What's new

Miftah Ismail tenders resignation as finmin ahead of Ishaq Dar's arrival to Pakistan

Dude miftah eventhough PMLn atleast halfway knew what he was doing

This munshi is 70% the reason behind the current mess

Well, the moment when Pakistan introduced the law to give free hand to State Bank to Deflate currency at will "let it free fall" was the moment I knew will be in trouble

This happened 1.5 years ago if my memory serves me right

What a decorated party PMLN is!

Every member is a criminal or a crook.

How unfortunate our country is at the same time. We cant even dream to be a credible, serious ans stable country if these crooks keep coming back and are allowed back in the system by the powers that matter.

Knowing what a coward Ishaq Dar is, he is not coming back without assurance from higher ups.

We need to stick a bamboo up the higher ups if we want to get rid of this circus being run by them. Since 1985 at least, our country has been burnt down by the alliance of khakis & thieving civilian politicians. The country has been flushed down the drain.

O yar day do is banday ko koi sarkari naukri, 6 maheenay say bechara subah sham tweets ki ja raha hai.

Can someone please tell me why did he 'resign for the sake of the party'? Or does the sake of the party mean keh we want to take populist measures for our political points, aur woh Dar karay ga.

Agr poori N itni hi tareefain kar rahi hai Miftah ki, to why is he being replaced? And why were Maryam and Shahbaz both criticizing him and saying keh 'isay kuch bhi nhn pata'.

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE , @muhammadhafeezmalik , can you guys tell kaunsa sake?

Ya the plan all along was that Miftah will save us from the looming default, and Dar would take us to new heights?

Or was the plan from the beginning keh Miftah say sab kaam karwao, and then bring in Dar for the populist measures and win the votes back, fckng the country in the meantime?

Looking at the statements of the party officials, it is clear as day that all the inflation inducing measures etc. are being attributed to Miftah the person, and not N the party or the government. From now on, all the goodie fake achievements though will be attributed to N and Shahbaz Sharif ki able leadership. Inflation was due to Miftah, the soon to be seen reliefs would be due to Mian sahab.

Khuda ka wasta hai mulk ko paghal banana band karo lantio.

I just feel like banging my head in these days reading the news...should go back to sports and tech for a few weeks I guess.

All under the Watchful eye of Lumber 1 Shit Phattus of DHA, The team bhurwa is Ready to start Laundering before the retirement, This shows the character of the Phattu leadership of Rusted Brass, few months back these shit hole were bitching about so called 5th Gen warfare against state of Pakistan.
Bajwa wants to launder as muvh money out of Pakistan as he can before November. Dar comes to sace the day .

Country is led by pen yakkan da tola. Wife swapping mfers.

Well, the moment when Pakistan introduced the law to give free hand to State Bank to Deflate currency at will "let it free fall" was the moment I knew will be in trouble

This happened 1.5 years ago if my memory serves me right
Law purpose was state bank keep the reserves rather then keeping the rupee inflated .

Solution was to fix the exports not ask keep rupee inflated temporary

However currently temp measures are needed as election is just 12 months away

Uksey bad Ik ka headache hey with -10b reaeves

Daar has to first go court and surrender before courts decide anything on his case...becoming FM means elections are near and shahbaz would hate that.
Lets see.

Last edited:
With Dollars incoming, perfect timing for Dar to show his magic.

O yar day do is banday ko koi sarkari naukri, 6 maheenay say bechara subah sham tweets ki ja raha hai.

Can someone please tell me why did he 'resign for the sake of the party'? Or does the sake of the party mean keh we want to take populist measures for our political points, aur woh Dar karay ga.

Agr poori N itni hi tareefain kar rahi hai Miftah ki, to why is he being replaced? And why were Maryam and Shahbaz both criticizing him and saying keh 'isay kuch bhi nhn pata'.

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE , @muhammadhafeezmalik , can you guys tell kaunsa sake?

Ya the plan all along was that Miftah will save us from the looming default, and Dar would take us to new heights?

Or was the plan from the beginning keh Miftah say sab kaam karwao, and then bring in Dar for the populist measures and win the votes back, fckng the country in the meantime?

Looking at the statements of the party officials, it is clear as day that all the inflation inducing measures etc. are being attributed to Miftah the person, and not N the party or the government. From now on, all the goodie fake achievements though will be attributed to N and Shahbaz Sharif ki able leadership. Inflation was due to Miftah, the soon to be seen reliefs would be due to Mian sahab.

Khuda ka wasta hai mulk ko paghal banana band karo lantio.

I just feel like banging my head in these days reading the news...should go back to sports and tech for a few weeks I guess.

He is being replaced for the same reason Dr. Hafeez Sheikh was removed, though Miftah will remain part & parcel of PMLN economic team, PMLN does not discard competent people so easily remember Sartaj Aziz and Tariq Fatimi.

Astagfirullah. What a shame and pathetic state the sham democracy has brought to this nation. A man who ran away from the country while his party was in power, stayed away , had some of his property sold and was declared a proclaimed offender..
Is going to manage abd lead the country financially.

View attachment 882526
  • Miftah says he performed his duties to best of his abilities and remained loyal to his party as well as country.
  • Nawaz praises Miftah's efforts and way he carried out his duties at a time when country was facing an economic crisis.
  • PML-N leader Ishaq Dar will be replacing Miftah as the finance minister.
LONDON: Miftah Ismail on Sunday tendered his resignation as the finance minister to PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif in line with the party's decision.
The decision was made during a meeting of PML-N leaders in London, including Nawaz Sharif, Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif, and others. During the session, several issues related to the country were discussed in detail.
According to a PML-N spokesperson, during the meeting, Miftah handed over his resignation to Nawaz and thanked him for giving him a chance to lead the ministry.
Miftah also said that over the last four months, he performed to the best of his abilities and remained loyal to his party as well as the country.
While accepting his resignation, Nawaz Sharif praised Miftah's efforts and the way he carried out his duties at a time when the country was facing an economic crisis.
PML-N leader Ishaq Dar will be replacing Miftah as the finance minister, while Miftah will also remain part of the government. However, there is no clarity about the next portfolio that will be handed over to him.
On the other hand, Dar will be coming back to Pakistan along with Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Sunday night as Nawaz suggested he does not delay his return.
As decided by the two party leaders, Dar will assume charge as the finance minister on Tuesday, September 27.
A source told Geo.tv that during his meeting with PM Shehbaz yesterday, Nawaz revealed he had not been happy with the economic policies of Miftah and had called for a change in the direction of economic policies.
Nawaz, according to the source, is worried that the rise in prices of commodities had directly affected ordinary people which has impacted the support base of PML-N.
PDM and Miftah were very upbeat when they came into power that they have the answers to our economic worries. Reality is no matter how much economic gimmickry be done the economy will remain in free fall till there is political stability, which can't happen till elections. Dar sb has been brought in as last resort but things will get worse and more elections are delayed PDM and PMLN in particular voter bases will suffer the most. Dar sb in his last tenure had fudged economic figures so at most that is what he can do, we dont have the reserves or the prospects of $ loans to dump into market as last time, he specializes in money laundry but don't see how that would be able to improve anything.

PPP imagined they could make gains out of all this but floods happened and ruined it all for them too.

Last edited:

isn't he thanking same woman who's audio leaked, accusing him of doing everything wrong?

and that dar thingy: he will bring dollar down following same path he did in their previous regime (consequences comes later) and whole govt machinery along with media will be portraying it like they have stabilized economy.

people have the habit of taking things from the get go and do not look into past of which the consequences at present arise.

no difference on either side of the border.

Last edited:
Bajwa wants to launder as muvh money out of Pakistan as he can before November. Dar comes to sace the day .

Country is led by pen yakkan da tola. Wife swapping mfers.
lololo,
Dont remind me the era of 50s and 60s when it was 3A's Allah. Army and America,
And then infamous wife swapper scandals of Navy, may zada mou nhi khola chahta werna mathay Lal thouk lugane walay ajaienge thoul ko chaantne

Back
Top Bottom