What's new

Mistreatment of Indian Muslims

Or his own country?

People like him destroy the reputation of Muslims in this world.Dont give good treatment of minorities in their own country ,but ask for imaginary needs for muslims in other countries ,even if the muslims in that country dont ask for any privilege.

Well the title says it all...NY bomb scare....facing biased...
Though I dont support it its understandable...there is a saying ghaday ko bhi baap bana parta hai ....and that would be the situation but not just for fun thats disgusting!! So basically, your comparison is not really equal!

indians muslims can go to arabia,pakistan,turkey,africa,indonesia,central asia etc. if they don't like india. india is for peaceful religions like hinduism,sikh,christianity .when in rome be like romans.
Well then carve it out of the Indian part of the land only inhibited by "peaceful religions" and give the rest their independence! All talk no action!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well the title says it all...NY bomb scare....facing biased...
Though I dont support it its understandable...there is a saying ghaday ko bhi baap bana parta hai ....and that would be the situation but not just for fun thats disgusting!! So basically, your comparison is not really equal!

I know the comparison is not the same, in the case of poor Pakistanis pretending to be Indians in the rest of the world, it is because of the image that Pakistan has in the world. In this case it is a bunch of Pakistanis doing a drama and putting it on facebook to malign India. They did a bad job in acting, as is clear from the smiles at the end. So yes, different situations.

But then your post was one silly emoticon, and I am not a mind reader to divine what you are trying to say. If you want real comparisons and analyses, you should try to put what you are trying to say, in words. Did you expect a better response to a one smiley post?

I know the comparison is not the same, in the case of poor Pakistanis pretending to be Indians in the rest of the world, it is because of the image that Pakistan has in the world.
Try desperate not poor....Desperate for survival esp when even Sikhs in some countries were bullied as their turbans were thought of that worn by Muslims...so its not exactly a comparison...

As for the image of Pakistan....Surprisingly every stranger I tell I am Pakistani have been to Pakistan on a business trip and loved it...or wants to go there to see if what the media said is true...

I was on in the aeroplane just 2 and a half weeks back sitting next to a German who asked where I am from I said Pakistan (Never been shy to say it) and he was like I was just there 2 weeks ago for some fair (I forgot what fair) and he started showing me pix from his mobile and relating his experience...then he started showing me pix of his family....A complete stranger...happened more times than I can imagine...so mind you not everything the paper tells you is what the everyday man thinks....

In this case it is a bunch of Pakistanis doing a drama and putting it on facebook to malign India. They did a bad job in acting, as is clear from the smiles at the end. So yes, different situations.
No idea who did it I cant really listen as I am at work...
But then your post was one silly emoticon, and I am not a mind reader to divine what you are trying to say. If you want real comparisons and analyses, you should try to put what you are trying to say, in words. Did you expect a better response to a one smiley post?
Ewww from a girl + a sick emoticon speaks volumes means plain disgusting (no need to be a mind reader)....and that had nothing to do with the video but what you said and I highlighted it...we have a saying aqalmandoun kay liyea ishara kafi hota hai....

Try desperate not poor...

From Oxford English Dictionary:

[attributive] (Of a person) deserving of pity or sympathy: they enquired after poor Dorothy’s broken hip.

"Poor" doesn't necessarily mean lacking finances, it can mean pitiable for any reason. Which is the context I used it in.

Ewww from a girl + a sick emoticon speaks volumes means plain disgusting (no need to be a mind reader)....and that had nothing to do with the video but what you said and I highlighted it...we have a saying aqalmandoun kay liyea ishara kafi hota hai....

So that emoticon means something different depending on whether it is from a girl or a boy? If not, why specify the gender?

Also: I know the emoticon represents disgust (whether from a girl or boy or transsexual, as far as I am aware of), but I did not understand what was so disgusting about my post. Of course it is disgusting for Pakistanis to make fake videos to malign India, so if that's what the disgust was about, I agree with you. It is disgusting of them to do that.

From Oxford English Dictionary:

"Poor" doesn't necessarily mean lacking finances, it can mean pitiable for any reason. Which is the context I used it in.
Yes it can mean that...one always needs to be careful which meaning they are attributing with their usage!

So that emoticon means something different depending on whether it is from a girl or a boy? If not, why specify the gender?
Have not really heard a guy say ewww....the gender was for the word not the emoticon...

Also: I know the emoticon represents disgust (whether from a girl or boy or transsexual, as far as I am aware of), but I did not understand what was so disgusting about my post. Of course it is disgusting for Pakistanis to make fake videos to malign India, so if that's what the disgust was about, I agree with you. It is disgusting of them to do that.
It is disgusting to want to be something you are not....Pakistanis are not Indians...period! We didnt get the independence so that we can be re-associated with Indians...Thank you! :D

Yes it can mean that...one always needs to be careful which meaning they are attributing with their usage!

Well, the meanings of words should normally be understood from the context. The speaker or writer cannot provide the meaning each time s/he uses a word with multiple meanings. Earlier you said something about "aqalmand ke liye ishara kaafi hain", which I think means that words are unnecessary and gestures are enough for the bright ones. And now you are saying that not only do you need words, but also a clarification for the meaning of those words, because you can't pick up the context. That's two steps down from the "aqalmand" you wanted to say you are, don't you think? See the problem?

It is disgusting to want to be something you are not....Pakistanis are not Indians...period! We didnt get the independence so that we can be re-associated with Indians...Thank you! :D

Yes, it is terrible (I wouldn't call it disgusting, because I don't want to judge the poor fellows) to have to pretend to be somebody you are not. But when I made that statement, I was not talking about Pakistanis in the west pretending to be Indians out of desperation, but about Pakistanis making a fake video to malign India. So to clarify, it is their behaviour that disgusts you, and not me calling them out on it, right?

Well, the meanings of words should normally be understood from the context. The speaker or writer cannot provide the meaning each time s/he uses a word with multiple meanings. Earlier you said something about "aqalmand ke liye ishara kaafi hain", which I think means that words are unnecessary and gestures are enough for the bright ones. And now you are saying that not only do you need words, but also a clarification for the meaning of those words, because you can't pick up the context. That's two steps down from the "aqalmand" you wanted to say you are, don't you think? See the problem?
Well in English: for the bright ones we dont need to spell it out (literal translations) as for those words which are well in no context can be accidentally misunderstood...so providing a meaning does not kill one ;)

Yes, it is terrible (I wouldn't call it disgusting, because I don't want to judge the poor fellows) to have to pretend to be somebody you are not. But when I made that statement, I was not talking about Pakistanis in the west pretending to be Indians out of desperation, but about Pakistanis making a fake video to malign India. So to clarify, it is their behaviour that disgusts you, and not me calling them out on it, right?
Well if it was Pakistanis who made such a video (and you can prove it) then it is disgusting...whats wrong with some people?!

However, if you just called the "poor" Pakistanis for wanting to be Indian then the disgust was at what you said ...Hope that clarifies everything :tup:

Well if it was Pakistanis who made such a video (and you can prove it) then it is disgusting...whats wrong with some people?!

However, if you just called the "poor" Pakistanis for wanting to be Indian then the disgust was at what you said ...Hope that clarifies everything :tup:

I didn't call them for wanting to be Indian, in fact I didn't even say they want to be Indian. (The ones in the video on which this dubious thread is based).

It is disgusting to make fake videos like this to try to create enmity between communities, it is disgusting for Pakistanis like windjammed to make a thread for it as if it proves anything, and it is disgusting for the management to let it run for so many pages when it clearly flouts so many rules of the forum, of not starting threads without links or attribution, and is obviously only meant for trolling and counter trolling.

I didn't call them for wanting to be Indian, in fact I didn't even say they want to be Indian. (The ones in the video on which this dubious thread is based).

It is disgusting to make fake videos like this to try to create enmity between communities, it is disgusting for Pakistanis like windjammed to make a thread for it as if it proves anything, and it is disgusting for the management to let it run for so many pages when it clearly flouts so many rules of the forum, of not starting threads without links or attribution, and is obviously only meant for trolling and counter trolling.
I would want to see the similar views from you when Indians open something similar! :tup:

I would want to see the similar views from you when Indians open something similar! :tup:
Such threads started by Indians usually get closed or deleted before I can comment. Check out how many such pointless threads started by Indians exist on the forum, and then compare that with the number of such threads started by windjammed alone.:D

That wasn't thd case. TJ Joseph,who was a Professor in Newman college,prepared Malayalam semester question which included a passage from a lecture malayalam director Muhammed Kunju. The passage was a conversation between Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) and Allah,in which our Prophet (PBUH) was referred to as dog and son of a bittch. In the original lines were from a book in which a mentally ill person,schezoprenic,talks to himself assuming the positions of god and prophet. The issue was reported in all news media,and proffesor lost his job. Various christian organisations openly blamed him. As police case was underway against him,his hand was chopped off by muslim extremists in front of his wife and mother. They took his hand with them and disposed it 1 km away. Police quickly nabbed the culprits and recovered the chopped arm,which was surgically reatached. Following the incident,mainstream muslims condemned the action and held rallies offering support for the proffesor and for overall peace and unity. Recently his beloved wife commited suicide out of depression. Professor is still facing the charges. My head hangs in shame while thinking about the incident,extremely sorry for the professor,his life is living hell.

You missed the point. Muslims in general rarely care for other religions. People like you are there, but their voice is low, barely audible. It is fine whatever they do to other religions but as soon as something happen to them, it is a crime of highest order. How many times have they attacked other religions and gotten away with it, because others don't react the same way as they do?

Hindus had the opportunity to react the same way. Murli could have been interpreted the same way (name of a god, Krishna) as the name of the director (Prophet).
Joseph named the unnamed schizophrenic character as Muhammed in the question paper, as a reference to the author Kunju Muhammed
Hindus never reacted. Neither is overreaction from Muslims limited to this case. The case with NE Indians, where Muslims drove away their own countrymen for an ethnic/religious conflict in some foreign country.

Look at this one, completely unprovoked. What has Jainism ever done to Islam? And no, they couldn't have mistaken it as Buddha as the name of the park itself is Mahavir.
Muslims-Attacking-the-Statue-of-Mahaveer-Jain-in-Lucknow-UP.jpg

Did they apologized to Jains after this? No. Did they faced any retribution? No. Is it an isolated case? No.

They are the most sensitive religious group around, yet they care naught for the religious sensitivities of others. These might be acts of unruly, illiterate mobs. But as I said above, the voices of the sane ones are too weak to be heard. People like you hardly get a position of power enough to stop them. Thus, it is not you but them that represent the religion. True that Muslims are harassed, but they are far from being innocent.

Back
Top Bottom