What's new

Saddam Padder, KU professor among five Hizb militants slain in Shopian gunfight

wasnt half of kashmir taken from supa power?
No mate,you need to read the history. It was us stops you guys from grabbing an independent nation illegally. Kashmir was an independent nation when you started invading them.

No mate,you need to read the history. It was us stops you guys from grabbing an independent nation illegally. Kashmir was an independent nation when you started invading them.
history stright out of modis arse?

It's not your mistakes,it's your parents. They sent yoy to madrasa instead of school and you engulfed every thing from mollahs arse.
Lols it was your parents mistake that they didn't use nirod, you educated in RSS Shakha where you learnt only hate and obsession for Muslims.

now its rise questions why he joined ?

He's a tamil Aboriginal.

Since we have conquered his land religiously, culturally, even linguistically (somewhat) only thing he can do is cry like a bitch in this forum. :lol:

I want to feel pity for him but i can't, what can i say i am a brahmin lol.
Looks to me like he's a Christian, they get no respect from their fellow Tamils or from other Hindus
Their upbringing is much like other Amish boys ,they are devoid of the great Tamil culture nor these people have high values/morality
These people's are hollow from the inside,most of their miserable lives they are busy in finding weak links in Hinduism ,totally unaware that their so called religion is less than perfect
I must say no religion is perfect but Hinduism has the spirituality which every abrahamic religion lacks

You forgot Karachi school attack or what? Muslim killed muslim kids in large numbers?
They fail to understand that all over their Islamic world Muslims are killing other Muslims ,they think Zionists have a hand in this and the US is making them fight and kill their own brothers
Conspiracy theories are gradually accepted but nobody cares to look at the simple logic
Just look at the example of Isis all the Muslims claim that they are being funded by the Israel and us and theya are the ones responsible for its creation,they completely ignore the fact that increasing religious extremism is to blame

now its rise questions why he joined ?
Want me to give it straight to you or bend the truth a little to suit this forum???:coffee:

@Panzerfaust 3 @Brahmanic

Don't forget Jinnah supported Tamilnadu to be part of Pakistan.

Christian leaders like Prakash Raj and Kamal Hassan have joined hands with Jignesh Mevani and Kanhaiya Kumar who have full backing of the Kashmiri separatists and Pakistan.

Don't be surprised if all of India decides to merge with Pakistan.

@Panzerfaust 3 @Brahmanic

Don't forget Jinnah supported Tamilnadu to be part of Pakistan.

Christian leaders like Prakash Raj and Kamal Hassan have joined hands with Jignesh Mevani and Kanhaiya Kumar who have full backing of the Kashmiri separatists and Pakistan.

Don't be surprised if all of India decides to merge with Pakistan.
Don't be surprised if we slaughter all sepratists:rofl:
Looks like I need to remind you what we did to jihadis in Hyderabad state? Jignesh mewani? Kanhaiya?:sick:

Back
Top Bottom