What's new

Miss China crowned Miss World 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our beloved Hazaras in Bamiyan province are more beautiful than that Chinese lady, what points makes them miss world?
Miss world contest isn't only about what turns you on.Physique and mental agility are more important than facial looks.

atleast she is better looking then Diana Hayden and Yukta Mookhey.

joints_67134696_63685649_40916318.jpg

former-miss-india-and-miss-world-diana-hayden.jpeg
At least we're taking part.. And also won beauty pegant in the past and 'll also in future. Not like you always act like a cheerleader for china ;)

At least we're taking part.. And also won beauty pegant in the past and 'll also in future. Not like you always act like a cheerleader for china ;)
Its a cultural and religious matter, so you better stick to the topic. We dont want things to get ugly, right?

Miss world contest isn't only about what turns you on.Physique and mental agility are more important than facial looks.

Our Hazaras are very smart and strong, so they do have physique and mental agility! I was talking in general not what turns me on.

congrats to china... she is hot chick for sure ;)

Its a cultural and religious matter, so you better stick to the topic. We dont want things to get ugly, right?

I think you are the one who need to stick on topic right and if thing go ugly you will get in mess. Control you troll :sniper:

OP: Congrats China, she is beautiful.

There are too many beauty pageants in Greater China already. Anyway, nice to have her on the list! Congratulations!

This is my copyright material tailor-made for indian trolls only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom