What's new

Another wave of sectarian killings hit Karachi, 3 shia and 3 deubandis dead.

i am not old enough to vote LOL
and how might you suggest the shooting is done without a possible coup?
Saray ideas mein doun?

Well, I am not saying anything was just giving what needs to be done...cleaning off the top mess and and then stopping at each level...sifting all crap out and flushing em...How? Beats me...almost everyone is either bought or is ready to be sold!

even if there was a pedestrian bridge, and he was crossing right under it?
Mostly yes.. Just like in India, no one remembers the murder of Hindu pilgrims by the muslim mob by burning their train coach, but remembers the riots that followed resulting in the death of many muslims. The minority/underdog always gets the sympathy, regardless of the facts..

If a car hits a pedestrian, its always the car wala that gets beaten up..
Well, do you think that only Shias get murdered? Sunnis too get murdered so according to your example....if a Mercedes car and an audi bus hits a pedestrian ...choose which one you hate to beat up the car wala? :unsure:

Mostly yes.. Just like in India, no one remembers the murder of Hindu pilgrims by the muslim mob by burning their train coach, but remembers the riots that followed resulting in the death of many muslims. The minority/underdog always gets the sympathy, regardless of the facts..
why r Hindus always killed by Muslims i guess?

still asking questions like that :sick:
yes

likewise...killings always happen on both sides but media sensationalizes 1 side reports as though other side is not human! :undecided:

Saray ideas mein doun?

Well, I am not saying anything was just giving what needs to be done...cleaning off the top mess and and then stopping at each level...sifting all crap out and flushing em...How? Beats me...almost everyone is either bought or is ready to be sold!
yes, the idea you gave required yet another Idea to commence and complete it

Well, do you think that only Shias get murdered? Sunnis too get murdered so according to your example....if a Mercedes car and an audi bus hits a pedestrian ...choose which one you hate to beat up the car wala? :unsure:

He is right about the mentality in the subcontinent, and in many other places. It is always the underdog or the minority that gets the sympathy. For example, most Pakistanis who criticize Modi or the Gujrat riots only express sympathy for the muslim victims, although the fact is that hindus were killed as well, albeit in smaller numbers. And if you hold Modi responsible for the muslim deaths, you also have to hold him responsible for the hindus who were killed during the riots, as well as in the Godhra train burning that sparked off the riots.

That is only one example. Even the literal interpretation of his point is true. In India, according to the motor vehicles act, in the case of any road accident, the driver of the larger (more expensive) vehicle will be held responsible, and has to not only take the other person to the hospital, but even pay a certain quantum of money toward hospital costs. Even if a pedestrian willfully jumped in front of a car, the driver of the car will be held responsible.

It stems from the mentality that the weaker party is always the one deserving empathy.

He is right about the mentality in the subcontinent, and in many other places. It is always the underdog or the minority that gets the sympathy. For example, most Pakistanis who criticize Modi or the Gujrat riots only express sympathy for the muslim victims, although the fact is that hindus were killed as well, albeit in smaller numbers. And if you hold Modi responsible for the muslim deaths, you also have to hold him responsible for the hindus who were killed during the riots, as well as in the Godhra train burning that sparked off the riots.
Please dont modi me....I dont like anyone who can hide his wife for 20-30 years! its plain disgusting nor have I ever commented in favour nor against that man...thats all India's business what type of leader they want....
That is only one example. Even the literal interpretation of his point is true. In India, according to the motor vehicles act, in the case of any road accident, the driver of the larger (more expensive) vehicle will be held responsible, and has to not only take the other person to the hospital, but even pay a certain quantum of money toward hospital costs. Even if a pedestrian willfully jumped in front of a car, the driver of the car will be held responsible.

It stems from the mentality that the weaker party is always the one deserving empathy.
Ok that is insane...The driver of the more expensive vehical would just pay the police to walk away, right? At least thats what they show in Bollywood....

And it is again insane if the rule is applied for idiots who for fun jump left and right of the road and get hit! That is being irresponsible nothing to do with the driver!

Please dont modi me....I dont like anyone who can hide his wife for 20-30 years! its plain disgusting nor have I ever commented in favour nor against that man...thats all India's business what type of leader they want....

Nor have I ever commented in favour of or against Modi or any political party, or made my political preferences known on this forum. I was highlighting the mentality of people in the subcontinent about always siding with the weaker side, irrespective of the situation.

Nor have I ever commented in favour of or against Modi or any political party, or made my political preferences known on this forum. I was highlighting the mentality of people in the subcontinent about always siding with the weaker side, irrespective of the situation.
Prob in India but in Pakistan the one with the more expensive car will usually buy his way out and no one will have heard of any pedestrian being hit!

I am not aware of that

That puts majority responsible for any communal riot against minority. That goes same to all religion.

By the way highly unlike of you not to know communal violence bill. :lol:

Ok that is insane...The driver of the more expensive vehical would just pay the police to walk away, right? At least thats what they show in Bollywood....

And it is again insane if the rule is applied for idiots who for fun jump left and right of the road and get hit! That is being irresponsible nothing to do with the driver!

I don't think they can bribe themselves out of the situation all the time. Especially not if a death or serious injury is involved. There are many corrupt policemen in India, but not to that extent. Anyway I was only telling you what the law says, which should validate the point about the mentality of people to always side with the perceived underdog.

Back
Top Bottom