What's new

Mehmood Ghaznavi replaces Burhan Wani as Hizb Commander

The Pakistani flags were waved in Anantnag by senior separatist leader Shabir Ahmad Shah and his supporters.

Kashmir: Separatist leader Shabir Ahmad Shah and two other arrested after wavingPakistani flags in a rally held in Anantnag area of Jammu and Kashmir.

pak-flag2.jpg

images

Your idiocy has no bounds, l posted pictures of Pakistani flags in IOK, and look what you come up with......looser,
There are plenty images of Khalistani flags too but forget that.....here another Pakistani flag ,,,,in Assam.

Ayo0QsvCUAAAaAh.jpg

Your idiocy has no bounds, l posted pictures of Pakistani flags in IOK, and look what you come up with......looser,
There are plenty images of Khalistani flags too but forget that.....here another Pakistani flag ,,,,in Assam.

Ayo0QsvCUAAAaAh.jpg

Washow Bugti Baloch on Twitter: "Watch, how Pakistan army is burning houses of Baloch Ppl, Pakistan doesn't want Baloch, she only wants #Baloch land ...
COFs12SXAAACSh2.jpg

burned-houses-of-baloch.jpg

_85700578_img_4943.jpg

mashkey-operation.jpg

Pakistan: Rampant Killings of Shia by Extremists
2013_pakistan_balochistan_PRESSER.jpg

balochkillingbypak-afghantribune.jpg

In my mind, there are no differences between TTP and Kashmiri fighters. They are both part of the same quicksand that continues to hold Pakistan back.

The sooner we get rid of these Terrorists or stop supporting them unequivocally, the sooner Pakistan can get moving again.

The name is perfect. I am sure he will fill the other Mahmud Ghaznavis boots and become the new Budd-Shikan

A Baloch "nation" would be worse than the Congo in terms of poverty and they would come back within a few years.

What a sad day. Locals are celebrating here on PDF as if the man is going to be a Google CEO.

I feel sad thathis parents couldn't teach him to be a better man. He could have done so much more with his life.

:hang3::suicide2:

Quit trying to have sense of humour, which you very much clearly lack. :)
I know it hurts you....But I just let it burn burn burn :)
I hope the second emoji was more literal than figurative in your reactionary comment.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom