What's new

Mecca under threat: Outrage over plan to destroy the 'birthplace' of Prophet Mohamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I agree with you. I hate how some of my brethren think the outside world is cute and cuddly when its the total opposite. Its just that I'm trying to say to everybody on both sides we should take a step back and not trash talk anyone regardless of the circumstances. I see Korea-bashing threads and I don't go into them and start insulting the OP.

It doesn't prove anything at all (besides having more time for PDF) even if the thread is the most derisive, unimaginable topic ever.

True. We should respect each other and be prudent. Like I said, it was not a criticism of Koreans in particular but speaking more broadly.

There are also regular Iranians travelling to Syria for Shia pilgrimage, despite the raging civil war in Syria.
In fact, a group of them got kidnapped a couple of years ago or so. But Iranians still contirue to do pilgrimate in Iraq and Syria DESPITE warnings from the Iranian government.
The government cant exactly stop them.

Do you know what I think of those Iranians? They are truly religious DONKEYS and utter retards.

Why are you behaving like an idiot.

Saud family rules the country, they are rich, they have money, they have $.

The Bin Ladin group has connections to the Saud family, guess what the Saud family did/does - > money to Bin laden group, that is why, that is the main reason they are the 'largest' construction company which is nothing special indeed.
In the US there are many construction companies though not gov funded unless shares gov projects, if all these companies fuse into 1 it will be the largest there is in space.

You are the one behaving like an idiot. You are giving the Al-Saud all the credit for one man's and later families hard work, success and also luck which all rich people need and firms of that size.

Who said it was special? I mentioned it as a side comment to show that they are not a nobody in this field but a major worldwide construction firm. If this news was correct they would have made such plans public otherwise how come this news spread in the first place? False news.

Bin Laden Group is a PRIVATE firm Einstein. Not government founded .What do you not understand? That the Al-Saud chose them to make many constructions in KSA does not mean anything other than them being the best firm for the job.

That's how liberal economies work. What do you expect?

If you want to create a firm, unless you are rich from birth, you also usually take a loan that the state you live in provide through their banks. This way you can start growing and once you became relevant you reach the circles you want to reach. Meaning being among the heavy players. That comes due to cooperation. Not by itself.

That is simple logic. No person became rich on his own completely. What do you expect?

LOL LOL.

Well, I gave you two. I don't know about such lists. I can look for them if you want.

Yes, nothing special for one man that came from deep poverty and from abroad to build the largest or surely one of the largest construction firms in the world.

A firm that has headquarters across the world and which makes giant construction work across the world on all continents and which is a very prestigious company for engineers, architects etc.

Of course, that's nothing.

The construction company came from the air out of nowhere!

Well then.

Here İ will assure you, that the company you metioned is in no way the biggest construction firm in the world.
The news report and wikipedia are just written by fanboys. Perhaps the newsreporter got his source from wikipedia :)

The fact is that among the top 2000 companies in the world, there's not even one Saudi construction firm.

Don't get your eyes blinded by pride.

Cheers,

You are the one behaving like an idiot. You are giving the Al-Saud all the credit for one man's and later families hard work, success and also luck which all rich people need and firms of that size.

Who said it was special? I mentioned it as a side comment to show that they are not a nobody in this field but a major worldwide construction firm. If this news was correct they would have made such plans public otherwise how come this news spread in the first place? False news.

Al-Saud is a PRIVATE firm Einstein. Not government founded .What do you not understand? That the Al-Saud chose them to make many constructions in KSA does not mean anything other than them being the best firm for the job.

That's how liberal economies work. What do you expect?

If you want to create a firm, unless you are rich from birth, you also usually take a loan that the state you live in provide through their banks. This way you can start growing and once you became relevant you rich the circles you want to rich. Meaning being among the heavy players. That comes due to cooperation. Not by itself.

That is simple logic. No person became rich on is own completely. What do you expect?

LOL LOL.

I’m giving Saud the credit for it 'being the largest company' if even true, because of funding ( not normal funding, heavy funding ), they’re as I said connected to the Saud family, this isn’t the USA where everything goes formal.

Well then.

Here İ will assure you, that the company you metioned is in no way the biggest construction firm in the world.
The news report and wikipedia are just written by fanboys. Perhaps the newsreporter got his source from wikipedia :)

The fact is that among the top 2000 companies in the world, there's not even one Saudi construction firm.

Don't get your eyes blinded by pride.

Cheers,

You joking? Saudi Aramco is the most valuable firm in the world and Bin Laden Group is among if not the latest construction firm in the world.

SABIC is one of the biggest chemical firms in the world etc.

Show me your so-called list then.

I’m giving Saud the credit for it 'being the largest company' if even true, because of funding ( not normal funding, heavy funding ), they’re as I said connected to the Saud family, this isn’t the USA where everything goes formal.

You must be dumb which you probably are. No founding. Which founding are you talking about? It is a PRIVATE FIRM. They became rich due to doing construction work not because they got billions of dollars for free by a family.

Saudi Aramco established by the west.

You must be dumb which you probably are. No founding. Which founding are you talking about? It is a PRIVATE FIRM. They became rich due to doing construction work not because they got billions of dollars for free by a family.

Very dumb yes.

Funding*

Private firms can get funding if they bow enough to the king, since when did I dispute them becoming rich because of hard work ? I was saying why it is 'the largest company'.

Oh, you probably don't understand the difference between public cooperations and those that are not. Such as Saudi Aramco.
Saudi Aramco is state owned. Biggest and most valuable state owned firm and also overall.

List of public corporations by market capitalization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saudi Aramco (Arabic: أرامكو السعودية‎ ʾArāmkō s-Saʿūdiyyah), officially the Saudi Arabian Oil Co., is a Saudi Arabian nationaloil andnatural gas company based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.[5][6] Saudi Aramco's value has been estimated at up to US$10 trillion in theFinancial Times, making it the world's most valuable company.[7][8][9]

You joking. Saudi Aramco is the most valuable firm in the world and Bin Laden Group is among if not the latest construction firm in the world.

SABIC is one of the biggest chemical firms in the world etc.

Show me your so-called list then.

You must be dumb which you probably are. No founding. Which founding are you talking about? It is a PRIVATE FIRM. They became rich due to doing construction not because they got billions of dollars for free by a family.

We weren't talking about Sabic now did We? We were talking about a construıion firm named saudi bin lade group, which is supposed to be the largest CONSTRUCTİON firm in the world.

Any sane person could even little gues that this is utter bs. Chinese are currently running the construction sector.

Anyway here are some respected sources.

The World’s Biggest Public Companies - Forbes

Saudi Aramco established by the west.

Very dumb yes.

Funding*

Private firms can get funding if they bow enough to the king, since when did I dispute them becoming rich because of hard work ? I was saying why it is 'the largest company'.

Yet you have no clue what you are talking about. I already explained to you the situation but it seems that you do not get it.

BinLaden Group became rich and influential through hard work and because they were chosen by the Al-Saud like the preferred construction firm in the country. This helped them grow in size and now they are based on all continents and are making construction work on all continents. You must start from somewhere.

They don't get ANY public funding. They are a PRIVATE company. They were not chosen out of nowhere.

Do you get it now?

We weren't talking about Sabic now did We? We were talking about a construıion firm named saudi bin lade group, which is supposed to be the largest CONSTRUCTİON firm in the world.

Any sane person could even little gues that this is utter bs. Chinese are currently running the construction sector.

Anyway here are some respected sources.

None of those deal with any construction firms. Come again. You have not countered the claim that two sources claim. Anyway this has nothing to do with Turkey or Holland does it?

Yet you have no clue what you are talking about. I already explained to you the situation but it seems that you do not get it.

BinLaden Group became rich and influential through hard work and because they were chosen by the Al-Saud like the preferred construction firm in the country. This helped them grow in size and now they are based on all continents and are making construction work on all continents. You must start from somewhere.

They don't get ANY public funding. They are a PRIVATE company. They were not chosen out of nowhere.

Do you get it now?

Thank you for repeating what I said.

?

None of those deal with any construction firms. Come again. You have not countered the claim that two sources claim. Anyway this has nothing to do with Turkey or Holland does it?

What?

The sources İ put clearly show the top construction firms in the world. Divided in a material sector and a service n sector. Can you see on any of the two list a company called sbl group?

Thank you for repeating what I said.

How is that different from any other firm that advances up the ranks? You think that the big sharks are going to pay your smaller firm if you are not worth anything. Why did they not pick some average Joe instead? You made it sound like it was all due to Al-Saud founding. So you were bullshitting.

What?

The sources İ put clearly show the top construction firms in the world. Divided in a material sector and a service n sector. Can you see on any of the two list a company called sbl group?

Who cares. The point is that two sources claim this and that SBL are certainly among the largest construction firms in the world. The point was just to illustrate that they are not nobodies and that this news is false since they would otherwise have made it public.

Here is another source calling them one of the biggest construction firms in the world.

Bin Laden Group to build world's tallest tower – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Kingdom Holding is paying Bin Laden Group, one of the world's largest construction companies, about $1.2 billion to take on the five-year project, according to Financial Times.

Whether or not they are the biggest I don't know I have just seen two sources that claim so. But they are certainly among the biggest construction firms in the world. At least certainly in the Middle East.

True. We should respect each other and be prudent. Like I said, it was not a criticism of Koreans in particular but speaking more broadly.

There are also regular Iranians travelling to Syria for Shia pilgrimage, despite the raging civil war in Syria.
In fact, a group of them got kidnapped a couple of years ago or so. But Iranians still contirue to do pilgrimate in Iraq and Syria DESPITE warnings from the Iranian government.
The government cant exactly stop them.

Do you know what I think of those Iranians? They are truly religious DONKEYS and utter retards.

It was definitely a more broad criticism. I know it wasn't just about Koreans. Thank you for the earlier condolences.

Are there any news or updates on those kidnapped Iranians? Did they send any ransom demands?

Easy there, kanka. I know these guys are frustrating to deal with but the mods are gonna start banning people if threads get personal. I'm not trying to get into your business but we can't let it turn into throwing insults and stuff.

To be fair, I'm not a fan of Saudis either. Some of my kin and an Egyptian left this world cuz of a terror attack in the Sinai.

S Korea condemns deadly Egypt bombing - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Are you from that Kyrgyzstan? No you are from Korea which had nothing to do with it.

Which Saudi Arabians? KSA nor any Saudi Arabians had anything to do with that attack. For your information Saudi Arabia supports the current Egyptian rule while Turkey supports the MB. Today recognized as a terrorist organization in Egypt.

"An Egyptian man in his 20s suddenly boarded the bus and detonated the bomb ... it appears to be a suicide bombing by a terrorist," Kim said.

So Egypt = KSA now. Nice logic.

Anyway condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom