What's new

Mistreatment of Indian Muslims

Increase in population doesn't change the reality that there are dozens of families living in refugee camps and haven't return home till today after the muzaffarnagar riots and neither the Indian federal or state govt has any interest in rehabilitating them again.
UP government announces Rs 5 lakh each to 1,800 families displaced in Muzaffarnagar riot - The Times of India
Akhilesh Yadav government has decided to give Rs 5 lakh financial assistance to over 1,800 displaced Muslim families in riot-hit areas of Muzaffarnagar and Shamli districts

Mind it. . not even a single hindu family got any money ( they were the equal sufferers )

now show me something like that from your side where minorities got something where both minority and majority were involved.

Increase in population doesn't change the reality that there are dozens of families living in refugee camps and haven't return home till today after the muzaffarnagar riots and neither the Indian federal or state govt has any interest in rehabilitating them again.

You are right we should done something for Kashmiri Pandits as well, people waiting to return their real home, dnt worry after 2 months a true nationalist will command India and will settle all their problems

UP government announces Rs 5 lakh each to 1,800 families displaced in Muzaffarnagar riot - The Times of India

Mind it. . not even a single hindu family got any money ( they were the equal sufferers )

More like only announcement. Since the dozens of families are still in the camps. Dozen of children also died in the camps due to pneumonia. There was also news where state govt asked the people to take money and give up the right to going back to their homes. It was also discussed on this forum. It was a complete farce.

now show me something like that from your side where minorities got something where both minority and majority were involved.

Not much since we don't have riots on the scale of India. Anyways I remember Joseph colony Christians whose homes were built by provincial govt within days and within a week they were back into their homes.

You are right we should done something for Kashmiri Pandits as well, people waiting to return their real home, dnt worry after 2 months a true nationalist will command India and will settle all their problems

Your definition of the term "nationalist" is amazing. :)

More like only announcement. Since the dozens of families are still in the camps. Dozen of children also died in the camps due to pneumonia. There was also news where state govt asked the people to take money and give up the right to going back to their homes. It was also discussed on this forum.

LOLz !!
dude, its elections time. . every single penny is delivered to these families by the UP govt. for the sake of Muslim votes. and just for the sake of debate take it as an announcement only. . why do you think nothing like that was announced for the majority ?

Not much since we don't have riots on the scale of India. Anyways I remember Joseph colony Christians whose homes were built by provincial govt within days and within a week they were back into their homes.

on a smaller scale also show me examples of only minorities been appeased ?? :coffee:

What you are saying is ideal, but that is not how people see it. Like the video in the OP doesn't represents Hinduism or majority of India, such cases are isolated. But it happens. It is right to complain, if only you are clean. In case of Muslims, they are as guilty as Hindus, so the complain about whole persecution thing is ridiculous.
What I am saying I am saying to raise awareness! If it is ideal than it should be our aim unless we are happy as less than our true potential!
For every community there are good and bad why drag religion?

What I am saying I am saying to raise awareness! If it is ideal than it should be our aim unless we are happy as less than our true potential!
For every community there are good and bad why drag religion?

Did I said anything against Islam? Muslims =/= Islam.

More like only announcement. Since the dozens of families are still in the camps. Dozen of children also died in the camps due to pneumonia. There was also news where state govt asked the people to take money and give up the right to going back to their homes. It was also discussed on this forum. It was a complete farce.

Selective reading?
The money will be given for rehabilitation to those families which are living in relief campus and have refused to go back to their native villages out of fear despite numerous efforts made by the district administration.
It is rehabilitation money - given to those who are displaced, not going back.

Not much since we don't have riots on the scale of India.

Does Pakistan have parts with the kind of population distribution as India?

Last edited:
That 1000 girls report is highly dubious and seems to be part of propaganda campaign. The temples issue is responsibility of provincial govt and they should deliver. Unfortunately they haven't. Not due to religion bigot but due to neglect and corruption. At least in our case political parties leaders don't participate in riots as it is a common feature in India.

Any report presented is dubios and a Propaganda :lol:
The govt. whether the Federal or the Provincial are part of Pakistan, dont circumvent the issue by shifting the blame as you fit.

And see how well is the blame shifted to corruption. I'm sure the christian settelment which was destroyed was also part of corruption. Forced conversions - Corruption and Neglect, how can it be that followers of Islam can force convert? o_O

Have some shame!

We are also the one who sentence those to jail, however the GoP is activly enaged in coducting peace talks with organizations which blow up the minorities. Better Again.

Well that's is the most audacious claim I have ever seen after what has happen in some parts of India in past one or two years.

No matter what you say, the facts are Pakistan has become very intolerant towards its minorities. We are better than you any day.

The thing is Pakistanis don't run around self proclaim themselves as the biggest democracy of Asia. Neither does Malaysia.
Are you sure?? Want to check the constitution of Pakistan or statements given by Jinnah??

Are you sure?? Want to check the constitution of Pakistan or statements given by Jinnah??
Where did they label themselves as the biggest democracy of Asia? And I was talking about the pakistanis on this forum.

Where did they label themselves as the biggest democracy of Asia? And I was talking about the pakistanis on this forum.
ROFL!! You didnt get my point.Pakistani constitution ensures protection of minorities but it isnt followed and actually there are some laws which ensures that minorities will be wiped out slowly.
You being a Think Tank analyst should not cherry pick things or posting stupid logic.

Last edited:
Nothing new,HIndu nationalist always had the dream of india with 90% Population But because of us Pakistanis,They failed

Nothing new,HIndu nationalist always had the dream of india with 90% Population But because of us Pakistanis,They failed

India with 90% population of what ? You give way too much credit to Pakistan when it comes to India. It's like an ant claiming that it makes the elephant move :D

[
ROFL!! You didnt get my point.
I don't think you got my point when you first quoted me Plus you didn't answer my question.Where did pakistanis label themselves as the biggest democracy in Asia?

Pakistani constitution ensures protection of minorities but it isnt followed and actually there are some laws which ensures that minorities will be wiped out slowly.
That doesn't concern you or any indian here.Why can't you people mind your own business and stop worrying about our minorities.This thread was a response to those that didn't and pretended to be a democracy.

You being a Think Tank analyst should not cherry pick things or posting stupid logic.
I didn't post anything stupid I'm standing up for one of my countries and you shouldn't tell me what to do because this is PDF. I don't like to debate with rude people So try not to be so disrespectful next time.

Back
Top Bottom