What's new

Mirage-2000 fighter jet's tyre stolen from truck in Lucknow

Those tires would be useless, unless Modi wants a hot rod ride like this to impress the foreign visitors with a make in India ride.
Screenshot_20211203-163027_(1).png

Last edited:
Isn't the same lucknow where Yogi/Jogi has done such a marvelous job that a girl wearing all the jewelry can go from one end to the other?
Women can drive scooty wearing jewellery even at midnight in UP: Home Minister Amit Shah hails CM Yogi Adityanath

Thanks god it was a tyre , next time someone might steal Tejas from the back of the truck. Indians have to careful with their world finest samosa i mean Tejas .
I am pretty sure Indians media will be blaming ISI for this stupidest heist. A jet without a tyre is as good as Abhinandon in his mig.
They stole the tejas, then paid a 100 Pakistani rupees to return it to the IAF
K

One the subject of stolen tires: In his book “the gold bird” Acdre Mansoor recounts a certain overtly religious and constantly preaching PAF officer /technician accused of stealing Tires from the PAF. After denying it and being caught - the the superior officers told this mullah who was crying crocodile tears on his guilt that the only way he will spare him from court martial if he shaved his beard thinking he would never do that… turns out the Mullah came back clean shaven and the officer was stumped since he wouldn’t go back on his word. Not much has changed for the bearded chameleons since then.

If I am not mistaken such tires are fairly large and not compatible with automobiles. What do you use them for?

"Sarrr, ISI stole the Miraage tyre to fit on Thander fighter".

Back
Top Bottom