What's new

Miftah Trying to Defend his Incompetence

This highly educated Memom Bhai is very inflexible, stingy and heartless. I hope Allah gives him Hidayat.

This highly educated Memom Bhai is very inflexible, stingy and heartless. I hope Allah gives him Hidayat.
LoL nice way to deflect all anger and blame on a sacrificial lamb ie Miftah Ismail and not his bosses ie Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz.

So this misery needs to be blamed on the party in charge ie PMLN which is headed by Mian NS.

Last edited:
With the cards that have been dealt to him, Miftah has done a commendable job. Those who critique Miftah could make a better case by stating what they would have done differently. :coffee:

Last edited:
1663513668219.png

Sad to hear they held your weekly check again
I condemn this action.

Current solution to our problem is united govt of pushtoons, punjabis, sindhis, baloch and mahjir(ANP PMLN PPPP BNP AND MQM)

Mashallah this level of unity is good for the people of pakistan

LoL nice way to deflect all anger and blame on a sacrificial lamb ie Miftah Ismail and not his bosses ie Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz.

So this misery needs to be blamed on the party in charge ie PMLN which is headed by Mian NS.
Its all miftah ismail
he is imran khan agent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom