What's new

Mistreatment of Indian Muslims

whats wrong in stop cutting cows.....
and whats wrong in making Ram Mandir.......the mosque was built after demolishing the mandir....so, nothing wrong to reconstruct it again........

That is what wrong....if someone stop you to take a dip in Ganga River (Although your own media said many times its full of shit now the water is not clean anymore), as far Babari Mosque if you claim there was a Mandar.....then you must kick out all Muslims from India....as there were no Muslims before in India...

I don't think you got my point when you first quoted me Plus you didn't answer my question.Where did pakistanis label themselves as the biggest democracy in Asia?
Where i said that Pakistan label themselves as biggest democracy of India?? I never said it so why should i provide proof for it??
That doesn't concern you or any indian here.Why can't you people mind your own business and stop worrying about our minorities.This thread was a response to those that didn't and pretended to be a democracy.
Of course it doesnt concern me,This is an open forum so anyone can quote anyone's post.Btw Mistreatment of Muslilms in India also doesnt concern you so worry about your minorities.
Also you dont know the meaning or definition of democracy,go and learn what it means instead of giving stupid logic.Also this thread is based on an unauthentic source.
I didn't post anything stupid I'm standing up for one of my countries and you shouldn't tell me what to do because this is PDF. I don't like to debate with rude people So try not to be so disrespectful next time.
Indeed but you should also follow what you said.And i am not being rude or disrespectful.You being a Think Tank should not come up with stupid logics like Pakistani's do not label themselves as Biggest democracy of Asia so this gives the an excuse and they can kill there minorities.

Endia is indeed a shame, when it comes to religious intolerance and minorities !!

Endia is indeed a shame, when it comes to religious intolerance and minorities !!

Oh yeah.... and now tell me which is the best place for religious intolerance in world?

Suggest you check current active threads you might want to edit your post.....

You want a clue???? search "Another Wave"

While Indians portray to be champions of Pakistani minorities and open multiple threads on every such incident that takes place inside Pakistan, they conveniently ignore how the minorities are treated in their own front yard.
This footage again goes to show Indians obsession with Pakistan and how they associate Indian Muslims with Pakistan.
CAUTION : Footage contains sexual swear words.

Well these hypocrite extremist hindus who are hardcore supporters of narendra modi only understand the language of AK-47. There is no sense in arguing with such scumbags just shoot them and make subcontinent a better place to live.
Hey hindus listen to me "keep doing such things against muslims in your country and you are only igniting another civil war and hence another partition of bharat mata which is inevitable " The more you try to acheive akhand bharat the more pieces you will see of your bharat mata.

Last edited:
Well these hypocrite extremist hindus who are hardcore supporters of narendra modi only understand the language of AK-47. There is no sense in arguing with such scumbags just shoot them and make subcontinent a better place to live.
Hey hindus listen to me "keep doing such things against muslims in your country and you are only igniting another civil war and hence another partition of bharat mata which is inevitable " The more you try to acheive akhand bharat the more pieces you will see of your bharat mata.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

That is what wrong....if someone stop you to take a dip in Ganga River (Although your own media said many times its full of shit now the water is not clean anymore), as far Babari Mosque if you claim there was a Mandar.....then you must kick out all Muslims from India....as there were no Muslims before in India...
its my country..what u have to do with it.....
if u think its wrong..then u will also support pork meat selling and packaging plants in pakistan......
and abt ganga its a hindu country....and we have our ways......we don't want suggestion from u...on these matter....
no body is stopping them .....they are free to go where ever they want......

Last edited:
it is long Conversation, there are arguments on both sides..My topic is ""PERCEPTION IS REALITY""
If you see in India in a LONG-TERM , No doubts muslims enjoying Liberty, faith, freedom of expression, and voting power,
Moreover
muslims have passed certain islamic laws india which muslims of pakistan are not...
The difference is in our Perception..How we percieve someone in our minds..
i. How indians take muslims ie. long term??
ii. How muslims take minority ie. long term??

Attacking minority is barbaric act & should be condemned, Anti Semitisim hve long history & till that day many laws are working in Developed countries like France, Uk, to stop hatred towards Jews, Bcoz christian world perceive jews murderer of Prophet Jesus....so my point is perception of christian world against JEWS are negative.
On the Other Hand
Muslims hve long historic terms with all faiths bcoz their empire extended in to Europe/Asia/Africa, If you glance all history at once you'll unable to find any Hatred towards one Particular "Group/Faith"..., christians/jews/hindus/buddhist etc....

Pakistan is peaceful country towards minority community and If any Minority is attacked in pakistan by muslims, then its basis are weak & temporary, like there is no general hatred towards Chrisitans/Hindus etc
Moreover such violent reactions are result of One Man Actions, in which one member in minority community used to abuse prophet or burnt Quran publicily (i repeat that type of attacks are not JUSTIFIED by any way... especially when you attack Poor minority people in responce)

But in india....there is a solid perception against muslims? not in one region but in all india , they think muslims as foreign invaders, hinduism is class based religion they divide hindus in 4 category (Burahman,khashtri,Wash,Shooder), 4th category hindus are also called Dillats or Filthy creature ..and they class Muslims inferior them of all
((Proof from History)): India is a Origin of Buddhism, Buddha was born in India and later King Ashok is the first king who ruled major part of United india is Buddhist, But Gradually Buddhist are kicked out from India to other part of the world china, srilanka ,thailand and Now you find no Buddhist anywhere in India...

Why as us?

btw those same muslim countries are proving livelihood to millions of indian hindus working there

We also provide shelter for lot of Afghanis and Bangladeshis and even Pakistanis.So what ?
t.We earned money through our hardwork , it is not fair from middle east.Not only Hindus but also muslims.Majority will be muslims.It is not a license to harass people.
Lot of people from Turkey and middle east works in US and west countries .So they can given better minority protection to their minorities .I am asking you what about minority protection in middle east ,Pakistan or turkey ?
That is the question.Someguys here are too talkative about minority protection.What about you guys?
Just check your backyards then criticise us.

Here take this pink revolution up your arse

For Pakistanis every other thing is not worth, except self imagined facts so no one cares what you say.
Cast is not as bad as killing without even having any cast system. Our evils are still better than yours.

Oh videos! The news item I gave should bust whatever superiority complex you have.

And suck at this "Top class indian university" showing indian secularism and hindu religions " anti-violence", and suck a little harder

Take this sick indian hindu politician

Last edited:
Watch this and hear it from the horses mouth

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Par 4:
Are you still alive you shame less animals?

its my country..what u have to do with it.....
if u think its wrong..then u will also support pork meat selling and packaging plants in pakistan......
and abt ganga its a hindu country....and we have our ways......we don't want suggestion from u...on these matter....
no body is stopping them .....they are free to go where ever they want......

Your country doesn't means......that you start violating human rights (Killing Muslims, Christians and start destroying their holy places) and nobody can talk about that.

Back
Top Bottom