What's new

Mirage-2000 fighter jet's tyre stolen from truck in Lucknow

On serious note what really happened? I mean whats the true story behind this? Is it inside job or someone really took the tire and for what purpose?
In rural India many steal electricity wires, solar panels roadside for traffic lights and street lights and what not for god knows why.

They might have thought that its a big tyre might get them good money by selling it.

Such equipment usually travels on civilian trucks so hence IAF might avoid using civilian trucks for taking deliveries.

There was a traffic jam on Shaheed Path and, taking advantage of the situation, the miscreants travelling in a Scorpio vehicle, snipped off the strap used to tie the tyre and committed theft. By the time the truck driver came to know about it, the thieves had escaped. He called the police, who arrived at the spot and started investigating.

The truck driver said the thieves committed the theft between 12:30 am to 1 am when there was a jam on Shaheed Path due to which the truck was moving slowly.

In rural India many steal electricity wires, solar panels and what not for god knows why.
They even might had no idea what they are stealing. I mean wires, panel and other things are easily sold at markets (chor bazar) for less price. but who would buy the tire? i mean whats its use to some ordinary person.

They even might had no idea what they are stealing. I mean wires, panel and other things are easily sold at markets (chor bazar) for less price. but who would buy the tire? i mean whats its use to some ordinary person.
Who knows, they might cut and sell it, but they way it happened, it doesn’t seem it was a theft done by some poor guy for something lying on the road, they came in scorpios and took it with them as posted above. So it seems like a pre-planned nonsense.

Who knows, they might cut and sell it, but they way it happened, it doesn’t seem it was a theft done by some poor guy for something lying on the road, they came in scorpios and took it with them as posted above. So it seems like a pre-planned nonsense.
Yes i agree. has something like this happened before? I still can't think what is the purpose behind this theft. I mean everyone must be looking for them (Police and other law enforcement agencies). Was it really worth it. Lets see

So in a traffic jam the Scorpio jeep was moving freely and the driver even knows how the culprits were travelling but just sat there observing it all. Bit odd don't you think.

So in a traffic jam the Scorpio jeep was moving freely and the driver even knows how the culprits were travelling but just sat there observing it all. Bit odd don't you think.
Its not that MRF will do this on purpose, we don’t know what situation was.
Or if “conspiracy theories” are to be believed then the competitors might have paid for this drama to malign the reputation of MRF.

Still dunno about reality as anyone owning a scorpio won’t be dying for a tyre and that too of an aviation grade one which will land them in severe jail term.

Its not that MRF will do this on purpose, we don’t know what situation was.
Or if “conspiracy theories” are to be believed then the competitors might have paid for this drama to malign the reputation of MRF.

Still dunno about reality as anyone owning a scorpio won’t be dying for a tyre and that too of an aviation grade one which will land them in severe jail term.
Unless the driver is in it for a little earner.

Probably. :lol:

Then he had the wheel stolen. Probably wanted to sabotage the IAF for getting back at him for calling them "support arm."

Indian government should request the ISI to investigate Bipin Rawat because the ISI is the only impartial organisation working in India

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom