What's new

Saddam Padder, KU professor among five Hizb militants slain in Shopian gunfight

India army is bunch of pigs... killing unarmed children. Just because of their religion.
Children with AK 47s , these so called children's are brainwashed maniacs ,trying to create an Islamic emirate in Kashmir
They are being killed because we don't want to see Kashmir becoming another Syria or iraq

Denialistanis are center of excellence spreading their pakistaniayat in afganistan.

Well, in that case, Go to Afganistan and experience this bacha bazi by your self. I am sure Afgans will like Indian Baacha like you are, depending on how dark you look.

Well, in that case, Go to Afganistan and experience this bacha bazi by your self. I am sure Afgans will like Indian Baacha like you are, depending on how dark you look.
rapistanis have infested poor afghans.

This is how entire Kashmir has risen up against india, students, professors united against india

A couple of years ago the indians were bleating about how Kashmiris have accepted the indian union now:lol::lol:

Now look at Kashmir :pakistan:
Kashmir has not been tgis energised against india and hindus for decades

A few years back there were about 20,000 militants in the J&K, now not even 200 left and are dropping like flies.

A few years back there were about 20,000 militants in the J&K, now not even 200 left and are dropping like flies.

A few years ago there were 20,000 today its millions of Kashmiris

The people are out trying to support the freedom fighters

Modi and hindutva india has shown more to Kashmiris and even indian muslims then we ever could:tup:

Pakistanis are leaving them to the mercy of Indian Army as they are all Brahmans.
Abe Brahmin kha se agaya isme ?
Abe tera dimaag casteist remarks me hi laga rhta h?
Exactly how many id' you have?

Why are they asking to surrender? Just kill the terrorists and move on to!

Human rights....lol.

Terrorists have surrendered before and renounced violence. We must give them a chance.

Abe Brahmin kha se agaya isme ?
Abe tera dimaag casteist remarks me hi laga rhta h?
Exactly how many id' you have?

You have no clue on what is happening.

Most of the ones being killed are Brahmans. Pakistanis hate Brahmans. They are just using these Kashmiri Brahmans as cannon fodder while the non-Brahmans Kashmiris are sitting in Pakistan and enjoying the fun.

Burhan wani, Mohammed Rafi Bhat, Sameer Ahmed Bhat alias Tiger were all Brahmans.

India army is bunch of pigs... killing unarmed children. Just because of their religion.

I guess Kashmiris never looked at religion when the pandits were driven out from their homeland that is Kashmir.

We care 2 hoots abt religion now. Those who are in arms against the state will be dealt with.

Others can cry a river

Back
Top Bottom