What's new

Mi35M of Pakistan Army!

What kind of weapons and missiles will equip the Pakistani hinds? Have we purchased any Hellfire equivalent missiles from Russia to carry them on these gunships?

Main ATGM is ATAKA radio command/ salcos guidance (6km), the standard fit with Mi-35Ms instead of vintage Shturm radio command/ salcos (up to 5km). Rest (rocket pods, small and big, gun pods,unguided bombs, fuel tanks) pretty much standard package.

is PA getting more of these items? will older version in PA inventory slated to be upgraded to mi-35P? (spending 153 million usd on 4 examples) is bit high specially for a machine that of vintage era design, even though fully upgraded, modernized and newly build.

DXWz-yoWsAA4MaI.jpg
looks like they are in russia.... it doesnt have sand filters.... PAA would never fly them with filters

out of 230 su-30mki of Indian air force only 120 are flyable condition an audit report said .

you can but but its should work too
Due to corruption in buying spares, check other operators they are very well just bit costly in maintenance and some problem with FBW.

Let me guess how it looks, the two large displays are usual, but there is a third smaller one at the left corner. Seems like we are in love with three displays.
One large MFD on left and two equal size MFD on right.
Interior is black (unlike famous Russian/Soviet blue paint scheme)
Head Up Display (if this is what it is called) looks different than that of any Mi24/25/35 before.

Is there any chance Pakistan to option for Mi-28??

This deal is the breakthrough in my opinion, now depending upon how Hinds perform, we might just be looking at other systems as well, depending our requirements. Russians have shown they are now willing to sell offensive assets, i mean what could be more offensive than an assault/ flying tank. :police:

One large MFD on left and two equal size MFD on right.
Interior is black (unlike famous Russian/Soviet blue paint scheme)
Head Up Display (if this is what it is called) looks different than that of any Mi24/25/35 before.

I am a little confused now with your description. Here is the standard Mi-35M cockpit. There is barely some room to fit in another smaller MFD to the left ... if PA one has three, they are just going to be all parallel, not one on left and two on right. Unless they are much smaller in size?

EDIT: Just occurred to me that maybe they are placed vertically =P

laelymc.jpg

Anyways, I can understand if you can not share them yet, if your source asked you not to. But I feel like most of the times we are somehow over zealous if guarding things that are open knowledge for most. Like blacking out serial numbers of F-16C/Ds initially in pics, even though the entire world knew how many we bought and where they were based. Of course they also flew in from Europe for anyone to see. For these helos as well, the Russians know what the cockpit looks like. Are we afraid somehow Indians will find out? I dont get it =P

Last edited:
In my view reason for blue colour has more to do with protective layering under the belly then just matching with the air ,I mean it look dumb since in the age of manpads no body will bother looking into sky scanners do there jobs and this particular thing is common with many Russian platforms

e.g
A logical explanation can be since there is snow in Russia so lets paint it white :)
726130.jpg

Sukhoi_Su-57_5th-Gen_Low-Observable_Stealth_Jet_Fighter_Aircraft_UAS_UAV_Drone_Aircraft_Russian_Defense_Ministry_2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Alligator got the same blue

Mi-26.JPG;width=560

55e6ba92c46188b1438b45e8.jpg

sk-russian-helicopters.jpg

All these helis have one thing common the colour tone in the belly is different my guess it has to do different epoxies or resins being applied to provide ballistic as well as in case of landing some sort of protection

@BHarwana missing in action. Where are you mate? What you were saying all along about Mi-35 finally being proven.

I am not missing the action but this topic is treated as blassempy on PDF I have seen this picture before any one.

Helo.jpg

Which helicopters are these

This is the actual tweet for that picture. Is from Russian forum and is not worth posting so i did not posted it.

@ARMalik

DXTqr6cXcAE-Ose.jpg

DXTqj64W4AInTJC.jpg

WRONG.
that was CAG report from 2014.
In December 2016 Defence Minister stated that Su-30 availability increased to more than 60% and since then there has been a another 5-10% increase in Su-30 availability

So they achieved 15%in two years but couldn't achieve 50% in 15!
. Fantasy parade. Where is the source?

I am not missing the action but this topic is treated as blassempy on PDF I have seen this picture before any one.

Yes it was quite obviously to me that whenever you provided links, pictures and other information to present the proof of this, some members pushed backed hard. Not sure why they would do it.

Some of other items things which hopefully will be proven in time, were you posts on 'Harba' missile test, JF-17 detecting stealth and new stealth radar tests.

Back
Top Bottom