What's new

Another wave of sectarian killings hit Karachi, 3 shia and 3 deubandis dead.

Prob in India but in Pakistan the one with the more expensive car will usually buy his way out and no one will have heard of any pedestrian being hit!
Unless he gets beaten on the spot. If he gets away from the spot unhurt, then the next steps are same in India and Pak

That puts majority responsible for any communal riot against minority. That goes same to all religion.

By the way highly unlike of you not to know communal violence bill. :lol:
seriously.. Not aware.. But will change that..

Unless he gets beaten on the spot. If he gets away from the spot unhurt, then the next steps are same in India and Pak
That depends on how angry the people around him are feeling when he rammed the pedestrian....if they are angry due to loadshedding, increase in food and CNG prices....def they might beat the guy out ...waste time beating before reporting and calling an ambulance! :blink:

Please dont modi me....I dont like anyone who can hide his wife for 20-30 years! its plain disgusting nor have I ever commented in favour nor against that man...thats all India's business what type of leader they want....
Ok that is insane...The driver of the more expensive vehical would just pay the police to walk away, right? At least thats what they show in Bollywood....

And it is again insane if the rule is applied for idiots who for fun jump left and right of the road and get hit! That is being irresponsible nothing to do with the driver!

Modi is not your leader.He is our leader and he is not a Pakistani ,so we dont care about your feelings about him.He dont claim he is unmarried ,and it was a child marriage .

My heart goes out to their poor families, may Allah give them strength to bear this terrible loss. :cry:

Modi is not your leader.He is our leader and he is not a Pakistani ,so we dont care about your feelings about him.He dont claim he is unmarried ,and it was a child marriage .
Same thing Indians bash when they hear it happened in some village in Pakistan :rolleyes:

Lastly, PDF is not India ...I am posting it on PDF not in India...

Grow up kid!

Same thing Indians bash when they hear it happened in some village in Pakistan :rolleyes:

Lastly, PDF is not India ...I am posting it on PDF not in India...

Grow up kid!

PDF is only for express opinion.I know that.But Modi position as a PM doesnt concern you at any case.Like PM Nawaz Sharif is not concern for us
That child marriage happens about 40-45 years ago.So it cant compare with a child marriage in present Pakistan.

PDF is only for express opinion.I know that.But Modi position as a PM doesnt concern you at any case.Like PM Nawaz Sharif is not concern for us
That child marriage happens about 40-45 years ago.So it cant compare with a child marriage in present Pakistan.
If you know then why quote me with your crap in post 48?

well when ever nawaz comes to the throne, there are sectarian and ethnic killings in karachi

You are so much interested about a leader of India and criticize him with out any base.
Maybe you should stop reading my posts with a certain mentality of "trying to read between the lines" All I said
Please dont modi me....I dont like anyone who can hide his wife for 20-30 years! its plain disgusting nor have I ever commented in favour nor against that man...thats all India's business what type of leader they want....
I said I want nothing to do with him so why are you hell bent to try making this thread about him?

Back
Top Bottom