What's new

Mehmood Ghaznavi replaces Burhan Wani as Hizb Commander

You dont know.?o_O

People think bringing some prayer and god in the words they type while hope or when wanting something will bring them good luck.

So they shower these autotype religious words each and every time they want to convey something.

What this also tells me is that this has never been about Kashmir's independence but rather it's a religious war.
Proof is when they massacred, pillaged and raped their own people, the Kashmiri Pandits and destroyed hundreds of temples.

I think it's time we stop pretending and call it for what it is.

Its about all a malay like you sitting under Chinese dominance can do. Wish and pray.

Leave the reality to us.
You have no right to say anything about my country. We are providing thousands of Indians good jobs and life style opportunities which otherwise they could not even dream of. So mind your language especially against the country that has been such a benefactor to you instead of being ungrateful, is it in your nature?. We are the rightful citizens and natives here. In Malaysia, Malays are in majority and in Singapore, Chinese but we are one of the most equal societies in the whole world and we have turned our diversity into our strength and we never think in terms of ethnicity as we are all contributing to the progress of our country. However your trait gives me a rare insight into Indian mentality and that we should take into account. I hope that's not shared by rest of your country especially those who are living in Spore otherwise that can be risk for our society and we must check that in good time.

Hint: One of the leaders of ETIM is hiding in Pakistan.

He can only do so with local support, guess who are assisting him with "resolute determination"
What is ETIM?

I thought he is malay since he always identifies with muslim causes etc.
Yes I'm Muslim and in Spore Islam is the fastest growing religion among all ethnicity and especially Chinese. All Muslims of Spore love their country.

You have no right to say anything about my country. We are providing thousands of Indians good jobs and life style opportunities which otherwise they could not even dream of. So mind your language especially against the country that has been such a benefactor to you instead of being ungrateful, is it in your nature?. We are the rightful citizens and natives here. In Malaysia, Malays are in majority and in Singapore, Chinese but we are one of the most equal societies in the whole world and we have turned our diversity into our strength and we never think in terms of ethnicity as we are all contributing to the progress of our country. However your trait gives me a rare insight into Indian mentality and that we should taken into account. I hope that's not shared by rest of your country especially who are living in Spore.

HAHA, Seems I have hit a raw nerve with you. I have lived in Singapore for a long time....I know exactly what the Malay condition is there (get along, integrate and shut up and dont ask questions and everyone celebrate racial harmony day like malays are such champions of it in malaysia). Till recently they didn't even allow Malays to be in any top tier critical defense positions (fighter pilots and so on) for a very important reason.

I welcome Singapore Chinese as progressive, pragmatic and generally cooperative with Indians. They are the ones that have instrumentally improved the relations between India and Singapore much like they have between Singapore and Israel. Its the reason there is a huge difference between Singapore and Malaysia in the first place.....you think Singapore would be what it is with the bumiputra type malays running the show?

So I find it quite amusing that a malay like you talks about kashmir liberation and other such nonsense when Singapore has a massive defence relationship with India (which does not seem to matter to you) and an even bigger one with Israel (which occupies the palestinian territories). Do you hope, wish and pray for Palestinian statehood which Israel opposes in current guise...just because you share the same religion as the Palestinians? Or do you support Israel which has been instrumental in helping Singapore be self-sufficient in its military organisation and technology (and who's policy w.r.t Israeli Muslims was VERBATIM picked up by the Singapore defence forces in incorporating Malay muslims only in specific roles till they prove themselves to be loyal).

So your trait has long proven a long established insight I have had about many Malays in Singapore....that they are ultimately controlled by thie "ummah" phenomenon and cannot think along their own country's national interests (w.r.t India and Pakistan).

Its ok, Singapore as a whole does not share your pathetic view. Thats what I mean by Chinese dominance (they dominate thinking and dialogue and foreign relations not to mention economy)....after all they cooperate with India against the wishes of people like you who dream about India territorial integrity being destroyed. Good thing is that you are just a minority within another minority (I doubt even many malays care about the Kashmir issue and are generally fine loyal citizens that get along with everyone and definitely mostly put nation over religion) and the best you can do like I said is hope and pray. But Singapore is not a country that relies on hope and prayers....it is a can-do attitude country.....an attitude not present among malays for the most part (who naturally blame and want to have free handouts by virtue of being the bumiputra). Thus India's interaction with Singapore will be mostly through its own minority but also through the Singapore Chinese majority who are pragmatic and business oriented people who therefore line themselves naturally with India. Thats how reality bites.

Yes I'm Muslim and in Spore Islam is the fastest growing religion among all ethnicity and especially Chinese. All Muslims of Spore love their country.

Islam requires conversion on marriage so its no surprise. Other religions do not seek conversion and proselytism is generally not there in Singapore....so a few thousands changing to islam does not mean much in the long run.

They walk miles through the deserted streets of Srinagar stealthily during curfew hours. The man is carrying a white sack on his shoulder. His wife beside keeps an eye out on security patrols.

At first glance, Zubeda Begum and her husband looked like another desperate family trying to fend for itself in the troubled summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir.

The city is racked by deadly protests following the killing of Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani in a gun battle with security forces on Friday.

DEFYING CURFEW TO FEED FRIENDS

The Muslim couple is defying the curfew and risking their lives for what may be termed an act of humanitarian civil disobedience.

Across the river Jhelum, a Hindu family has run out of food because of heavy restrictions on public movement.

Begum and her husband have set out in order to feed them after her friend from the distressed family called out for help.

I AM TAKING FOOD TO THEM

"She called me in the morning, saying her family needed food supplies," Begum says.

"They have an ailing grandmother staying with them. I am taking the food to them. It is difficult but we are trying to reach them."

The shops and establishments remain shut for days and there is no means of transport on the roads. To add to their woes, police have limited the movement of people.

WALKING ALL THE WAY

With no transport around, the couple instead chose to walk with a sackful of food to Jawahar Nagar.

It's succour for his family, says Diwanchand Pandit, as he welcomes Begum and her husband in.

According to the couple, the risk and effort of the long walk was compensated with the warmth they received after arriving at the doorsteps of Diwanchand's house in Jawahar Nagar.

PANDIT'S WIFE & MUSLIM WOMAN

Pandit's wife and the Muslim woman are teachers in a local school. The Pandit family has been living in the Valley for many years.

The unrest of past days has impacted supplies of essential commodities in the region.

"Everyone is suffering here. We are so glad that these people came here. This is where humanity lies," says Pandit, as he sees the Muslim couple walking into his home with food.

HUMANITY AMIDST VIOLENCE

In the midst of this violence, Zubeda's heartwarming story is a perfect example of how humanity prevails even in times of adversity.

Security forces in riot gear patrolled Srinagar and other parts of the Valley on Monday. The city was largely closed, with shops and other business establishments shuttered because of the curfew.

The clampdown continued in 11 police-station areas of Srinagar and in Kulgam, Pulwama and Shopian districts.

INTERNET,MOBILE SERVICES BLOCKED

Authorities have also blocked mobile and Internet services partly, as a precautionary measure. The curfew come in the wake of the killing of Wani, who had become a poster-boy of terrorism in Kashmir.

He used social media to rally support of young Kashmiris, authorities say.

The toll from the violence sparked by Wani's killing reached 30 on Monday, with fresh clashes occurring between police and protesters in Shopian, Pulwama, Anantnag and Kulgam districts of Kashmir.

The number of those injured touched 300, including 150 security and police personnel.

Protesters set a security post on fire in Achan village in Pulwama district, officials said. Police fired shots at unruly mob in Shopian, in which two people were injured. They were hospitalised in Srinagar. Separately, one army jawan was killed in Pakistani firing on the LoC in what was a ceasefire violation. According to military sources, Pakistani troops were providing cover fire to infiltrators trying to cross into India.

http://m.indiatoday.in/story/kashmi...ence-for-a-hindu-friends-family/1/712686.html

meanwhile common civilians are busy with their life, work... kudos to the family...

HAHA, Seems I have hit a raw nerve with you. I have lived in Singapore for a long time....I know exactly what the Malay condition is there (get along, integrate and shut up and dont ask questions and everyone celebrate racial harmony day like malays are such champions of it in malaysia). Till recently they didn't even allow Malays to be in any top tier critical defense positions (fighter pilots and so on) for a very important reason.

I welcome Singapore Chinese as progressive, pragmatic and generally cooperative with Indians. They are the ones that have instrumentally improved the relations between India and Singapore much like they have between Singapore and Israel. Its the reason there is a huge difference between Singapore and Malaysia in the first place.....you think Singapore would be what it is with the bumiputra type malays running the show?

So I find it quite amusing that a malay like you talks about kashmir liberation and other such nonsense when Singapore has a massive defence relationship with India (which does not seem to matter to you) and an even bigger one with Israel (which occupies the palestinian territories). Do you hope, wish and pray for Palestinian statehood which Israel opposes in current guise...just because you share the same religion as the Palestinians? Or do you support Israel which has been instrumental in helping Singapore be self-sufficient in its military organisation and technology (and who's policy w.r.t Israeli Muslims was VERBATIM picked up by the Singapore defence forces in incorporating Malay muslims only in specific roles till they prove themselves to be loyal).

So your trait has long proven a long established insight I have had about many Malays in Singapore....that they are ultimately controlled by thie "ummah" phenomenon and cannot think along their own country's national interests (w.r.t India and Pakistan).

Its ok, Singapore as a whole does not share your pathetic view. Thats what I mean by Chinese dominance....after all they cooperate with India against the wishes of people like you who dream about India territorial integrity being destroyed. Good thing is that you are just a minority within another minority (I doubt even many malays care about the issue and are generally fine loyal citizens that get along with everyone and definitely mostly put nation over religion) and the best you can do like I said is hope and pray. But Singapore is not a country that relies on hope and prayers....it is a can-do attitude country.....an attitude not present among malays for the most part (who naturally blame and want to have free handouts by virtue of being the bumiputra). Thus India's interaction with Singapore will be mostly through its own minority but also through the Singapore Chinese majority who are pragmatic and business oriented people who therefore line themselves naturally with India. Thats how reality bites.

Islam requires conversion on marriage so its no surprise. Other religions do not seek conversion and proselytism is generally not there in Singapore....so a few thousands changing to islam does not mean much in the long run.
Thanks for acknowledging your hate of Islam and Muslim in general. @Khafee @HAKIKAT brothers make a note of it. The rest of your comment is an utter crap and full of BS. Chinese do not like Indians any more than rest of the Sporeans otherwise China and your poor nation would have great relations but that's not the case rather you are their enemy.

I hope this new commander reminds india of the great Mehmood Ghaznavi who destroyed Hindus and their armies like no one else ever did.
The way Kashmiries responded to Wani's heroics and gave him a great starry burial with Pakistani flags all around I see some really tough times for occupying forces in Kashmir and to add fuel to the injury new commander is Mehmood Ghaznavi I am sure many within IA must have given applications to get transferred from IOK to indian lands.

I hope this new commander reminds india of the great Mehmood Ghaznavi who destroyed Hindus and their armies like no one else ever did.

Like I pointed before, it was always about religion. ;)

Indians will do what we have to do.

Prepare for more crying, that's all you will ever have.

What this also tells me is that this has never been about Kashmir's independence but rather it's a religious war.
Proof is when they massacred, pillaged and raped their own people, the Kashmiri Pandits and destroyed hundreds of temples.

I think it's time we stop pretending and call it for what it is.

Very true. It is an islamic war against Hindus else they would not have kicked out pundits from kashmir. We must deal with them in a language they understand.

One more terrorist that will bite the dust and enrich the nutrients of the land. Meanwhile, things are gaining momentum to build seperate sainik and pandit colonies in valley. Then comes removal of article 370. :agree:

lol its good for india that now pakistan is openly supporting terrorists tbh whoever design there policies really helps india alot on diplomatic level they went to all 5 major powers in world and were shown the door

Back
Top Bottom