What's new

Mistreatment of Indian Muslims

Watch this and hear it from the horses mouth

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Par 4:
Are you still alive you shame less animals?

What ever you posted we dont care about it.

Another wave of sectarian killings hit Karachi, 3 shia and 3 deubandis dead. | Page 4

Minorities in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Religious Minorities In Islamic Pakistan Struggle But Survive Amid Increasing Persecution

Timeline: Persecution of religious minorities - DAWN.COM

From one of your own newspapers.
Better try next time.Your you tube posting will not work here.First clear your own backyard then point finger against us.Otherwise other people think and generalize Pakistanis are hypocrites.Even good patriotic Pakistanis cant get out from that.

Well these hypocrite extremist hindus who are hardcore supporters of narendra modi only understand the language of AK-47. There is no sense in arguing with such scumbags just shoot them and make subcontinent a better place to live.
Hey hindus listen to me "keep doing such things against muslims in your country and you are only igniting another civil war and hence another partition of bharat mata which is inevitable " The more you try to acheive akhand bharat the more pieces you will see of your bharat mata.

hey pakistani...this isnt 1947 anymore and there are no british around so that muslims can butt lick them for a separate country and get it by bending over.

Here take this pink revolution

Take this sick indian hindu politician
Still, we are better, case in point. Pakistani Hindus asking for asylum in India and other kafirs in Australia and other countries.

Your country doesn't means......that you start violating human rights (Killing Muslims, Christians and start destroying their holy places) and nobody can talk about that.
lola....
before giving lecture over here watch ur own backyard.....
a country with worst human right record....killing and raping its minorities,...destroying their holy places/.....
go and clean ur mess and keep ur house in order....then talk abt us......

Still, we are better, case in point. Pakistani Hindus asking for asylum in India and other kafirs in Australia and other countries.
Good joke :p you are bettter??? :hitwall:

lola....
a country with worst human right record....killing and raping its minorities,...destroying their holy places/.....
Worst human right record???? See amenty internationals reports on kashmir ... wake up dude , the world doesnt watch star sports only :p

Worst human right record???? See amenty internationals reports on kashmir ... wake up dude , the world doesnt watch star sports only :p
do not live n paranoia .....
whole world know abt pakistan.....and how the minorities are living there......
every day they wake up in the morning don't know if they will see their near and dear one in the evening or not.....
so, start watching ur backyard instead of amenty report on kashmir.....

Dr.Allama Iqbal Poetry in his famous Poem ((Talu Subha...Rise of Islam))
Hawas Me Kar Diya Tukre Tukre Nu-E-Insan Ko
Akhuwat Ka Byan Ho Ja, Mohabbat Ki Zuban Ho Ja

Greed has split mankind into little pieces;
Become the statement of brotherhood, become the language of love.
-------------------------------
Ye Hindi, Who Khurasani, Ye Afghani, Who Toorani
Tu Ae Sharminda-E-Sahil ! Uchal Kar Be-Karan Ho Ja

Here are Indians, there people of Khurasan, here Afghans, there Turanians—
You, who despise the shore, rise up and make yourself boundless.
----------------------------
Khudi Mein Doob Ja Ghafil ! Ye Sir-E-Zindagani Hai
Nikl Kar Halqa-E-Shaam-O-Sahar Se Javidan Ho Ja

Immerse yourself in your self, my forgetful one, this is the secret of life;
Come out from the fetters of evening and morning, become immortal.
------------------------
Nazar Ko Kheerah Karti Hai Chamak Tehzeeb-E-Hazir Ki
Ye Sanaee Magar Jhoote Nagon Ki Rezakari Hai

The glitter of modern civilization dazzles the sight;
But this clever craftsmanship is a mosaic of false jewels.

Where i said that Pakistan label themselves as biggest democracy of India?? I never said it so why should i provide proof for it??

Pakistan label themselves as biggest democracy of India?? LOL! Let me elaborate my point Pakistanis don't run around and label themselves as the biggest democracy of asia because we know we have problems and our country isn't perfect. The vast majority of indians especially on this forum Boast and proclaim themselves as the biggest democracy of asia while the reality is different.

Of course it doesnt concern me,This is an open forum so anyone can quote anyone's post.Btw Mistreatment of Muslilms in India also doesnt concern you so worry about your minorities.

Does it look like I give a sh*t about how you treat muslims in india? No I don't but it does bother me when some of your countrymen try to malign pakistan.

Also you dont know the meaning or definition of democracy,go and learn what it means instead of giving stupid logic.Also this thread is based on an unauthentic source.

You contradicted yourself. On 1 hand you claim you are not being rude and on the other you are insulting me by saying I don't know the meaning of democracy and I am giving stupid logic. I can also insult you if i want but I choose to deal with belligerent people in a pragmatic way.

Indeed but you should also follow what you said.And i am not being rude or disrespectful.You being a Think Tank should not come up with stupid logics like Pakistani's do not label themselves as Biggest democracy of Asia so this gives the an excuse and they can kill there minorities.

Why do you keep mentioning the think-tank thing over and over?What's your problem with me being a think tank? Can't you focus on the topic? SMH Kill their minorities I have lived in pakistan and no one killed me or tried too.

lola....

Dude this thread was made in retaliation and directed at those who started it.

Last edited:
Pakistan label themselves as biggest democracy of India?? LOL! Let me elaborate my point Pakistanis don't run around and label themselves as the biggest democracy of asia because we know we have problems and our country isn't perfect. .
That was a typo,Replace India with Asia.
The vast majority of indians especially on this forum Boast and proclaim themselves as the biggest democracy of asia while the reality is different. .
Reality is different?? lol India has the largest population in democratic countries that makes us the biggest democracy of the world,where is the problem??
Does it look like I give a sh*t about how you treat muslims in india?.
So why you are posting on this thread :lol:
No I don't but it does bother me when some of your countrymen try to malign pakistan..
Since when stating facts is being equated to maligning?? Also one of your countrymen brough Pakistan in bw the topic and not Indians.
You contradicted yourself. On 1 hand you claim you are not being rude and on the other you are insulting me by saying I don't know the meaning of democracy and I am giving stupid logic. I can also insult you if i want but I choose to deal with belligerent people in a pragmatic way..
Yeah you are giving stupid logic.Saying that doesnt mean being rude.Learn the difference.I thought that you would have figured out by now at what logic i was pointing at but sigh,so let me spoonfeed you.This is what you said........
"The thing is Pakistanis don't run around self proclaim themselves as the biggest democracy of Asia. Neither does Malaysia."
Now tell me what has protecting minorities in your country has to do with Pakistanis self procaliming as themselves as the biggest democracy of Asia or Mars?? Will you only protect your minorities when you self proclaim yourself as biggest democracy of Asia?? What a flawless logic lol
Why do you keep mentioning the think-tank thing over and over?What's your problem with me being a think tank? Can't you focus on the topic? SMH Kill their minorities I have lived in pakistan and no one killed me or tried too..
Because you being a think tank should not give stupid logic for face saving and your personal experience doesnt count.What matters is the statistics.Post some statistics for proving your claim.

@Windjammer

This represents the mindset that I was talking about.

I don't see no difference between what that dumb pr%ck was doing to that old guy and your behaviour towards other Indians. Unfortunately you are behaving in similar fashion with no objectivity about a random video and equating that to all Indians. Then you bring in past glory to show that you are more holier than thou attitude. I have seen videos of Saudis misbehaving with Indians and slapping them on their faces for some random road accidents. Now do we fault entire population for some random video. That is stupidity and you should know better.

I don't see no difference between what that dumb pr%ck was doing to that old guy and your behaviour towards other Indians. Unfortunately you are behaving in similar fashion with no objectivity about a random video and equating that to all Indians. Then you bring in past glory to show that you are more holier than thou attitude. I have seen videos of Saudis misbehaving with Indians and slapping them on their faces for some random road accidents. Now do we fault entire population for some random video. That is stupidity and you should know better.
He is not Turk.Remeber that Safriz "The junior think tank" .

That was a typo,Replace India with Asia.
ok :rolleyes:

Reality is different?? lol India has the largest population in democratic countries that makes us the biggest democracy of the world,where is the problem??

Typical blind patriotism! The reality is india is not a democracy "not yet" You guys still have a long road ahead of you to claim that.I am not trying to offend you but that is the truth even some of my personal indian friends admit it. Self proclaiming yourself a democracy doesn't make you one.If kim jong un writes down or proclaims NK a democracy that doesn't make NK a democracy. Real democratic countries don't boast or pretend to be a democracy they prove it.In a real democracy majority rules and the rights of the minority and absent members are protected.

So why you are posting on this thread :lol:
I'll answer your question with a question What are Anti-muslim indians doing on this Military forum poking their noses in affairs that doesnt concern them?

Since when stating facts is being equated to maligning?? Also one of your countrymen brough Pakistan in bw the topic and not Indians.

What windjammer stated is also a fact when he started this thread.The vast majority of indians on this forum love to take potshots and spread scurrilous claims about other countries in their posts but when one of us retaliates you guys go batshit. Look at the hate driven Anti-muslim posts by indians in this thread. SMH

Yeah you are giving stupid logic.Saying that doesnt mean being rude.Learn the difference.I thought that you would have figured out by now at what logic i was pointing at but sigh,so let me spoonfeed you.This is what you said........
"The thing is Pakistanis don't run around self proclaim themselves as the biggest democracy of Asia. Neither does Malaysia."
Now tell me what has protecting minorities in your country has to do with Pakistanis self procaliming as themselves as the biggest democracy of Asia or Mars?? Will you only protect your minorities when you self proclaim yourself as biggest democracy of Asia?? What a flawless logic lol

So when members are mudslinging back and forth about each others country that is not stupid but when I try to make a point in the defence of my country it's stupid logic? Why because it's adverse to your point of view? A indian telling me what and what not to do on PDF is very stupid. And for your information I wasn't talking about protecting minorities when I stated that,I was responding to someone who was making a comparison between Pakistan and india. Having a discussion with you is interminable and excruciating.So that's why I'm not gonna respond after this.

Typical blind patriotism! The reality is india is not a democracy "not yet" You guys still have a long road ahead of you to claim that.I am not trying to offend you but that is the truth even some of my personal indian friends admit it. Self proclaiming yourself a democracy doesn't make you one.If kim jong un writes down or proclaims NK a democracy that doesn't make NK a democracy. Real democratic countries don't boast or pretend to be a democracy they prove it.In a real democracy majority rules and the rights of the minority and absent members are protected.
Typical pakistani logic.Learn the definition of democracy first.
"Democracy is a form of government in which all eligible citizens participate equally—either directly or indirectly through elected representatives—in the proposal, development, and creation of laws."
Democracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rights of Minorities are perfectly protectecd with India.,And saying that India is biggest democracy of World is not boasting but just stating a fact.If you think that it is otherwise then prove it.

I'll answer your question with a question What are Anti-muslim indians doing on this Military forum poking their noses in affairs that doesnt concern them?
This forum was made to exchange ideas.We are just exchanging ideas here.
"Anti Indian Muslilms"??
And you accuse Indians of making scurrilious claims :rofl:

What windjammer stated is also a fact when he started this thread.The vast majority of indians on this forum love to take potshots and spread scurrilous claims about other countries in their posts
Stating a fact does not equate to taking potshots.Pakistan is the worst place for minorities,thats a fact.Population of Hindus,Jews,Christians and all other minorities have decreased in terms of percentage in Pakistan.Forced conversions are also a norm in Pakistan.
but when one of us retaliates you guys go batshit. Look at the hate driven Anti-muslim posts by indians in this thread. SMH
When you retaliate then post something from credible sources not a short random video from fb sources :lol: .If you think that any Indian will not go batshit then you are clearly delusional and stupid
when I try to make a point in the defence of my country it's stupid logic?
I never said that defending you country is stupid,stop making baseless claims.I said that the logic you made to defend your country was clearly stupid
Why because it's adverse to your point of view?
I have already explained that read my previous post again
A indian telling me what and what not to do on PDF is very stupid.
Practice what you preach.You cant tell any Indian to where to comment or not.
And for your information I wasn't talking about protecting minorities when I stated that,I was responding to someone who was making a comparison between Pakistan and india.
He made comparison bw India and Pakistan.To which you replied this........

Which clearly implies that you are trying to potray it as an excuse.Stop lying.

Having a discussion with you is interminable and excruciating.So that's why I'm not gonna respond after this.
The feeling is mutual.

Back
Top Bottom