What's new

Mehmood Ghaznavi replaces Burhan Wani as Hizb Commander

Burhan Wani

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Srinagar, Jul 12 (Only Kashmir): After the killing of Hizb commander Burhan Muzaffar Wani on Friday, Hizb-ul-Mujahideen today appointed Mehmood Ghaznavi as the new commander.

Syed Salah-ud-din while addressing Hizb command Council meet announced Mehmood Ghanavi as the new Hizb commander.

While paying tributes to the slain Hizb commander, Burhan Muzaffar Wani, martyrs of July 13, 1931 and others killed in July 2016, Salah-ud-din prayed for the courage to the bereaved families.

Salah-ud-din said that, “We won’t deprive of sacrifices to reach Burhan Wani’s mission to its logical conclusion.”

He also said that they will hold a function on July 13 at Muzaffarabad, which will be attended by United Jihad Council (UJC) and All Parties Hurriyat Conference leaders.
Burhan-Wani-Onlykashmir.in_-400x240.jpg

You kill one, and hundred more are there to replace him.

The martyrdom of Wani is much more effective to freedom struggle. He was a true freedom fighter, who died like a true soldier of Kashmir.
This is the first time i saw maximum Pakistanis supporting Kashmiri freedom fighters, it was not possible without the supreme sacrifice of young Burhan.
I hope common Pakistani will understand the ground reality of Kashmir and sacrifices of innocent youngsters for freedom.

I hope Indian army take out all the hydra headed monsters quickly . These people cause distress to ordinary Kashmiris
Every one knows ISI has stopped proving any support to Kahsmiri Mujahideens, but still if the movement is flourishing day by day it mean ordinary kashmiri public is supporting the movement and same gesture we have observed on Wani's funeral

This is the first time i saw maximum Pakistanis supporting Kashmiri freedom fighters, it was not possible without the supreme sacrifice of young Burhan.
I hope common Pakistani will understand the ground reality of Kashmir and sacrifices of innocent youngsters for freedom.
Pakistanis always stood by Kashmir cause and people of Kashmir.

Actually, Kashmiri's are suffering sue to lack of leadership. Hurriyat Conference is a bunch of every tom dick and harry without any central leader. Every leader in hurriyat has a separate agenda.

Hurriyat conference has always failed to deliver and come up to the expectations of Kashmiri's.

Back
Top Bottom