What's new

Mecca under threat: Outrage over plan to destroy the 'birthplace' of Prophet Mohamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got the wrong idea, my friend.
I spoke to a South Korean friend and he said they were missionaries.
Off course that is no reason for them to get killed. I dont even mind it on a personal basis, as I am an agnostic person.

My point is that in the past South Koreans have put their lives on risk for missionary purpose, like when the Koreans got kidnapped in Afghanistan.
Anyone risking their lives for religion are retarded. Thats all

A self-confirmed agnostic Persian is now worrying about Islamic holy sites. Please try to find Zoroastrian temples around you. They truly deserve your excessive sympathy.

Last edited:
been drunk bruv ... :alcoholic: ....... cheers man.

:lol:

I wish I was either high or drunk since I am going to mess up an upcoming exam on Tuesday due to being too much around here and other reasons.

:lol:

I wish I was either high or drunk since I am going to mess up an upcoming exam on Tuesday due to being too much around here and other reasons.
nah man ..... i wish you pass the exams with flying colors ..... we have our rest of our lives to get high and drunk :p: good luck man.

nah man ..... i wish you pass the exams with flying colors ..... we have our rest of our lives to get high and drunk :p: good luck man.

How about I just mess up before it even began? Saves me the trouble.

BTW @ResurgentIran

It is Prophet Muhammad (saws). You should know that as an Sharif/Sayyid.:) Please fix it.

Last edited:
How about I just mess up before it even began? Saves me the trouble.

BTW @ResurgentIran

It is Prophet Muhammad (saws). You should know that as an Sharif/Sayyid.:) Please fix it.

Well I just went by how they spelled it in article. (except I missed an "m" lol).
I dont think I can change thread titles, mods need to edit it. I think :)

Come on man .... We have full confidence in you habibi .... don't try to be over emotional :sick::tdown:

I am not. Life goes on. Just one bad grade out of many good. Will survive. But it's my own fault anyway. Overrated anyway. Not what life is really about.

@ResurgentIran

You should be. At the top there should be a "edit" button and if you click on it you can edit the thread title. That's at least how it once was.

I am not. Life goes on. Just one bad grade out of many good. Will survive. But it's my own fault anyway. Overrated anyway. Not what life is really about.

@ResurgentIran

You should be. At the top there should be a "edit" button and if you click on it you can edit the thread title. That's at least how it once was.

Cant see it. :S

Nevermind. Let's move on.

You studying right now or did you ever take that 1 year break you talked about this summer when you said that you were going to leave the forum for a while?

1 year break never happened. LOL Im on my last semesters now.
I did take a break shortly last year where I travelled to Turkey, Iran and Dubai, but I decided to show up for the exams afterall and continue.
As for taking absence of this forum, it is seemingly impossible. Somehow I get lured back haha :rofl:

I did take a break shortly last year where I travelled to Turkey, Iran and Dubai, but I decided to show up for the exams afterall and continue.
As for taking absence of this forum, it is seemingly impossible. Somehow I get lured back haha :rofl:
You have a house in Turkey if im not wrong?

Tell me about it. This forum is essentially ruining my life. It's a trojan horse that you can never escape. Only way is to destroy your computer or cancel your internet connection and that is impossible in our day and time. Like leaving your axe or arrow when hunting thousands of years ago. Simply not going to work without that.

So you did just no go to classes or what? I mean when you are studying medicine you are supposed to turn up for a certain amount of classes before you can even go to the exam. That's at least how it was with one of my sisters that studied medicine.

You have a house in Turkey if im not wrong?

Yes! :D
Well not me personally, but my parents. Its an apartment. We travel to Turkey every summer and its great. It reminds me so much of Iran :smitten:
Turkey is like my second home country :)

Dubai was also fantastic. I mostly stayed at the hotel and took pictures of sharks haha
But restaurants there are awesome and the people extremely friendly. I love Dubai too! :)

Tell me about it. This forum is essentially ruining my life. It's a trojan horse that you can never escape. Only way is to destroy your computer or cancel your internet connection and that is impossible in our day and time. Like leaving your axe or arrow when hunting thousands of years ago. Simply not going to work without that.

So you did just no go to classes or what? I mean when you are studying medicine you are supposed to turn up for a certain amount of classes before you can even go to the exam. That's at least how it was with one of my sisters that studied medicine.

We have had some "klinikophold" ie doing work in hospital, where its mandatory that you have at least 80 % precense.
Like I said, it was not a break for the entire semester but a few weeks. I still was registrered for the semester.
However I miss some elements from last semester, and I applied for and got dispensation to do it this year instead. So I have extra work to do, and this forum is really inhibiting me from attending studies haha
You are right. I almost want a moderator to permanently ban me. :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom