What's new

Burhan Wani remembered on third anniversary of martyrdom

You know our older generations probably from Grand fathers time looked at kashmiris as soft people, which deep down they're but over time they as a people have shown great determination

That's decades they have been going on, only some select few people groups (Chechens, Palestinians, kurds etc) in the world put up this kinda decades long resistance , proving kashmiris as a mentally strong people and culture
Indian side wale Kashmirion se kabhi unfiltered baat karo, real ones... I rent space to some of them. They're not all upset at how things are, some are, a fewer percentage yet will take to arms but it does happen, obviously..

Go to Indian Kashmir, they're happy to dine you, show you around, be your guides on treks.. it is far from a warzone, lovely people, those guys. Proud to call them my friends.

Indian side wale Kashmirion se kabhi unfiltered baat karo, real ones... I rent space to some of them. They're not all upset at how things are, some are, a fewer percentage yet will take to arms but it does happen, obviously..

Go to Indian Kashmir, they're happy to dine you, show you around, be your guides on treks.. it is far from a warzone, lovely people, those guys. Proud to call them my friends.
Same would happen to you in Pakistan, same happened in Afghanistan to some pakistanis I know- doesn't reflect thier political opinions

That's culture of the people of the land, can't mix it with their opinions

Same would happen to you in Pakistan, same happened in Afghanistan to some pakistanis I know- doesn't reflect thier political opinions

That's culture of the people of the land, can't mix it with their opinions
It might well not be reflective of the general mood there, these are my subjective experiences.. but I did full khul ke baat cheet, nothing off the table types, ekdum unfiltered.

unka bas chale toh.. neither Ind or Pak, is the gist I got (mind you, these were high'ish level people) but I never let the conversation get too politically over the top. One has to be mindful.. it is a landmine strewn street otherwise lol

What I took away from that... is that they were sorta disgruntled, though not pro "other side" or pro militancy (which is a losing proposition)

tough stuff, man.. such wasted potential.

Back
Top Bottom