What's new

Miftah Ismail tenders resignation as finmin ahead of Ishaq Dar's arrival to Pakistan

What type of circus is going on!!! All thanks to the Supreme fucking Court and neutrals
As we say.."us warka dang"

Party has just started more circus to come

Hey here comes the resident Dar Fan numero uno.

You must be over the moon.

Ab jab mulk kay L lag jayen gay for the next 3 years to phir sheeeeeeeeeer ka nara lagana mat bhoolna! :P
PMLN fans vs anyone who has some insanity.

DeterminedVariableBee-max-1mb.gif

First good bit of news I heard in 4-6 months.
Screenshot_20220926_200517.jpg

First good bit of news I heard in 4-6 months.
What are your expectations from Mr. Dar in terms of macro economic indicators within the next 6 months? Please consider the domestic (floods) and international (recession) challenges when you frame these expectations :pop:

Well I for one, expect Dar’s back to be completely fine.

Next item, would be to fudge figures and give a feel good to the awaam.

Next would be to start laundering money, this time in broad daylight knowing establishment can’t and won’t do jack. This time it will most likely be milke khana peena.

Meanwhile his sons HDS Group will launch multiple projects in Dubai through finances from Pakistani taxpayers.

Both Last A's that have undoubtedly drowned the country. won't blame any foreign country for that but would yes Blame the Chokidars of DHA.

Mere shaming and blaming will not change anything.

What is wrong has been well known for nearly half a century, at least. That has not mattered much, either.
true that,

That has not mattered much, either.
It has mattered to those who respect and value themselves and their contribution and left the shit system for better opportunities, I totally salute them otherwise the world would be deprived of their capability, Take yourself for an eg , a renowned doctor, had you not left Pakistan what good would you have earned this in this shit system. You were right from the get go, Taking all this back a decade ago and all of what you have been sayong for past 10 years is as valid as it was back then and shall remain so for foreseeable future

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom