What's new

Three local Al-Badr militants killed, one surrenders in Shopian gunfight: police

Reaction score
Country
India
Three local Al-Badr militants killed, one surrenders in Shopian gunfight: police

Police said the trapped militants, turned down the surrender offer and fired and lobbed grenade at the forces.

GK Web Desk
Srinagar, May 6, 2021, 5:59 AM
UPDATED: May 6, 2021, 6:19 AM

Three newly recruited militants of the Al-Badr outfit were killed in a gunfight with security forces while a fourth surrendered in Kanipora area in south Kashmir’s Shopian district in the wee hours of Thursday, police said.

Police identified the surrenderer militant as Tausif Ahmad while the identity of the trio is awaited.

The group was trapped after police and security forces cordoned off the area, a police spokesperson said this morning.

Earlier, police said it was trying its best to persuade the trapped militants to surrender and was exercising maximum restraint.

The trapped militants, it said, turned down the surrender offer and fired and lobbed grenade at the forces.

In the ensuing gunfight, three of the militants were killed, police said adding searches were going on at the site of gunfight.

- PRTP GWD

If the real al badr has become active again then there is hell coming india's way. Al badr were mostly pashtun tribals and northern area recruits with experience in Afghanistan.

If you ever come to India with a visa, try going to Baramulla where all pashtun/afghan terrorists’ bodies are rotting in mass graves.

Who would visit a gutter that too with a visa?? Those mass graves are actually women n children killed by ur impotent army. We know how u rats run when faced with real adversary. So dont try to show toughness, we know ur relaity since a thousand years lolz.
By the way, do visit hindu kush if u want to see how we annihilate the ugly scum of earth and then we name it after them as well.

Ya I know, where you used to kill unarmed Kuffars, so? No wonder how Pakistan has been in grey list and with dozens of UN Designated terror outfits inside its country.

No, it's in Afghanistan... I guess you don't know. We never kill unarmed civilians... We only kill skinny legged bloodthirsty Hindutva. Chop chop.

Ya I know, where you used to kill unarmed Kuffars, so? No wonder how Pakistan has been in grey list and with dozens of UN Designated terror outfits inside its country.

How's the Coronavirus working out for you Hindu Kush??... Chop chop... Lol

See how even in Indian media they are now forced to aknowledge the Kashmiri Mujahideen are locals, going against all their previous false claims of foreign intervention.

Unarmed? Why do all your armies suddenly become unarmed after they get humbled by opponents?

Don't pretend hindu armies didn't invade afghanistan. Infact I read somewhere Ghaznavi fought his first half a dozen wars inside afghanistan against invading Hindu rajas but modern indians keep pretending they were never aggressors
Quote source
Militants toh marte rehte hai. Nothing special. Kashmiriyon ka baap ka baap bhi maraa. Other thread. Kashmiriyon ka baap Geelani. Uska bhi baap Sehrai (low profile, behind the scenes baap).

@jamahir @xeuss @Indus Pakistan @Max @Daghalodi @Death Professor @adelphi @Mentee @Suriya @vishwambhar @ayodhyapati @padamchen

- PRTP GWD
What is PRTP GWD?

Back
Top Bottom