What's new

Meet the flesh eating cannibal Aghori monks of Varanasi, India

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ this racist. Show me where stupid believes Guru Nanakji had? You think we've forgotten about shiva and the Pine forests? Or how the Vedic worshippers gave rudra their scraps cause they considered him a savage?

I think the name "Arya desa" is racist :lol: ........... but then you lot always did have a fascination for white skin and white nations :P

How about grow you hair like a sissy girl because gods wants you to :D

Seriously, shivaites make Indians look bad. They are a toxic panth.

Ya, we know how worried you are about "looking good" :lol: ...... some things never change.

Because when something harms society it is no longer personal.

You mean like when Sikhs decided to kill Hindus to seek "Khalistan" ? :cheesy:

Come on.. After destroying all other religions, who will Hindu supermacists fight other than themselves.. Lets focus on uprooting evil abrahamic religions first, then will decide about vaishnavites and shivaites...

There are very few Hindus which are exclusive to one of sect.

I think the name "Arya desa" is racist :lol: ........... but then you lot always did have a fascination for white skin and white nations :P

This Arya desa guy has made very racist comments about Bengalis in the past.. like we're not the same race as Indians, lol! For all we know, he might as well be a Pakistani false-flagger. ;)

This Arya desa guy has made very racist comments about Bengalis in the past.. like we're not the same race as Indians, lol! For all we know, he might as well be a Pakistani false-flagger. ;)

Or he is just a dumb kid with a inferiority complex. :angel:

You know on the topic, one of the most famous Aghori Tantric was Trailinga Swami who is reportedly the only person to have worshipped the Famous Kashi Vishwanath in Varanasi with his own faeces. So great was his fame and Siddhi that even Swami Ramakrishna (Swami Viekananda's guru) called him the only true Paramahansa. It is recorded that he lived for 280 years.

Trailanga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I mention this because he used to be a legendary figure in Bengal.

Here is an old film about him in Bengali, its a good watch if you are interested..

Hindus are weird and creepy people. As long as they keep that shit in Bharat, I don't care.

Here is a true picture of Trailanga swami,........I must say the movie captures a good likeness.

ShriTrailangaSwami.jpg

Shiva is the most beloved God. He is above caste system propagated by Vaishnavites. Even in Puran Stories, Shiva is revered by both Gods and Demons. He is impartial and easily pleased.

I wish shaivatism was banned. shiva worshippers believe in the dumbest things.

Trailanga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I mention this because he used to be a legendary figure in Bengal.

Here is an old film about him in Bengali, its a good watch if you are interested..

Wonder why I never heard about him, but I'm always interested in knowing more about the historical religious figures of Hindu Bengalis. Trailanga seems to have many similarities to our Sufi Saints of the past.

Thanks for the videos. :)

I saw a video of one of these weirdos cutting off a dead body and eating the meat... Fk that was creepy n disgusting .

I saw a video of one of these weirdos cutting off a dead body and eating the meat... Fk that was creepy n disgusting .

People see what they want to see. There are people who see a liberated mind free of all fear and taboos. Then there are those who see creepy and disgusting.

We all see what we want to see. So what you really should be asking is why do you want to see creepy and disgusting stuff ?

Self-verification is a social psychological theory that asserts people want to be known and understood by others according to their firmly held beliefs and feelings about themselves, that is self-views (including self-concepts and self-esteem). A competing theory to self-verification is self-enhancement or the drive for positive evaluations.

These are common with people who have extremely negative self view.

People see what they want to see. There are people who see a liberated mind free of all fear and taboos. Then there are those who see creepy and disgusting.

We all see what we want to see. So what you really should be asking is why do you want to see creepy and disgusting stuff ?

Self-verification is a social psychological theory that asserts people want to be known and understood by others according to their firmly held beliefs and feelings about themselves, that is self-views (including self-concepts and self-esteem). A competing theory to self-verification is self-enhancement or the drive for positive evaluations.

These are common with people who have extremely negative self view.

Chopping of the arm of a dead body n munching on it is considered disgusting n creepy in the entire world. Reminded me of those fukers police caught in Lyah Pak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom