What's new

Mehmood Ghaznavi replaces Burhan Wani as Hizb Commander

please do look into it.
This poster has been supporting terrorists who kill our security personal. also, please do clarify PDF rules on supporting terrorists.
We don't hold your occupation forces that high either...
And calling terrorists as pigs is the best thing I can do. Why don't you go through the threads where your own country men addressed the terrorists who attacked your schools with much worse words.
Absurd comparison.
Going by your logic, the French resistance, Polish resistance, Algerian resistance, the Viet Cong, all are terrorists.

Last edited:
Kashmir is not part of India

last I checked it is indian govt's writ that runs in Kashmir.

so, it belongs to us. I know it's hard for you to digest this fact.

again, thx for confirming that you support terrorists.

We don't hold your occupation forces any higher than the "terrorists".

Absurd comparison.
Going by your logic, the French resistance, Polish resistance, Algerian resistance, the Viet Cong, all are terrorists.

Can I say I don't hold your forces any higher than the "terrorists" who killed your school kids? Or would that get your goat?

regarding the absurd comparison, again I ask, what do u make of the resistance that is killing your school kids? Are they freedom fighters using your logic or terrorists using my logic?

Last edited:
last I checked it is indian govt's writ that runs in Kashmir
Yeah it also runs in the 40pc which is known as AJK.
Again the writ doesn't prove anything, the French had their writ in Algeria and Vietnam as well, now go figure what happened to their writ.

/Quote [ so, it belongs to us. I know it's hard for you to digest this fact.] /Unquote
What a gem.

again, thx for confirming that you support terrorists.
Your terrorist is my freedom fighter, that is more or less what Ronald Regan said a few decades ago.

/Quote [Can I say I don't hold your forces any higher than the "terrorists" who killed your school kids? Or would that get your goat? ] /Unquote
You can say whatever you want, after all most of the Indians say rubbish all the time. Again comparing someone who followed the rules of engagement with the mass murderers of children shows your intellect (Apples and oranges).

Quote/ [regarding the absurd comparison, again I ask, what do u make of the resistance that is killing your school kids?] /Unquote
Ask me this question when Hizb ul Mujahideen does something similar, as of now, they specifically target the combatants, with a rare exception or so.
Hizb ul Mujahideen are as legitimate as the French resistance.

Yeah it also runs in the 40pc which is known as AJK.
Again the writ doesn't prove anything, the French had their writ in Algeria and Vietnam as well, now go figure what happened to their writ.

You can keep it. We don't want it.
we are talking about the land that is in our control and not yours.
What you do to your people is not my concern.

Your terrorist is my freedom fighter, that is more or less what Ronald Regan said a few decades ago.

So, you are saying that the terrorists who killed your school children are "freedom fighters"?!!
Sorry, I don't agree with you. For me, they are terrorists, period.

Ask me this question when Hizb ul Mujahideen does something similar, as of now, they specifically target the combatants, with a rare exception or so.
Hizb ul Mujahideen are as legitimate as the French resistance.

WOW...I guess the genocide of Kashmiri Pandits was an imagination, right? The rape of young woman and pillaging and destruction of property is all what freedom fighters do.
Like I said, your sick mentality was revealed when you called the people who killed your own school children as "freedom fighters"!!

absolutely disgusting!

Basically what it boils down to is that the people who kill innocents in Pakistan are terrorists
BUT
the people who kill innocents in India are "freedom fighters"

Thanks for confirming the duplicity.
The people who kill innocents in Indian held Kashmir are your security forces, now go figure what are they according to your definition of terrorism.

You desperation shows that something is happening and I can feel you spewing hot puffs out of the intrinisic fear; the same fear that is making you read and comment here. If it was not the case, you would have not bothered to comment here.

I don't see any part of Indian Kashmir being taken away or seceding. I do see a lot of terrorists being killed...along with their high value commanders. So I go by evidence.

Kashmiris are welcome to indulge in peaceful separatism within reason (its why the Kashmiri separatist leaders even have Indian passports....even after they call for the Kashmiri people to not participate in Indian elections....that a full two thirds do not listen to each time).

However when anyone raises a gun to try to violently force the issue....they will be met with violence in return. India is not in a hazy Gandhian-Nehruvian state of mind anymore. Each bullet fired against us will be met with 10.

We have no fear about anything related to Kashmiris separating. 65% of them take part in Indian elections (federal and state)....sizeable numbers are employed by Indian companies, are reliant on Indian tourism and investment and are directly employed in Indian security services as well.

We will deal with the peaceful rogue elements peacefully (and crush them through debate and evidence) and also deal with the violent elements (who often come across the LoC) by violent means as well. Its up to each person to decide how they want to interact with the Indian state and what limit to set for themselves....we will respond accordingly. It is this mature philosophy that has resulted in Kashmir becoming an integral part of India....compared to Bangladesh where a mass genocide by the Pakistani military created the main reason for the breaking up of Pakistan as it was conceived in 1947.

Compare the 3 million innocents killed that Bangladesh says compared to this (and the trend and duration of both):

320px-Insurgency_Terror-related_Fatalities_of_Civilians_and_Security_Forces_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir_India_from_1988_to_2013.png

Why would god wide with pigs who went to a house and hurt a woman and her daughter - especially after checking that the man of the house was not in?

Only devil would support such cowardly pigs.

I get your reasoning bro, but watch the language. Friendly reminder of which forum we are in.

The people who kill innocents in Indian held Kashmir are your security forces, now go figure what are they according to your definition of terrorism.

Wani was killing police and CRPF personal who were Kashmiri muslims themselves.
OR
Did you not realize that fact?!!

What are you talking about?

You are supporting people who committed genocide of Pandits and now are claiming that people should respect these pigs?!!

Have some shame. Why are you supporting devils who are killing your own little school kids?!!

So, you are saying that the terrorists who killed your school children are "freedom fighters"?!!
Sorry, I don't agree with you. For me, they are terrorists, period.
I can't argue with dimwits like you who can't tell an apple apart from an orange.
WOW...I guess the genocide of Kashmiri Pandits was an imagination, right? The rape of young woman and pillaging and destruction of property is all what freedom fighters do.
Like I said, your sick mentality was revealed when you called the people who killed your own school children as "freedom fighters"!!
That was the nature of the war, I have no time to preach morality as none was displayed by the Indian security forces either. Either grow a pair to call the US, UK, India ,French resistance and Viet cong all terrorists or shut up.
Civilians die at the hands of regular armies as well, either call them terrorists or keep quite.
we are talking about the land that is in our control and not yours.
So? Everything's in black and white?

No point in continuing this debate since you refuse to tell apples apart from oranges.

I can't argue with dimwits like you who can't tell an apple apart from an orange.

I will continue to argue with dimwits like you to make you understand the similarities between apples from different countries

That was the nature of the war, I have no time to preach morality as none was displayed by the Indian security forces either. Either grow a pair to call the US, UK, India ,French resistance and Viet cong all terrorists or shut up.
Civilians die at the hands of regular armies as well, either call them terrorists or keep quite.

Nice justification for genocide.
basically what you are saying is any crime committed by terrorists is ok as long as "YOU" support them, right?

Thanks for confirming it.

So? Everything's in black and white?

No point in continuing this debate since you refuse to tell apples apart from oranges.

Yes. For me it's black or White.
That's why I condemn any terrorist attack anywhere in the world.
I will weep for victims of terrorism in Pakistan as I would for victims in India.
Unlike you, I am pretty clear in my views on terrorism.

Wani was killing police and CRPF personal who were Kashmiri muslims themselves.
OR
Did you not realize that fact?!!
They were uniformed personnel and were involved in the killing of the militants. They were what is called "collaborators" in terms of guerrilla warfare.
You are supporting people who committed genocide of Pandits and now are claiming that people should respect these pigs?!!
You are supporting the occupation forces which have killed 40 unarmed protesters in the past few days and which have killed more than 70,000 civilians till now
Why are you supporting devils who are killing your own little school kids?!!
Yeah Hizb ul mujahidden attacked the school in Peshawar, I believe you.

They were uniformed personnel and were involved in the killing of the militants. They were what is called "collaborators" in terms of guerrilla warfare.

Supporting killing of uniformed personal is not allowed on PDF.
Or does the rules change when it's Pakistani personal getting killed to Indian?

You are supporting the occupation forces which have killed 40 unarmed protectors in the past few days and which have killed more than 70,000 civilians till now

No one asked them to come out and attack police, who incidentally are Kashmiri muslims themselves.
Btw, want to state the statistics of how many your military killed inside Pakistan over the years?

Yeah Hizb ul mujahidden attacked the school in Peshawar, I believe you.

They have same ideology, just different names. The same sick mentality resulted in genocide of Pandits and the same sick mentality resulted in deaths of your little school kids.

Compare the 3 million innocents killed that Bangladesh says compared to this
You believe in that astronomical figure given by Bangalis? Even Bashar al Assad hasn't killed that much number of people in six years, that much people weren't killed in the 10 year Iran-Iraq war in which even chemical weapons were used. That is half the figure of the people said to have been killed in the holocaust. Pretty tall claim which was taken for granted despite the fact that only three divisions and a squardon of fighters were available to do the "job", and the job included the protection of borders as well as COIN ops.

Supporting killing of uniformed personal is not allowed on PDF.
Celeberating is not allowed, I hope that you know the difference between celebrating and supporting.
No one asked them to come out and attack police, who incidentally are Kashmiri muslims themselves.
Btw, want to state the statistics of how many your military killed inside Pakistan over the years?
Straw man argument.

/Quote [they have same ideology, just different names. The same sick mentality resulted in genocide of Pandits and the same sick mentality resulted in deaths of your little school kids.] /Unquote

Whatever floats your boat, I haven't got much time to repeat what I said earlier about resistance movements, guerilla warfare and mass murder.

Celeberating is not allowed, I hope that you know the difference between celebrating and supporting.

Huh..so supporting the killings is ok. Thanks for clarification. I will surely remember it when the boot is on the other foot.

Straw man argument.
Nonsense argument when you caught in your own web of lies.

Whatever floats your boat, I haven't got much time to repeat what I said earlier about resistance movements, guerilla warfare and mass murder

There is no boat here. The old argument of one mans terrorist is another man's freedom fighter has no place in this world, especially the whole sham was exposed when Pandits were driven out.

Like I said, it's sad to see people supporting zealots who are bent of killing woman, children and our security guys and I mean in both India & Pakistan.

You believe in that astronomical figure given by Bangalis? Even Bashar al Assad hasn't killed that much number of people in six years, that much people weren't killed in the 10 year Iran-Iraq war in which even chemical weapons were used. That is half the figure of the people said to have been killed in the holocaust. Pretty tall claim which was taken for granted despite the fact that only three divisions and a squardon of fighters were available to do the "job", and the job included the protection of borders as well as COIN ops.

Straw man argument.

/Quote [they have same ideology, just different names. The same sick mentality resulted in genocide of Pandits and the same sick mentality resulted in deaths of your little school kids.] /Unquote

Whatever floats your boat, I haven't got much time to repeat what I said earlier about resistance movements, guerilla warfare and mass murder.

It is the figure quoted by them....take it up with them.

Comparing with other conflicts is pretty silly because the situations are different given the amount of military control exerted per square unit of area during the crackdown in 1971. Measuring from March 26th (operation searchlight) to about December 16th (end of war....is about 260 days. 3 million deaths is about 11,500 per day. Assuming about 50,000 Pakistan soldiers deployed on average....thats one killing per 5 soldiers daily. With the population density of Bangladesh is that really too hard to believe from a mathematical standpoint?

Even if its 10% of it (300,000 - or about 1 in every 50 soldiers killing an innocent per day) its several several times higher than the total death toll in Kashmir (which is spread out over many many more years).

Last edited:
It is the figure quoted by them....take it up with them.

Comparing with other conflicts is pretty silly because the situations are different given the amount of military control exerted per square unit of area during the crackdown in 1971. Measuring from March 26th (operation searchlight) to about December 16th (end of war....is about 260 days. 3 million deaths is about 11,500 per day. Assuming about 50,000 Pakistan soldiers deployed....thats one killing per 5 soldiers daily. With the population density of Bangladesh is that really too hard to believe from a mathematical standpoint?

Even if its 10% of it (300,000 - or about 1 in every 50 soldiers killing an innocent per day) its several several times higher than the total death toll in Kashmir (which is spread out over many many more years).

As they say numbers never lie.

Back
Top Bottom