What's new

Another wave of sectarian killings hit Karachi, 3 shia and 3 deubandis dead.

Please be mroe clear...I dont get where you getting at!

I sometimes wonder the same..I guess those who cry the loudest get the most attention...then again more Shia's are at important places...I just wish they would do more than publicizing these attacks!

When some sunni die it is always reported in some corner of a tabloid but if anyother die it hits highlights in world news! :blink: I have nothing against Shia nor Sunni I def have a prob with media and stupid assholes who are using it to play mind games!
Research and Analysis Wing from some alien planet

I sometimes wonder the same..I guess those who cry the loudest get the most attention...then again more Shia's are at important places...I just wish they would do more than publicizing these attacks!
When some sunni die it is always reported in some corner of a tabloid but if anyother die it hits highlights in world news! I have nothing against Shia nor Sunni I def have a prob with media and stupid assholes who are using it to play mind games!
wow, i wasnt expecting such a positive answer for my question LOL, i was expecting someone would come and say "ETH are you saying, dont you care who dies, you are a sunni killer" LOL im too paranoid

wow, i wasnt expecting such a positive answer for my question LOL, i was expecting someone would come and say "ETH are you saying, dont you care who dies, you are a sunni killer" LOL im too paranoid
No harm in wondering....

But it is rather sad ...I dont read much news report and hence each killing , murder, stupidity comes as a shock for me no matter who is killed...a human being is killed!

No harm in wondering....

But it is rather sad ...I dont read much news report and hence each killing , murder, stupidity comes as a shock for me no matter who is killed...a human being is killed!
i am pretty much used to it, but it still hurts to see that our external enemies are at ease while we kill ourselves

i am pretty much used to it, but it still hurts to see that our external enemies are at ease while we kill ourselves
Its usually the case when stupid people have become leaders...be it leader of a village, an area or even of a country as a whole! we have stupids at leadership positions at every level ....cant expect anything from them!

Its usually the case when stupid people have become leaders...be it leader of a village, an area or even of a country as a whole! we have stupids at leadership positions at every level ....cant expect anything from them!
but was it not us who brought them to power by OUR VOTES?

but was it not us who brought them to power by OUR VOTES?
Well I didnt vote...since I knew there is no such thing as a fair election in Pakistan....if an asshole decides to be PM 1 day....he just either shoots everyone in sight or makes a coup or even rigs the elections...so if you vote or not an asshole will always get to the top!

What is needed is just random shooting of assholes! Kill each of them in front of the other and watch them piss in their pants! Enough waiting for justice...All those at the top need to be wiped out and each of their chamchays too!

Research and Analysis Wing from some alien planet

RAW has influence on extreme sunnis in pakistan to cut shias and deobandis? If true, you are doomed. Boooommmmm

Well I didnt vote...since I knew there is no such thing as a fair election in Pakistan....if an asshole decides to be PM 1 day....he just either shoots everyone in sight or makes a coup or even rigs the elections...so if you vote or not an asshole will always get to the top!

What is needed is just random shooting of assholes! Kill each of them in front of the other and watch them piss in their pants! Enough waiting for justice...All those at the top need to be wiped out and each of their chamchays too!
i am not old enough to vote LOL
and how might you suggest the shooting is done without a possible coup?

RAW has influence on extreme sunnis in pakistan to cut shias and deobandis? If true, you are doomed. Boooommmmm
hey come on friend :p:
was just kidding, I know Indians love Pakistan more than Pakistanis
and RAW is above all

well Shias are killing sunnis and and sunnis are killing Shias? i wonder why no sunni killings are reported with such intensity?
If a car hits a pedestrian, its always the car wala that gets beaten up..

Back
Top Bottom