What's new

Meet the flesh eating cannibal Aghori monks of Varanasi, India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they don eat dead bodies b do wierd stuff.. All they do is smoke hash,prey and beg for arms.. and dance n sing Sufi stuff..

You remember those brothers in Multan who were caught then let go, because there was no law to cover their crime, and then again got caught doing the same act? Remember their faces? Manhoosiat thi same is the case here. And I cannot shake of pics of dead bodies floating in Ganga akkkhthu

I am not big fan of those fakeers, they are mast in chars, ragra and dhamal etc. but they do have some decency in comparison here with flesh eating yogis.

Stupid people with stupid religious beliefs.
They definitely don,t qualify as human beings

Probably because they realize that this body is transitionary and the world is illusionary. :lol:

Bodies are just the disposable clothes the soul wears.
Too bad for them! The only thing humans can see and interact with is physical body.

They feed on died people, burnt flesh. They don't go for Halal Human.

Any ways it is tough to explain you people the philosophy, because for they IQ is required. Apart from trolls, nothing is expected from them :p:
Ofcourse for eating smelly dead toxic meat and later smoking weed for making you smart is full of IQ :lol:
Thanks keep that philosophy to yourself Mr gupta :lol:
Ofcourse these genius people made nukes and fighter jets in 3000BC

The same loser, who lost 17 times if i'm not wrong?
The one who smashed somanath. The one who established fear of God and that of my ancestors in the heart of Thakurs, Ranas and Rajas.

BTW kidar ka Thakur hai?

True, all the paka sacha charsis I have met give me the same reason for smoking weed.
For hobos it is and will always remain an outlet to forget their miserable lives. But regarding the "concentration" thing, it does really work, specially w.r.t hash, not weed though because most of the weed that one gets in this part of the world is spiked and makes one sleepy. I know people who excel at their work, roll and smoke up a hash joint in the evening when the office building is half empty and work for 4-5 hours without a break. It's all about how you channelize the high

India has banned Cow flesh but Human flesh is on the menu. India is getting weirder and weirder under Hindutva lunatics !!

I guess these cannibal Hindus may also follow caste rules and not eat flesh of low caste Shudra and Chamars. May be these Hindutva cannibals prefer the meat young healthy Brahmins.

I take anything coming from Indian very lightly, they have right to say anything ticket after what gods have put them thru

Hindus are weird and creepy people. As long as they keep that shit in Bharat, I don't care.

I saw a video of one of these weirdos cutting off a dead body and eating the meat... Fk that was creepy n disgusting .

Gujarat needs another Mehmood.

How about this ?

Bhakkar cannibals back to eating human flesh - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

534c12b1731e7.png

LAHORE: Two brothers who were earlier sentenced for eating five corpses dug out from a graveyard of the Darya Khan locality in Bhakkar district have again been found involved in cannibalism, DawnNews reported.

Police arrested one of the brothers, Mohammad Arif, on Monday and found a child's body parts at their residence. The other brother, Mohammad Farman, managed to flee before he could be detained.

Arif, previously convicted over cannibalism, was arrested today after police found a young boy's head in his home. Police said Arif confessed to eating human body parts during interrogation.

The two brothers, Arif, 35, and Farman, 30, from the small town of Darya Khan, had dug up more than 100 corpses from the local graveyard and eaten them in the past, police said.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...jG-3ADNT2nctmg59Q&sig2=btCL6acoHfglIs5ngZKQ9A

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...O-u-fTGpQZM-o4HgA&sig2=U4j3aiLmHrjgCFvlQLrWQw

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...WzCO50Ga93RJmx95A&sig2=68caX3lQK49g8K1KZgVmMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom