What's new

Mehmood Ghaznavi replaces Burhan Wani as Hizb Commander

Problem is god hasn't willed it so far

Why would god wide with pigs who went to a house and hurt a woman and her daughter - especially after checking that the man of the house was not in?

Only devil would support such cowardly pigs.

Problem is god hasn't willed it so far. But you are free to hope that will change (and we have certain hopes on our side as well....but I wont digress into those)

Indian forces will arrange the meeting so such commanders can ask their god why it turned out the way it did.
You desperation shows that something is happening and I can feel you spewing hot puffs out of the intrinisic fear; the same fear that is making you read and comment here. If it was not the case, you would have not bothered to comment here.

This reminds me an old saying of urdu. "Asaan se Giray Khujoor mein Atkay". If anyone knows about Mehmood Ghaznavi can get my words. Let's see how india tackles this young man.

This reminds me an old saying of urdu. "Asaan se Giray Khujoor mein Atkay". If anyone knows about Mehmood Ghaznavi can get my words. Let's see how india tackles this young man.

We will deal with this pig the same way we have dealt with the other pigs before him.

Right before our security guys take him out, this pig Ghaznavi will shit himself and cry like a little girl begging for his life, just like how your other "young man" Wani did ;)

Using abusive language shows that you have weak arguments and you cannot control your emotions and shivering...which normally happens if you have been drinking dirty water and unhygienic food and studied in mandir school...it is not unusual but they Mujahideens will kill the terrorist and rapist army and they will keep doing it until each of indian army low iq terrorist has been killed.

@waz @Oscar
Can you please look into this.

For the reply, Good day to you buddy. Looks like you have now reached a point where further discussion will only invite more ridicule from you about my religion.
So, please carry on. Burn your own house in hope mine catches fire...That will show me ;)

Right before our security guys take him out, this pig Ghaznavi will shit himself and cry like a little girl begging for his life, just like how your other "young man" Wani did
So, you really believe that Wani cried and begged for his life?

Shows your intellect.

@waz @Oscar
Can you please look into this.

For the reply, Good day to you buddy. Looks like you have now reached a point where further discussion will only invite more ridicule from you about my religion.
So, please carry on. Burn your own house in hope mine catches fire...That will show me ;)
I did not ridicule your religion but you have been actually ridiculing my religion and used abusive language again and again and all the post are here to read that you have called a mujahid and a freedom fighter pig many times
@Horus please take care of this troll.

I did not ridicule your religion but you are actually ridiculed the religion and used abusive language again and again and all the post are here to read that you have called a mujahid and a freedom fighter pig many times
@Horus please take care of this troll.

@Horus please do look into it.
This poster has been supporting terrorists who kill our security personal. also, please do clarify PDF rules on supporting terrorists.

And calling terrorists as pigs is the best thing I can do. Why don't you go through the threads where your own country men addressed the terrorists who attacked your schools with much worse words.

Why the duplicity?

And you abused my religion by the comment, which I highlighted.
You are a racist and am waiting on mods to clarify.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...protests-jk-police-mob-wife-daughter-2909685/

yeah buddy...look at what the "freedom fighters" are doing to their own people.
these pigs attacked a woman and her daughter.

And yet you lot support them.

I feel sorry for you lot. You will end up like Syrians or Iraqis and you don't even realize it.

as far as this new pig, don't worry, our muslim brothers in Kashmir will take care of him as they have done with other pigs.

Lastly, supporting people who went and beat up a woman and her daughter?!
The depths you have fallen to is disgraceful.
And what are you trying to prove by citing an isolated incident?
Do you want me to tell the number of Kashmiris killed, raped, tortured and missing at the hands of Indian occupation forces?
He survived for six or seven years because of the massive support and shelter of the local Kashmiris. As of now, 40 unarmed protesters have been killed....the same terror tactics which every occupier employs.

And what are you trying to prove by citing an isolated incident?
Do you want me to tell the number of Kashmiris killed, raped, tortured and missing at the hands of Indian occupation forces?
He survived for six or seven years because of the massive support and shelter of the local Kashmiris. As of now, 40 unarmed protesters have been killed....the same terror tactics which every occupier employs.

Basically what it boils down to is that the people who kill innocents in Pakistan are terrorists
BUT
the people who kill innocents in India are "freedom fighters"

Thanks for confirming the duplicity.

@Horus please do look into it.
This poster has been supporting terrorists who kill our security personal. also, please do clarify PDF rules on supporting terrorists.

And calling terrorists as pigs is the best thing I can do. Why don't you go through the threads where your own country men addressed the terrorists who attacked your schools with much worse words.

Why the duplicity?

And you abused my religion by the comment, which I highlighted.
You are a racist and am waiting on mods to clarify.
Kashmiri freedom fighter are not terrorists but Indian army is and @Horus himself created the thread for Wani to whom you have been calling pig several times. I know the pdf rules more than you and it is Pakistan Defence Forum and Pakistan as a state supports Kashmirs freedom struggle and recognises them as freedom fighters.

what leader ship??? your people have posted hundred of post saying .. they have finished hizb, killed all famous leaders posted picture and posters of famous hizb leader who have been killed. and there you are ... asking me about hizb leadership.. :omghaha:
Syed Salahuddin. Claims qill be made as part of psy ops but reality is different. I am the first to accept thta we are at back foot now. And we have to see how we can pull this back. Making stupid claims like most indian and pakistanis on this forum.is a waste of time. I want to engage in realistic conversation because lets all accept whatever we say here does not make any difference to anyone anywhere

Kashmiri freedom fighter are not terrorists but Indian army is and @Horus himself created the thread for Wani to whom you have been calling pig several times. I know the pdf rules more than you and it is Pakistan Defence Forum and Pakistan as a state supports Kashmirs freedom struggle and recognises them as freedom fighters.

Are you accepting that Pakistan as a state supports and sponsors terrorism in India?

Thanks for confirming it.

Back
Top Bottom