What's new

Mehmood Ghaznavi replaces Burhan Wani as Hizb Commander

This is the first time i saw maximum Pakistanis supporting Kashmiri freedom fighters, it was not possible without the supreme sacrifice of young Burhan.
I hope common Pakistani will understand the ground reality of Kashmir and sacrifices of innocent youngsters for freedom.

Isn't this the first time Maximum Indians are supporting IA in kashmir and are hell bent in erasing the traitors from its land ??

Mehmood Ghanzavi is such a beautiful NAME...

May Allah bless him with success

Isn't this the first time Maximum Indians are supporting IA in kashmir and are hell bent in erasing the traitors from its land ??
The time will come when maximum Indians will protest at Delhi to quit IA from Kashmir just like Americans protest in front of Whitehouse. Trust me. :agree:

This is how Pakistan's downfall started in past and continuing when people like Edhi is remembered once a while and terrorists like Wani and Ghazanvi are praised with open heart. RIP in advance kid! You could have done better in life like Syed Salahuddin's sons who has chosen you for 72 virgins unlike his sons.

May he serve the resistance well.

The Pakistani flags were waved in Anantnag by senior separatist leader Shabir Ahmad Shah and his supporters.

Kashmir: Separatist leader Shabir Ahmad Shah and two other arrested after wavingPakistani flags in a rally held in Anantnag area of Jammu and Kashmir.

pak-flag2.jpg

images

This is what Kashmiris did to Shabir Ahmad Shah few years ago. From what I heard he begged J&K Police to save him from Kashmiri awam.

0.jpg

The time will come when maximum Indians will protest at Delhi to quit IA from Kashmir just like Americans protest in front of Whitehouse. Trust me. :agree:

That was a routine exercise in JNU at the heart of delhi. but, this time entire nation turned against JNU. They could no longer dare to exercise the feat again :(

He will be in unmarked grave soon the way burhan wani and his brother aiwan wani rested. His life is limited.

Now why would i do that ? I'm no organiser of public gathering.

You do realise that Kashmir =
1) Jammu (Hindu Majority)
2) Ladakh (Buddhist majority) region
3) Kashmir Valley (Sunni majority consisting of 20% land area)

I agree that there are some serious problems in Kashmir Valley surrounding Srinagar but saying that the whole of Kashmir is in turmoil is just stupid.

Even the Kashmir Valley is divided into 2 ---
a) Pro Independence Urban Area ( mostly Srinagar and surrounding Areas)
b) Pro India rural Areas

Just because there is an Anti India gathering in Srinagar and surrounding region does not mean majority of Kashmiris are against us.
You do realize that Ladakh has a population of 0.3 million and Kashmir Valley 7 Million. So even if the whole Ladakhi population supports you they form exactly what percentage of the population.

As for Jammu which has 5.3 million population, yes it is Hindu majority but only with a 65-30 ratio. Unlike Kashmir valley which has 97 percent muslim population. So the 30 percent muslim population means 2 million people of Jammu are not in love with India either.

So of all the divisions in Indian occupied J&K 9 Million are muslims and about 3.5 million are non-muslims. You can see the difference for yourself.

As for your Shia theory, by the Indian estimates there is 1.5 million Shia population in J&K but do you think all of them are pro-India? If that was the case then why Abaas Ansari of ittehad ul musalmeen was made the head of Hurriyet conference?

Pro India Rural Areas??? Oh please don't get me started on that.

Tum kitnay wani maro gay har ghar say wani niklay ga :lol:

Freedom struggle will continue.

Tum kitnay wani maro gay har ghar say wani niklay ga :lol:

Freedom struggle will continue.

Sure, keep sending. No one is stopping you lot. We are glad to kill the pigs you send across.

What hurts more though? Is it the fact that guys Wani don't last long or the fact that he died drunk, shitting himself and crying like a little pig? :D

Insha Allah ..Indian occupied Kashmir and Palestine will be free.

Back
Top Bottom