What's new

Hizb claims Macchil attack, calls it a tribute to Burhan Wani

Good job brothers. Keep it up. :tup:

Praising the Killing is Bull shit and openly supporting the terrorism on PDF.

Hail the freedom fighters

Very good. Keep intensifying the attacks.

Allah bless their souls.

This one is even bringing the Allah

And the one Wani may be the Saint, but choose the path of the Terror and will always be put in the terrorist category.

@waz @Horus @PARIKRAMA @WebMaster @Joe Shearer

So Mods gonna do anything on this issue.

This one is even bringing the Allah

And the one Wani may be the Saint, but choose the path of the Terror and will always be put in the terrorist category.

@waz @Horus @PARIKRAMA @WebMaster @Joe Shearer

So Mods gonna do anything on this issue.

He only killed soldiers to the best of my knowledge, not civilians. So he is not a terrorist, he was a freedom fighter.

Stop praising the deaths of soldiers. If you support the rebellion, the Indian army there other ways to imply this. You need to understand that if we allow people to say "way it go", "well done" whatever, then we look stupid, as one of our central rules if not to mock the deaths of armed forces personal.

You should see the Indian Defence Forum

They celebrate in the most disgusting manner whenever there is an attack.

I thank god everyday that we are a naturally more sensible people than them

0eb06db4a1894c1d98cddb76391d3c47.png

412d69bd89904acba660150cb74e7290.png

12c3c4015cf84ebdbb87df1c7e98001c.png

That's why such sh*t holes are only populated by such Indian posters. We don't want PDF becoming like that.

Some of the above mentioned b@stards are on this forum too.

Stop praising the deaths of soldiers..

it is difficult when it comes to Kashmir. But yes. We should avoid celebrating such deaths.

The difference is, nobody here cheer civilian deaths of India from Pakistani side. Not even celeberate security forces one unless the reports are from IOK of which reason is obvious to everyone.

not true. I have seen a bunch of Pakistanis here express encouragement when Indians - civilians and military - suffer losses. Some even take it to the next level and have called it the religious duty by implication. And yes I have also seen some 'mature' bigots control these immature bigots by telling them not to say such things openly.

I guess this Hizbul statement puts to rest any idiotic claims about Wani being anything other than a jihadi terrorist supported from across the border. All the he and cry from Pakistani leaders and Nawas Shaerif et al is obviously reaction to their years of 'investment' in terror vaporized when Wani of taken out.

I first logged in defence pk in 2009 as a guest when i was just checking about Indian AWACS on a weekend in office and the detailed knowledge really impressed me and the type of technical fact based details was really awesome . This forum is really good platform to exchange views , I am an Indian and rate it more balanced forum then many Indian forums . It was wrong if anyone feels joys on deaths of anyone.

Stop praising the deaths of soldiers. If you support the rebellion, the Indian army there other ways to imply this. You need to understand that if we allow people to say "way it go", "well done" whatever, then we look stupid, as one of our central rules if not to mock the deaths of armed forces personal.

That's why such sh*t holes are only populated by such Indian posters. We don't want PDF becoming like that.

That's the reason, always tell PDF members, this forum is heaven compare to Indian forums. Over all Pakistani forums has very high standard . Indian hardly get banned in Pakistani forums compare to Indian forums. ....limits in remarks is always a questionable..
I was member of few Indian forums and some Western forum (visiting admin were Indians in South Asia section) , the moment any Pakistani condemn Indian policy , same moment admin press the ejection button and booooommmmm you are ban. ..lolzz

Last edited:
Stop praising the deaths of soldiers. If you support the rebellion, the Indian army there other ways to imply this. You need to understand that if we allow people to say "way it go", "well done" whatever, then we look stupid, as one of our central rules if not to mock the deaths of armed forces personal..

I don't care if it makes me look stupid, I am allowed to express my opinion.

I don't care if it makes me look stupid, I am allowed to express my opinion.

If you don't listen, then I will invoke your posting rights. We also have a site to run, and if you have managed to look around there is reason why we have thousands of posters from well over 20 nationalities here.

Stop praising the deaths of soldiers.
Bro I'm not gonna make fun or praise the death of indian soldiers (like they do guess i can't stoop to their level) but i think i have a right to say this to that 1 guy
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un brother may you get a place in Jannah.

If you don't listen, then I will invoke your posting rights. We also have a site to run, and if you have managed to look around there is reason why we have thousands of posters from well over 20 nationalities here.

All I did was say Allah bless their souls, are you really going to ban me for that?

Back
Top Bottom