time. Stop going gaga over Fort of Islam, they know their place very well.

Yeah I remember.

And remember when that tiny nation bowed down and publicly apologized to us?

But you remember how your diplomat was praded naked by Americans? or how European companies were caught using your citizens as "experiment monkeys" for their new medicines?

:lol:

indians muslims can go to arabia,pakistan,turkey,africa,indonesia,central asia etc. if they don't like india. india is for peaceful religions like hinduism,sikh,christianity .when in rome be like romans.

Back
Top Bottom