What's new

Mecca under threat: Outrage over plan to destroy the 'birthplace' of Prophet Mohamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster

Why not close this thread when this news is clearly false? What is the purpose of this thread? It only attracts idiots and trolls.

Really @al-Hasani? As I said earlier, we do whatever we want to do so let them scream for all we care. That is a privilege and they should be thankful to us anyway for letting them in into our personal properties.

If you think so then you have a problem in your religious beliefs as Saudi Arabia is specific strictly follow Quraan and Sahih Sunnah.

I believe you really.
upload_2014-2-23_17-43-3.jpeg

Easy there, kanka. I know these guys are frustrating to deal with but the mods are gonna start banning people if threads get personal. I'm not trying to get into your business but we can't let it turn into throwing insults and stuff.

To be fair, I'm not a fan of Saudis either. Some of my kin and an Egyptian left this world cuz of a terror attack in the Sinai.

S Korea condemns deadly Egypt bombing - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

my condolences donglyo.

i refrained from commenting despite the fact that he insulted turks in general on numerous occasions. but i won't sit and let him badmouth about my country.

again, my condolences brother.

I condemn the bombings and RIP to the Koreans that got killed, but at the same time those South Koreans missionaries are truly retarded people.

speaking bad about passed people is not good in any religion. a little decency please.

speaking bad about passed people is not good in any religion. a little decency please.

I was speaking broadly. I didnt mean specifically those people that died in the bus, even though they are included. Like I said, it was truly regretful what happened and RIP to those people.

This has happened to South Koreans before, when they came as missionaries to Afghanistan and got themselves kidnapped.
And still they are risking their life for missionary purpose.

Im sorry, but anyone who risks their lives for that sorta thing is a religious donkey and retard.

I condemn the bombings and RIP to the Koreans that got killed, but at the same time those South Koreans missionaries are truly retarded people.

Well, I guess we're retarded then for wanting good relations with Muslim countries, spend money & do business in those countries even when the whole global economy is facing a depression.

There was just no reason for that bus bombing.

Do you see any bulldozing going around or that news published on the Saudi BinLaden Group (largest construction firm in the world) webpage or by any comments from high-ranking officials or architects that are dealing with the expansion work?
Or is your sole source some British Tabloid that is dealing with "what if's"?

any sources backing this claim chap?

Well, I guess we're retarded then for wanting good relations with Muslim countries, spend money & do business in those countries even when the whole global economy is facing a depression.

There was just no reason for that bus bombing.

You got the wrong idea, my friend.
I spoke to a South Korean friend and he said they were missionaries.
Off course that is no reason for them to get killed. I dont even mind it on a personal basis, as I am an agnostic person.

My point is that in the past South Koreans have put their lives on risk for missionary purpose, like when the Koreans got kidnapped in Afghanistan.
Anyone risking their lives for religion are retarded. Thats all

Wikipedia is not a source mate.

A Wikipedia is not a source mate. Especially if it lacks any citations to back the info.

Neither is a news report considered a source.

Try something else like Forbes or something.

Nothing special about that , just gov funded since the Bin Laden family connection to the Saud ruling family therfor funding -> large, other states theres more competition.

Wikipedia is not a source mate.

A Wikipedia is not a source mate. Especially if it lacks any citations to back the info.

Neither is a news report considered a source.

Try something else like Forbes or something.

Well, I gave you two. I don't know about such lists. I can look for them if you want.

Nothing special about that , just gov funded since the Bin Laden family connection to the Saud ruling family therfor funding -> large, other states theres more competition.

Yes, nothing special for one man that came from deep poverty and from abroad to build the largest or surely one of the largest construction firms in the world.

A firm that has headquarters across the world and which makes giant construction work across the world on all continents and which is a very prestigious company for engineers, architects etc.

Of course, that's nothing.

The construction company came from the air out of nowhere!

Well, I gave you two. I don't know about such lists. I can look for them if you want.

Yes, nothing special for one man that came from deep poverty to build the largest or surely one of the largest construction firms in the world.

A firm that has headquarters across the world and who made giant construction work across the world on all continents and which is a very prestigious company for engineers, architects etc.

Of course, that's nothing.

The construction company came from the air out of nowhere!

Explanation of it is the Bin laden - Saud connection.

Explanation of it is the Bin laden - Saud connection.

Yes, so you are giving the Al-Saud family credit for something they had nothing to do with? Since when have the Al-Saud family become engineers and a construction firm?

Your logic is seriously messed up at times.

So you think that every well to do Saudi Arabian or private company is rich thanks to Al-Saud family? I don't think you know about all those rich Saudi Arabia families that were rich way before the Al-Saud even started to rule the country.

:lol:

You got the wrong idea, my friend.
I spoke to a South Korean friend and he said they were missionaries.
Off course that is no reason for them to get killed. I dont even mind it on a personal basis, as I am an agnostic person.

My point is that in the past South Koreans have put their lives on risk for missionary purpose, like when the Koreans got kidnapped in Afghanistan.
Anyone risking their lives for religion, are retarded. Thats all

Yeah, I agree with you. I hate how some of my brethren think the outside world is cute and cuddly when its the total opposite. Its just that I'm trying to say to everybody on both sides we should take a step back and not trash talk anyone regardless of the circumstances. I see Korea-bashing threads and I don't go into them and start insulting the OP.

It doesn't prove anything at all (besides having more time for PDF) even if the thread is the most derisive, unimaginable topic ever.

Yes, so you are giving the Al-Saud family credit for something they had nothing to do with? Since when have the Al-Saud family become engineers and a construction firm?

Your logic is seriously messed up at times.

So you think that every well to do Saudi Arabian or private company is rich thanks to Al-Saud family?

:lol:

Why are you behaving like an idiot.

Saud family rules the country, they are rich, they have money, they have $.

The Bin Ladin group has connections to the Saud family, guess what the Saud family did/does - > money to Bin laden group, that is why, that is the main reason they are the 'largest' construction company which is nothing special indeed.
In the US there are many construction companies though not gov funded unless shares gov projects, if all these companies fuse into 1 it will be the largest there is in space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom