What's new

Saddam Padder, KU professor among five Hizb militants slain in Shopian gunfight

Human rights....lol.

Terrorists have surrendered before and renounced violence. We must give them a chance.
That's what I fear, they will surrender and keep supporting terrorism
They will get all the benefits ,
It's better to wipe the slate clean

That's what I fear, they will surrender and keep supporting terrorism
They will get all the benefits ,
It's better to wipe the slate clean

Still there are former terrorists who have renounced violence. It's the only way the vicious cycle will be broken.

Pakistan has got nothing to do with your arrogant and stupid mishandling of the Kashmir problem. by the time you realize this, you will have already lost Kashmir. You have actually lost it.

You have no clue on what is happening.

Most of the ones being killed are Brahmans. Pakistanis hate Brahmans. They are just using these Kashmiri Brahmans as cannon fodder while the non-Brahmans Kashmiris are sitting in Pakistan and enjoying the fun.

Burhan wani, Mohammed Rafi Bhat, Sameer Ahmed Bhat alias Tiger were all Brahmans.
They stopped being Brahmins since the day they turned Islamic
I have a very clear idea about what's happening, it's you who can't see beyond your usual cast related obsessions
Just how many times do I have to tell you to leave your inferiority behind,

Pakistan has got nothing to do with your arrogant and stupid mishandling of the Kashmir problem. by the time you realize this, you will have already lost Kashmir. You have actually lost it.
70years buddy,we still have.

Still there are former terrorists who have renounced violence. It's the only way the vicious cycle will be broken.
Renouncing voilence doesn't mean they are against voilence ,they were cowards and saved their miserable lives
There's no peace without complete victory ,
We have to wipe the slate clean to acheive that
Zero (0) I like this number

They stopped being Brahmins since the day they turned Islamic
I have a very clear idea about what's happening, it's you who can't see beyond your usual cast related obsessions
Just how many times do I have to tell you to leave your inferiority behind,

You still don't get the point.

These Brahmans have indeed converted to Islam and are fighting for Islam. The problem is that the non-Brahman Muslims still consider these Brahmans as second class Muslims and use them as cannon fodder.

You still don't get the point.

These Brahmans have indeed converted to Islam and are fighting for Islam. The problem is that the non-Brahman Muslims still consider these Brahmans as second class Muslims and use them as cannon fodder.
Do I look like I care?
Every Muslim outside Saudi Arabia ie non Arab is considered inferior by Arabians
Be it the Babylonians ,Egyptians etc etc
They may call themselves Arabs but we know how they are treated
Same is the case of Shias ,hazards ,ahmadis
We don't care if they are canon fodder or a puppet ,we will kill any man picking up arms against the state be it Brahmin or non Brahmin ,besides they are getting plenty surrender options
We will just wipe Kashmir clean

Do I look like I care?
Every Muslim outside Saudi Arabia ie non Arab is considered inferior by Arabians
Be it the Babylonians ,Egyptians etc etc
They may call themselves Arabs but we know how they are treated
Same is the case of Shias ,hazards ,ahmadis
We don't care if they are canon fodder or a puppet ,we will kill any man picking up arms against the state be it Brahmin or non Brahmin ,besides they are getting plenty surrender options
We will just wipe Kashmir clean

No this is not a Arab and non-Arab issue rather in subcontinent it is Brahman and non-Brahman issue. The non Brahman leadership in Pakistan uses Brahman Kashmiris as cannon fodder.

Since when do you care so much about Brahmins ,most of your posts are anti Brahmin anti Hindu in nature

I only care about Aryan religions like Islam and Christianity.

A few years ago there were 20,000 today its millions of Kashmiris

The people are out trying to support the freedom fighters

Modi and hindutva india has shown more to Kashmiris and even indian muslims then we ever could:tup:

Exaggeration wouldn't help you much, the reality is, there were never a million.

Yes there were tens thousands, in its early day, firstly they were a mob, who killed and kicked out the Pandits.
Once the army moved in there were thousands of local and Pakistani terrorists fighting.

Now those who took up the gun have reduced to a few dozen.

Re
No this is not a Arab and non-Arab issue rather in subcontinent it is Brahman and non-Brahman issue. The non Brahman leadership in Pakistan uses Brahman Kashmiris as cannon fodder.

Religion is a lie...wake up.

Aryan religions?:rofl::rofl:

his is not a Arab and non-Arab issue rather in subcontinent it is Brahman and non-Brahman issue. The non Brahman leadership in Pakistan uses Brahman Kashmiris as cannon fodder.
What kind of idiot are you exactly ,you didn't get the point did you?

Looks like you are a wanna be aryan ,@PurpleStone

India army is bunch of pigs... killing unarmed children. Just because of their religion.

J&K police + CISF... they always leads whenever there is any info about terrorists... I.A. comes into action later on... but when they come... pigs are culled...

I can tell you that religion has no place in Indian armed forces...

unarmed kids??? you are truly a pious soul...

No... the only way is rehabilitation of Kashmiri pundits in the valley and removal of article 370... you cannot end this cycle by any other means... UNable is busy...

South Kashmir is not Kashmir... Our army can resolve the issue in months in that area... we just need the political will like Sri Lanka...

Back
Top Bottom