What's new

Hizb claims Macchil attack, calls it a tribute to Burhan Wani

Haram De Pille. Khoon khola diya. :mad:
First i didn't "liked" the comments in here applauding the attack. Now i'll gonna like & even support the killing of their ch..ya army. RIPiss you f..king clown Indian Haramy.
they just react in same way like Pakistani do in this forum on Indians death , talware Pakistan intentionally skipped the post which mentioned it

they just react in same way like Pakistani do in this forum on Indians death , talware Pakistan intentionally skipped the post which mentioned it
The difference is, nobody here cheer civilian deaths of India from Pakistani side. Not even celeberate security forces one unless the reports are from IOK of which reason is obvious to everyone.

Nope we get negatives mods on those forums encourage such behavior
same goes here this thread is an example where an Indian get -ve while low life pakistani nothing for cheering a human death
The difference is, nobody here cheer civilian deaths of India from Pakistani side. Not even celeberate security forces one unless the reports are from IOK of which reason is obvious to everyone.
that's one sick reply trying to justify your bigtory

same goes here this thread is an example where an Indian get -ve while low life pakistani nothing for cheering a human death

that's one sick reply trying to justify your bigtory
Indians advocate genocide on Muslims all the time yet they are let off lightly i got banned for a silly reason in an Indian forum

My dear, PDF is MUCH MUCH civilized than any defense forum of India.
Some members celebrate the death of KIA Indian soldiers in Kashmir only.
No one chill on terror attack inside India, particularly in those where innocent dies.
But In India case, they celebrate each and every attack on Pakistan soil. I have seen Indians celebrating attacks on Bacha Khan University (Students died) Army Public School (Kids died) and Gulshan Iqbal park (Christians died) .........

So its pretty insulting to compare Pakistani behavior with that of Indian in General. Honest opinion is, Indian one is pretty low. I mean really low.

You should see the Indian Defence Forum

They celebrate in the most disgusting manner whenever there is an attack.

I thank god everyday that we are a naturally more sensible people than them

0eb06db4a1894c1d98cddb76391d3c47.png

412d69bd89904acba660150cb74e7290.png

12c3c4015cf84ebdbb87df1c7e98001c.png
Its Typical behavior.
Not surprised at all.

At least freedom fighters are not attacking innocent unarmed people in hospitals. They killed armed security personnel. Brave people.

So Burhan wani attacked and killed Sarpanch of the village so by this logic he should not be a freedom fighter. What say? Or the logic operates in reverse order here?

My dear, PDF is MUCH MUCH civilized than any defense forum of India.
Some members celebrate the death of KIA Indian soldiers in Kashmir only.
No one chill on terror attack inside India, particularly in those where innocent dies.
But In India case, they celebrate each and every attack on Pakistan soil. I have seen Indians celebrating attacks on Bacha Khan University (Students died) Army Public School (Kids died) and Gulshan Iqbal park (Christians died) .........

So its pretty insulting to compare Pakistani behavior with that of Indian in General. Honest opinion is, Indian one is pretty low. I mean really low.

Its Typical behavior.
Not surprised at all.
another bigot trying to justify is enjoyment on human death no wonder you people get such reply there

Shouldn't come as a surprise , although there are genuinely good hearted Indians but these are the products of all the gang rapes we often hear about, in fact i recognise one of these scums being a PDF member.

Shouldn't come as a surprise , although there are genuinely good hearted Indians but these are the products of all the gang rapes we often hear about, in fact i recognise one of these scums being a PDF member.

Bornubus, scrembowl, ganesh, sorcerer they were or are all PDF members.

another bigot trying to justify is enjoyment on human death no wonder you people get such reply there
Just as I said, our behavior is not so low that unlike Indians we start celebrating deaths of poor civilians in terror attacks.
But still enough hatred exist to celebrate death of those who killed 80 innocents so far and blinded 250. I do believe such response and such behavior was obvious......

freedom fight sometimes is forced to adopt extreme and violent actions but sometimes it give bad names instead of garnaring sympathies. here these mujhadin can do some actions in good intention but the unarmed struggle of Kashmiris can attract lots of sympathies.
for me, RIP both soldiers and mujhadin because somebody said that the only difference between soldier and millitant is objective , goal and purpose and i think here both have the purposes but the opposite ones so no murdered or killed but are martyred.

All the attacker will be Found and will be buried six feet Under
R.I.P. to the Jawans

You don't even have to visit that forum. Indians are curse on the face of this earth. This curse is reflecting on their faces. 90% of Indian population has a face that doesn't even deserve my spit.

Anyway, Indians will see the response very soon.

So Burhan wani attacked and killed Sarpanch of the village so by this logic he should not be a freedom fighter. What say? Or the logic operates in reverse order here?

I don't know if he killed a sarpanch or not, he was not a professional soldier. Your army killed him while he had gun, no problem.

Problem only starts when your so-called professional and disciplined army and police starts firing with pallet guns on protesters or when it carries out special terrorism operation in a neighboring country's hospital to avenge moral support.

Back
Top Bottom