What's new

Meet the flesh eating cannibal Aghori monks of Varanasi, India

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you are missing the point. They don't give a $hit. They just want a stick to beat India so they can sleep better.
I see that, but aghoris are truly fascinating.. just trying to get them to look into it without the "eew disgusting, they eat dead people" attitude :smokin:

Beef is banned, but human flesh is allowed?

Incredible.
fucking a fresh corpse and then placing dias around it and siting on it all night in meditation is also allowed :woot:

drinking alcohol from a skull is also allowed :cheers:

eating your own shit and dead rats is also allowed :bounce:

How about this ?

Bhakkar cannibals back to eating human flesh - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

534c12b1731e7.png

LAHORE: Two brothers who were earlier sentenced for eating five corpses dug out from a graveyard of the Darya Khan locality in Bhakkar district have again been found involved in cannibalism, DawnNews reported.

Police arrested one of the brothers, Mohammad Arif, on Monday and found a child's body parts at their residence. The other brother, Mohammad Farman, managed to flee before he could be detained.

Arif, previously convicted over cannibalism, was arrested today after police found a young boy's head in his home. Police said Arif confessed to eating human body parts during interrogation.

The two brothers, Arif, 35, and Farman, 30, from the small town of Darya Khan, had dug up more than 100 corpses from the local graveyard and eaten them in the past, police said.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDUQFjAE&url=http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/04/pakistan-brothers-corpse-curry&ei=dx34VKPmC5KzuASqpIKoBQ&usg=AFQjCNErtFgcnDwVFjG-3ADNT2nctmg59Q&sig2=btCL6acoHfglIs5ngZKQ9A

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDIQFjAD&url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2806203/Pakistan-bring-anti-cannibalism-law-gruesome-case-two-brothers-digging-corpses-using-make-stews.html&ei=dx34VKPmC5KzuASqpIKoBQ&usg=AFQjCNESUzW-rq1UUO-u-fTGpQZM-o4HgA&sig2=U4j3aiLmHrjgCFvlQLrWQw

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFIQtwIwCQ&url=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1oag8o_bhakkar-cannibals-return-to-eating-human-flesh_news&ei=dx34VKPmC5KzuASqpIKoBQ&usg=AFQjCNERSPqWgLE0QWzCO50Ga93RJmx95A&sig2=68caX3lQK49g8K1KZgVmMA

they were arrested, they are not part of a flesh eating tribe

Ofcourse for eating smelly dead toxic meat and later smoking weed for making you smart is full of IQ :lol:
Thanks keep that philosophy to yourself Mr gupta :lol:
Ofcourse these genius people made nukes and fighter jets in 3000BC
at least they don't trouble the ecosystem and slaughter animals and people. :)

When I started a thread to explain real meaning of Jihad which is widely misunderstood word these days, these Indians were like "No one wants to learn Islam", "No one cares what it actually mean" and other :blah:

But here, everyone saying "You need to learn what Hinduism is before you talk about these dumb fcks". Hypocrites. :lol:

You should teach Islam to those fellow idiots who are in the name of Mohammad killing children and fathers, raping women , slaughtering people all around the Muslim world. Understand?

At least these Aghoras are not raping or killing or creating trouble to society.

BS!

You should teach Islam to those fellow idiots who are in the name of Mohammad killing children and fathers, raping women , slaughtering people all around the Muslim world. Understand?

At least these Aghoras are not raping or killing or creating trouble to society.

BS!
@WebMaster @Horus This post is a direct unbearable insult to a religion for flaming purposes.It,s just like i start to abuse some holy hindu figure like maa durga ,hanuman etc then imagine what will be the reaction of hindus.

eating your own shit and dead rats is also allowed
I hope they are good in making rat biryani :lol:

@WebMaster @Horus This post is a direct unbearable insult to a religion for flaming purposes.It,s just like i start to abuse some holy hindu figure like maa durga ,hanuman etc then imagine what will be the reaction of hindus.

I hope they are good in making rat biryani :lol:

Where did I abuse Mohammad? @Horus @WebMaster @waz

I rather called terrorist as idiots who use Mohammad's name!! READ my post again..

and you are reported for unnecessarily reporting me.

Now you are trying yo cover it .You intentionally used the word Muhammad .

I am not here to give you clarification I know I am correct ,
and what exactly are you doing on this thread bashing Hindu sentiments isn't it? Did we say anything?
OP created this thread to bash Hinduism only. Why is it allowed , I do not understand.
@Horus @waz

@T-Faz

I am not here to give you clarification I know I am correct ,
and what exactly are you doing on this thread bashing Hindu sentiments isn't it? Did we say anything?
OP created this thread to bash Hinduism only. Why is it allowed , I do not understand.
@Horus @waz
Well your 11 negative ratings prove what a useless troll you are .I never abused Hinduism on this thread .

One of these guys tried to attack johnny knoxville once.

Beef is banned, but human flesh is allowed?

Incredible.
Hindus don't eat beef like Hindus don't eat human flesh
Aghoris are a step ahead and they don't believe in worldly pleasures
IMO they even can consume a dead cow because it doesn't makes a difference for them

Not everyone understands an Aghori and not everyone can be an Aghori
It's not even easy to find a real Aghori also
afaik they live/meditate in himalayas and return once every 12 years to worship

You are comparing different things here

One of these guys tried to attack johnny knoxville once.
You don't deserve a think tank tag :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom