What's new

Mistreatment of Indian Muslims

Are you sure about the bold part? Or do you think Orissa isn't part of India?

About hanging. They haven't been hang till now. The lawyers would appeal against the decision and the case would be referred to high court. So you are lying about the hang part.
That indeed is a clarification you gave.. jammer may wanna check out.. poor Christians. Still better than Pakistan where minority is seeking refugee in India. Last time I checked not a single minority from India asked for refugee in Pakistan :lol:

Give them a choice of being alive with a caste system and being blown to bits, being alive with a cast system would still be better. See the Pakistanis want to pass of as Indians in desperation would show you what would they choose. India over Pakistan!

That indeed is a clarification you gave.. jammer may wanna check out.. poor Christians. Still better than Pakistan where minority is seeking refugee in India. Last time I checked not a single minority from India asked for refugee in Pakistan :lol:

Strange standard you guys have set for the well being of minorities in India. If there is no report of minority not seeking refuge in some other country then it is all OK. Before that you can kill them, burn them alive, rape their women, burn down their homes, slaughter them etc etc. Looks purely Indian standard. I mean that is very poor standard you guys have in India.

By the way another example of "minority prosperity" in India can be seen in this latest report of Telegraph too.

Fear and loathing in India's Muslim heartland could decide general election

Strange standard you guys have set for the well being of minorities in India. If there is no report of minority not seeking refuge in some other country then it is all OK. Before that you can kill them, burn them alive, rape their women, burn down their homes, slaughter them etc etc. Looks purely Indian standard. I mean that is very poor standard you guys have in India.

By the way another example of "minority prosperity" in India can be seen in this latest report of Telegraph too.

Fear and loathing in India's Muslim heartland could decide general election

See that is the problem with Pakistanis, they never get the context. I never said its all OK. Pakistan is turning out to be a hell for Minorities.. Forced conversions and blasphemy law are the other feathers which can be added to the list you provided for Pakistan.

1,000 minority girls forced in marriage every year: report - DAWN.COM

I said we are better any day compared to Pakistan.

Pakistan Christian Post

Last edited:
Putting videos and making sweeping statements based on the same video for a nation as large as India makes no sense.
When you quote findings of the Sachar committee or any other quote-worthy research, that makes sense for a discussion to follow.
Pakistan is no heaven for minorities either. It does far worse than not just us but most of the countries in the world.
Minority Rights Group International : Peoples Under Threat : Peoples under Threat 2011

yup,,,,,there is a problem,,religious zealots have gained much ground lately,,,which congress is responsible for..

You missed the point. Muslims in general rarely care for other religions. People like you are there, but their voice is low, barely audible. It is fine whatever they do to other religions but as soon as something happen to them, it is a crime of highest order. How many times have they attacked other religions and gotten away with it, because others don't react the same way as they do?

Hindus had the opportunity to react the same way. Murli could have been interpreted the same way (name of a god, Krishna) as the name of the director (Prophet).

Hindus never reacted. Neither is overreaction from Muslims limited to this case. The case with NE Indians, where Muslims drove away their own countrymen for an ethnic/religious conflict in some foreign country.

Look at this one, completely unprovoked. What has Jainism ever done to Islam? And no, they couldn't have mistaken it as Buddha as the name of the park itself is Mahavir.
Muslims-Attacking-the-Statue-of-Mahaveer-Jain-in-Lucknow-UP.jpg

Did they apologized to Jains after this? No. Did they faced any retribution? No. Is it an isolated case? No.

They are the most sensitive religious group around, yet they care naught for the religious sensitivities of others. These might be acts of unruly, illiterate mobs. But as I said above, the voices of the sane ones are too weak to be heard. People like you hardly get a position of power enough to stop them. Thus, it is not you but them that represent the religion. True that Muslims are harassed, but they are far from being innocent.
Honestly speaking it is never a religion that has done something to another...it is the people who do the things....its up to them what name they want to attach with their doings!

A 22 second random video does not equate to the larger treatment of muslims in the country. Do you want me to put up videos of Pakistanis shouting "Shia kafir" and shooting busfulls of shia men, women and children? Do you want me to put up videos of Pakistanis celebrating after burning christian townships or hindu temples? What is the use of opening threads like this every time you come across a video that you like on the internet, other than to score points?

We have some 180-200 million muslims living in India as Indians and as muslims. They are not forced to convert or abandon their religion, like in certain other countries in the neighbourhood. End of story, and anything else is simply a matter of pointscoring to feel good. Get a life.

Those were ordinary Pakistanis....but what your up coming PM is saying....you need to listen that first....he is going to stop cutting cow in India.....and going to make a RAM Monder on place of Babri Mosque.

Those were ordinary Pakistanis....but what your up coming PM is saying....you need to listen that first....he is going to stop cutting cow in India.....and going to make a RAM Monder on place of Babri Mosque.

1) He did not say anything about making ram mandir on top of babri mosque. Don't imagine things. His manifesto was released yesterday, and the ram mandir issue is only mentioned in page 41 (out of 42), and only as per supreme court rulings. All the Indian media is now debating why he and his party have decided to put that issue on the backburner. His stance is much milder than what extremist hindu groups want. You really ought to learn about Indian politics, without believing in the demonizing of Modi or BJP or hindutva that Pak media does. If it is ever built, a ram mandir would be built nearby, without affecting existing mosques. Are you saying that a ram mandir should not be built at all, in the city that Rama is believed to have been born in and ruled?

2) Banning cow cutting is not comparable to what Pakistan has done to HUMANS belonging to minority religions and sects. You can't pretend that banning cow slaughter is such a terrible form of oppression in this world. And in any case, he will not have the power to do that - that is for individual states to decide. And in states like Goa and Kerala and the north east, everybody including hindus happily eat beef.

Honestly speaking it is never a religion that has done something to another...it is the people who do the things....its up to them what name they want to attach with their doings!
Religion (any religion) is what is practised by people. There is no religion independent of people - if all people on earth died for some reason, there would be no religion at all. So obviously it's people who kill others - religion is a practice, not a being that can kill or protect. But the fact is that many killings and cruelty are done by people because of religious beliefs.

Religion (any religion) is what is practised by people. There is no religion independent of people - if all people on earth died for some reason, there would be no religion at all. So obviously it's people who kill others - religion is a practice, not a being that can kill or protect. But the fact is that many killings and cruelty are done by people because of religious beliefs.

1stly no religion is not just a practice but a set of laws + a set of practices...

2ndly, By far no religion requires killing in order to be part of it...of course there are certain cults which require you to do some "sacrifices" maybe that is why they are called cult not religion

3rdly It is not a fact that people are killing due to religious beliefs...They are simply killing due to lack of understanding...

Where the religion says dont kill, dont get jealous, humble yourself, dont harm your neighbours, you are no one to judge, control and do jihad against your ego and stuff like that....it is the human who does the direct opposite:

where the need to humble comes men go and exploit their ego...once bruised (incapable of answering some questions many Christian priests used to say you cant read nor understand the bible because you are not possessed by the holy spirit on I (the priest) can understand it so obey as I say) they go attacking the questioner making others too scared to question..

Where it says dont be jealous, the men go and wonder why others have this and I dont have that....and then start plotting on getting it something many kings and leaders did and confronted their "priests" on ways to be pardoned after killing some man for his wife (you can look up history how many times such crap has happened)

Where it says you have no power to judge others...it is again man who goes judging who is a kafir and who is a Muslim...

So tell me again how did religious belief cause killing when it was man and his twisted mind which caused it in the past and still is doing so in the present!

whats wrong in stop cutting cows.....
and whats wrong in making Ram Mandir.......the mosque was built after demolishing the mandir....so, nothing wrong to reconstruct it again........

Back
Top Bottom