What's new

Mehmood Ghaznavi replaces Burhan Wani as Hizb Commander

Thanks for acknowledging your hate of Islam and Muslim in general.

If muslims can live side by side and make independent decisions without this ummah nonsense....I got no problems with them. Try going out to the streets of singapore and raise a kashmir liberation demonstration I dare you. Lets see what response you get from the majority of even your fellow malays.

And then you point this at me saying "oooh you hate muslims" like that is even being discussed here.

Its blind ummah love that is quite distasteful. Thankfully most malays in Singapore do not suffer from it....but apparently there are still a few around like you who do.

The rest of your comment is an utter crap and full of BS. Chinese do not like Indians any more than rest of the Sporeans otherwise China and your poor nation would have great relations but that's not the case rather you are their enemy.

See you show your ignorance here again. Its not by sudden ethnic background one country becomes a friend with another. Rather its a careful intersection of culture, economy and geopolitics.

Chinese in South East Asia are in general quite open to improving themselves and being pragmatic about it.

Thats why its easy to see how you have completely avoided discussing Israel, a country with which the man in your DP went to great lengths to build a solid relationship with. But I understand it makes you really uncomfortable....so better pick a more easy convenient target like India.

Problem is again the sheer evidence out there showing the defence relationship between Singapore and India these days.

Do you know of anything regarding the stationing of the Singapore AirForce aircraft in kalaikunda AFB in India? What goes on there? The naval cooperation between the two? The joint army training? Just the other day my cousin was telling me about how a few singapore officers were spotted in the Defence Services Staff College near where I was born....taking elite courses in the IMA structure.

All this would suggest you are completely in dissonance with your country's actual relationship with India....when you pray and hope for India to be torn apart.

If muslims can live side by side and make independent decisions without this ummah nonsense....I got no problems with them.

Muslims ruled you for a thousand years right in your home making you live with all your problems.
kashmiries will make an example out of Hindus if you guys wont let them live in peace

LOL! Ghazni cheerleaders need to re-visit history!

Tum Kitna Wani Marogay
Har Ghar Say Wani Niklayga

Blah blah blah....is 65% of them voting in Indian elections (when pakistan and separatists bark at them not to) an instance of them making an example out of Hindus?

Vacate from your occupied land so that we may do a plebiscite. Why is Pakistan scared in following the UN resolution?

Lets do it, ball is in your court.

We now have a large experience of just how prevalent the silent majority is in Kashmir so we are confident who they will vote for....but only thing in the way is Pakistan occupation of GB and Mirpur.

Thats why Pakistan always barks about plebiscite but does not initiate it in any meaningful way by withdrawing from the portion it has occupied so the process can start.

Your desperation shows you know your argument have no substance.

65% where from that figure came when Indian government is not letting the actual proper counting to happen in Kashmir so as to play with numbers and not let the world see actual Kashmiri population .

The way kashmiries are pelting stones at Hindus army I am sure not more than 10-15% are voting plus even that doesnt mean they accept india its just a temporary go ahead at best.

Now about Pakistani Kashmir well no body ever heard any noise or a gun shot from there but still we have no problem holding plebiscite as we know the outcome.

Thats the reason unlike keyboard warriors like you Indian govt always runs away from UN resolution .

Mehmood Ghaznavi bhai please delete your Facebook or any other social media account, nahi toh aap सूअर (pig) ki maut maare jaoge. :cry:

images

@SpArK if my post was inappropriate and you rated it negative. so this is.

@waz @WAJsal

Maro bae maro it is not us who have to deal with the ramifications.
Then why so much ho halla, we will deal with it as we see fit.

I hope this new commander reminds india of the great Mehmood Ghaznavi who destroyed Hindus and their armies like no one else ever did.
The way Kashmiries responded to Wani's heroics and gave him a great starry burial with Pakistani flags all around I see some really tough times for occupying forces in Kashmir and to add fuel to the injury new commander is Mehmood Ghaznavi I am sure many within IA must have given applications to get transferred from IOK to indian lands.
Don't get your hopes so high from this new commander. Instead search for the one who will take his place when our forces will dispatch him to hell.

Then why so much ho halla, we will deal with it as we see fit.

Please deal with it who are we to interfere if you want to light fire in a sea of Oil. Sometime best action is covert or no action.

Please deal with it who are we to interfere if you want to light fire in a sea of Oil. Sometime best action is covert or no action.
It's a matter of perspective, you see this as a sea of oil and We see it as a termite which needs to be cleared. You know what sometimes best action is one which is clearly visible and shows the opposition that what will be the consequences.

Back
Top Bottom