What's new

Hizb claims Macchil attack, calls it a tribute to Burhan Wani

He only killed soldiers to the best of my knowledge, not civilians. So he is not a terrorist, he was a freedom fighter.

He was responsible for killing sarpanches during the past years and was very notorious for it.

He was responsible for killing sarpanches during the past years and was very notorious for it.

Understandable, they can be held directly accountable for many of Kashmir's problems. Not completely justified, but not the same as randomly murdering innocents. Also, evidence?

Understandable, they can be held directly accountable for many of Kashmir's problems. Not completely justified, but not the same as randomly murdering innocents. Also, evidence?

Who? The sarpanches? Democratically elected? U gotta be kidding me.
If u r so cynical and pessimistic, how can i debate u? No argument is gonna shake your belief.
Anyway here is a news article
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/cops-burhan-had-6-cases-against-him-2916742/

They are part of the reason as to why Kashmir suffers, unless you tell me he went around randomly killing people, I won't call him a terrorist.
He killed elected representatives of the village....
You might be one of the supporters of mumtaz qadri? Are u?

He killed elected representatives of the village....
You might be one of the supporters of mumtaz qadri? Are u?

Those elected representatives are helping the Indian occupiers and sit idly by as their own people suffer.

As for Qadri, no I hate him with a passion and I am glad he is dead. His supporters should be punished as well with pellet guns, similar to the poor fellows in Kashmir.

All I did was say Allah bless their souls, are you really going to ban me for that?

Sensitivities, just when you post, have that in mind.The same will apply to those posters who want Kashmiri protesters dead.

Those elected representatives are helping the Indian occupiers and sit idly by as their own people suffer.

As for Qadri, no I hate him with a passion and I am glad he is dead. His supporters should be punished as well with pellet guns, similar to the poor fellows in Kashmir.

The elected representatives were elected by their own people, people of the villages.
Burhan wani had warned anyone who would take part in the democratic process.
These terrorists and huriat guys have always threatened people of kashmir not to vote but still there was more than 60% voting in kashmir. Goes to show the frustration burhan wani was facing. That is why he was killing the sarpanches.

And as far as my reference to mumtaz qadri is concerned, like u say the sarpanches were creating trouble, some pakistanis say salman tehseer was creating trouble and his killing was justified.
If u take law into ur own hands and kill someone just for the sake of disagreement of opinion, you are a terrorist.

The elected representatives were elected by their own people, people of the villages.
Burhan wani had warned anyone who would take part in the democratic process.
These terrorists and huriat guys have always threatened people of kashmir not to vote but still there was more than 60% voting in kashmir. Goes to show the frustration burhan wani was facing. That is why he was killing the sarpanches.

And as far as my reference to mumtaz qadri is concerned, like u say the sarpanches were creating trouble, some pakistanis say salman tehseer was creating trouble and his killing was justified.
If u take law into ur own hands and kill someone just for the sake of disagreement of opinion, you are a terrorist.

The elected representatives were only elected by a fraction of Kashmir, you said it yourself. They were supporting the occupying Indian army, they are partially responsible for the whole situation. Burhan Wani was not completely unjustified in going after them.

As for Mumtaz Qadri, that is a totally different case, apples and oranges. There is no comparison.

The elected representatives were only elected by a fraction of Kashmir, you said it yourself. They were supporting the occupying Indian army, they are partially responsible for the whole situation. Burhan Wani was not completely unjustified in going after them.

As for Mumtaz Qadri, that is a totally different case, apples and oranges. There is no comparison.

Yes there is. The supporters of mumtaz qadri are very similar to the supporters of burhan wani.
The elected reps were elected by more than 60% voter turnaout. That means majority do not subscribe to u or burhan wani's view.
20% of people cannot decide the fate of whole of kashmir. Period.

Are you just going to cheer lead or do you have any plans to cross the border?:D

Don't wish for it, it just might come true!

I think Pakistan has received the green light from her closest ally. I'm not surprised that the Kashmiri freedom fighters have suddenly become so active against the indian military targets. Indians should kiss good bye to the good old status quo in Kashmir. Here's Modi's opportunity to turn himself into Hindu god, that is if he doesn't decide to turn into a mouse instead.

Yes there is. The supporters of mumtaz qadri are very similar to the supporters of burhan wani.
The elected reps were elected by more than 60% voter turnaout. That means majority do not subscribe to u or burhan wani's view.
20% of people cannot decide the fate of whole of kashmir. Period.

The supporters of Mumtaz Qadri are very different to the supporters of Burhan Wani, they are two different issues. One of them is someone who killed the person they were meant to protect, the other is someone fighting for freedom.

Also, I highly doubt the majority of Kashmir likes India. The amount of protests there and violence is enough to tell anyone they clearly despise India, I have never met a single Indian Kashmiri myself who likes India.

The supporters of Mumtaz Qadri are very different to the supporters of Burhan Wani, they are two different issues. One of them is someone who killed the person they were meant to protect, the other is someone fighting for freedom.

Also, I highly doubt the majority of Kashmir likes India. The amount of protests there and violence is enough to tell anyone they clearly despise India, I have never met a single Indian Kashmiri myself who likes India.

Yet kashmiris join indian armed forces, check out the J&K rifles, join police forces, top indian civil services, and are into mainstream politics.

You say there are 70 lakh kashmiris yet only thousands are protesting in kashmir.

Yet kashmiris join indian armed forces, check out the J&K rifles, join police forces, top indian civil services, and are into mainstream politics.

You say there are 70 lakh kashmiris yet only thousands are protesting in kashmir.

Noooo all Kashmiri's hate India.

Of course there will be a difference in allegiance among them! But I only have respect for the resistance, not the ones who work for India and support the oppression in any way shape or form.

Back
Top Bottom