What's new

Mehmood Ghaznavi replaces Burhan Wani as Hizb Commander

It's a matter of perspective, you see this as a sea of oil and We see it as a termite which needs to be cleared. You know what sometimes best action is one which is clearly visible and shows the opposition that what will be the consequences.
You have our blessing :enjoy:

Your desperation shows you know your argument have no substance.

65% where from that figure came when Indian government is not letting the actual proper counting to happen in Kashmir so as to play with numbers and not let the world see actual Kashmiri population .

The way kashmiries are pelting stones at Hindus army I am sure not more than 10-15% are voting plus even that doesnt mean they accept india its just a temporary go ahead at best.

Now about Pakistani Kashmir well no body ever heard any noise or a gun shot from there but still we have no problem holding plebiscite as we know the outcome.

Thats the reason unlike keyboard warriors like you Indian govt always runs away from UN resolution .

The world has much greater faith in Indian election commission than some propaganda released by the system that has created something like Hafeez Saeed.

If you want plebiscite, first thing required is for you to vacate what you occupy. Thats clearly mentioned in the resolution. Till that doesn't happen, we continue the status quo...simple.

65% where from that figure came when Indian government is not letting the actual proper counting to happen in Kashmir so as to play with numbers and not let the world see actual Kashmiri population .

The way kashmiries are pelting stones at Hindus army I am sure not more than 10-15% are voting plus even that doesnt mean they accept india its just a temporary go ahead at best.

Now about Pakistani Kashmir well no body ever heard any noise or a gun shot from there but still we have no problem holding plebiscite as we know the outcome.

Thats the reason unlike keyboard warriors like you Indian govt always runs away from UN resolution .

What is there to runaway from UN,first it is non binding,second before holding plebiscite Pakistan has to pull back all its forces from kashmir.
Pakistan problem to pull out it forces from kashmir for holding plebiscite then.
You have a property for which i negotiated a price with you and i dint pay you then,and if i come after 50 years with that money,are you stupid to accept that ,specially you when you dont need the money now.

Watan baaqi rehy yeh zindaghi tu aani jaani hai...

Every drop of shaheed's blood create more freedom fighters.
Sarhad paar jayen gey Kalashankov chalyen gey...
Mayen kisko dhoond rehi hien jaltey chinaroun mien....
Kehna unsey tere beyte jinnat mien mil jayen gey....

Tab Tak Marenge Jab Tak
Har Baap Apna Beta Ka Naam
Wani Rakhne Se Darta nahi.
Thats not going to happen Kashmirs struggling against Dogra Hindu raj long back they never given their choice of freedom.

This just means one more rotting corpse in the ground.
But in uniform and later in coffins with state funerals.

Thats not going to happen Kashmirs struggling against Dogra Hindu raj long back they never given their choice of freedom.

Was it freedom that made the muslims drive the Pandits out of their land?

We are winning, and nothing you say will change that.
Insurgency_Terror-related_Fatalities_of_Civilians_and_Security_Forces_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir_India_from_1988_to_2013.png

Watan baaqi rehy yeh zindaghi tu aani jaani hai...

Every drop of shaheed's blood create more freedom fighters.
Sarhad paar jayen gey Kalashankov chalyen gey...
Mayen kisko dhoond rehi hien jaltey chinaroun mien....
Kehna unsey tere beyte jinnat mien mil jayen gey....

But in uniform and later in coffins with state funerals.
Same happening in your side of border is'nt it... I expected this kind of response from terrorist supporters.This type of thought process justifies the existence of terrorism in Pakistan.

You mean like those soldiers in that bus?
No,Burhan wani drunk as hell and Crying like a little girl when he saw blood. Thise soldiers on bus faught bravely and killed two terrorists no like wani cowardly hiding behind civilians

No,Burhan wani drunk as hell and Crying like a little girl when he saw blood. Thise soldiers on bus faught bravely and killed two terrorists no like wani cowardly hiding behind civilians

Those soldiers on the bus panicked and got butchered despite outnumbering those militants. As for Burhan Wani, you can fabricate lies all you want, but we will see right through them.

Back
Top Bottom