What's new

Mistreatment of Indian Muslims

Moderators close this thread. One Facebook video and whatever the circumstances are does not merit the response we had so far.

Moderators close this thread. One Facebook video and whatever the circumstances are does not merit the response we had so far.
As long as it is India bashing, it will be allowed to run for several days and several pages, despite all of us reporting it. Check out the OP's posting history, and you will understand that it is the norm, not the exception.

Honestly speaking it is never a religion that has done something to another...it is the people who do the things....its up to them what name they want to attach with their doings!

What you are saying is ideal, but that is not how people see it. Like the video in the OP doesn't represents Hinduism or majority of India, such cases are isolated. But it happens. It is right to complain, if only you are clean. In case of Muslims, they are as guilty as Hindus, so the complain about whole persecution thing is ridiculous.

See that is the problem with Pakistanis, they never get the context. I never said its all OK. Pakistan is turning out to be a hell for Minorities.. Forced conversions and blasphemy law are the other feathers which can be added to the list you provided for Pakistan.

1,000 minority girls forced in marriage every year: report - DAWN.COM

I said we are better any day compared to Pakistan.

Pakistan Christian Post

That 1000 girls report is highly dubious and seems to be part of propaganda campaign. The temples issue is responsibility of provincial govt and they should deliver. Unfortunately they haven't. Not due to religion bigot but due to neglect and corruption. At least in our case political parties leaders don't participate in riots as it is a common feature in India.

I said we are better any day compared to Pakistan.

Well that's is the most audacious claim I have ever seen after what has happen in some parts of India in past one or two years.

That 1000 girls report is highly dubious and seems to be part of propaganda campaign. The temples issue is responsibility of provincial govt and they should deliver. Unfortunately they haven't. Not due to religion bigot but due to neglect and corruption. At least in our case political parties leaders don't participate in riots as it is a common feature in India.

Don't you just go with the source? Like you did in the other thread? Why nitpicking the source now?

Well that's is the most audacious claim I have ever seen after what has happen in some parts of India in past one or two years.
True. Pakistan is a model state when it comes to treating Hindus. We have a lot to learn. :tup: I condemn this RAW funded NGO report as well. :agree:

I never said that either. But still you are really pathetic when it comes to minority rights.
True. You opened my eyes. When compared to Pakistan, our record is pathetic. :(
@Jessica_L - True. We should dig a canyon and hide in shame Or may be invite Pakistan to rule us again? :azn:

Last edited:

The thing is Pakistanis don't run around self proclaim themselves as the biggest democracy of Asia. Neither does Malaysia.

@Jessica_L - True. We should dig a canyon and hide in shame Or may be invite Pakistan to rule us again? :azn:

What you do in your country is none of our business but tell your fellow countrymen here not to interfere in ours.

Last edited:
The thing is Pakistanis don't run around self proclaim themselves as the biggest democracy of Asia. Neither does Malaysia.

What you do in your country is none of our business but tell your fellow countrymen here not to interfere in ours.
Sure. I will inform our Prime Minister to launch a circular forbidding Indians from doing that. I am sure, it will be done. :) I just hope he writes back instead of 'speaking'. In that case, we won't hear a thing.

I never said that either. But still you are really pathetic when it comes to minority rights.

That's why minority percent in India is increasing one other hand in Pakistan almost all minority wiped out

That's why minority percent in India is increasing one other hand in Pakistan almost all minority is wiped out
You fell for the Indian propaganda. They have all converted out of love. No exceptions. And it's best we don't disturb them here. Let the people have a good time. :) Good night folks. :enjoy:

That's why minority percent in India is increasing one other hand in Pakistan almost all minority is wiped out

Increase in population doesn't change the reality that there are dozens of families living in refugee camps and haven't return home till today after the muzaffarnagar riots and neither the Indian federal or state govt has any interest in rehabilitating them again.

!4 pages of horse sh!t over a facebook video with no credibility.

jai ho :coffee:

You are quite new here. Some of us who have spent a few years here know that hawabaaz enjoys carte blanche and complete immunity to post anything, generally flame threads without any source.

Back
Top Bottom