What's new

Why The Generals Want To Destroy Pakistan?

You didn’t say anything at all. What to say of true or false, but whatever rows your boat.

What needs to be done and said can never come up like it should.

India did fire at the LoC and kill innocent Pakistani civilians. And no response was done by the army!

Everything I said was true, no wonder the Army hasn't won a war. It can't even look at things objectively LMAO.
Army’s objective was to defend from India, it has done so. If you talk of 1971, militarily it was always impossible to defend East Pakistan, talk to any military strategist or tactician and the result will be the same. If you are in Pakistan and not under Indian occupation, then military had done its job. It was also expected that Pakistan will collapse during a military assault by India and cease to exist, didn’t happen in 75 years or so, neither will, since PA is standing.

India did fire at the LoC and kill innocent Pakistani civilians. And no response was done by the army!
PA gives a response, mostly at a time and place of its wanting

Last edited:
Army’s objective was to defend from India, it has done so. If you talk of 1971, militarily it was always impossible to defend East Pakistan, talk to any military strategist or tactician and the result will be the same. If you are in Pakistan and not under Indian occupation, then military had done its job. It was also expected that Pakistan will collapse during a military assault by India and cease to exist, didn’t happen in 75 years or so, neither will, since PA is standing.

That’s just a justification for losing.

PA gives a response, mostly at a time and place of its wanting

Translation: Nothing will happen!

That’s just a justification for losing.

Translation: Nothing will happen!
you have any ideas to throw around or do you dwell in blame games only ? There isn’t any justification, just facts and if you can’t digest them then really that is not my problem.

For you it’s all doom and gloom because you have made up ur mind regarding pessimism.

Back to topic: if military is targeted by someone through Social media or any other means, they will be brought in for interrogation. Such actions aren’t being ignored.

you have any ideas to throw around or do you dwell in blame games only ?

Maybe don't install Ishaq Dar and allow him to wreck the economy 😂

There isn’t any justification, just facts and if you can’t digest them then really that is not my problem.

Well the fact is that Pakistan Army hasn't won a war and allows India to kill civillians on the LoC.

Back to topic:

Didn't you bring IK up when he has said nothing toxic?

One of the useful ways to subdue or chop off roots of any institution is through law. Unfortunately, lawyers are not too keen to unite and initiate a front. The use of social media alone to take on military has been disastrous, but if coupled with law to make repetitive cases, that could have started making a dent into military’s hold of country’s politics. When somebody talks against the military, let’s say on social media, or guilty by association, it will not go un-noticed. Such talk against military had incited may 9 riots. Rounding up will continue. This is what IK has taught the generation - get to know an issue, leave the brain at the toilet and use the tongue like a barking dog. Every military, every institution has weaknesses, they can be exploited but no one in Pakistan has enough brains to find them and exploit them. Military has become more stronger and resilient as a result. Barking dogs seldom bite - that’s the irony. Military has enhanced its intel in all domains and has devised plans regarding countering social media. What started as something that could revolutionise, has bit the dust.
Then there is no peaceful solution to this military problem.
Military has already reduced itself by losing politically and in insurgencies.
No one is safe in Pakistan. No institution is functioning.
A few more blows and they will be gone taking the country down with them.

you have any ideas to throw around or do you dwell in blame games only ? There isn’t any justification, just facts and if you can’t digest them then really that is not my problem.

For you it’s all doom and gloom because you have made up ur mind regarding pessimism.

Back to topic: if military is targeted by someone through Social media or any other means, they will be brought in for interrogation. Such actions aren’t being ignored.
What are the facts ? And why interrogation? Dont we have right to opinion ? Isnt it a fact that military is to serve us and of we are not satisfied with their performance then it should be military that should correct the course not the vice versa ?

With such mentality and topics - No wonder intel is picking up people in vigos and interrogating them. No surprises here.
Yeah intel has no clue nor the desire to pick up and neutralize RAW run TTP and BLA cells. Their vigos' wheel fall off as soon as they encounter real anti state elements.

@Signalian sb,

If you are in Pakistan and not under Indian occupation, then military had done its job.

In a way you are right- the Pak Fauj has ensured that India cant destroy Pakistan. Having said that, with Hindutva dominating India, the latter has no interest left any more in crushing and forcibly reuniting Pak, as previous Congi regimes may have wanted (until 1960s at least)

Regards

Screenshot_20231019_084620_YouTube.jpg

putting aside all absuive streaks
I shall ask an honest question.

Why do the people in uniform look down upon civilians? I am not asking in the political sense, but in the general social sense. Are we not from the same Nation? the only difference being that they wear a uniform, and we do not.

putting aside all absuive streaks
I shall ask an honest question.

Why do the people in uniform look down upon civilians? I am not asking in the political sense, but in the general social sense. Are we not from the same Nation? the only difference being that they wear a uniform, and we do not.
Well when they wear their uniform they think they become a superior being then us normal Pakistani.

Another day another thread.

The Generals would like a stranglehold on Pakistan as it gives them utmost power and an avenue to earn/siphon more money.

Why would they unilaterally withdraw from the power they’ve accumulated in the past decades?

The majority of the people are now questioning the elephant in the room ie military’s supra constitutional role and that is what’s giving them sleepless nights. Why is the normal Pakistani pointing fingers at them?

For a sane institution they’d already have an answer and course correct. But this is not happening to Pakistani establishment.

Well when they wear their uniform they think they become a superior being then us normal Pakistani.
if Signalian there was a proper part of the Armed forces, and not a civilian employee, I would have wanted his sincere response, since I myself have been the victim of such needless disdain by the Army officers.

Another day another thread.

The Generals would like a stranglehold on Pakistan as it gives them utmost power and an avenue to earn/siphon more money.

Why would they unilaterally withdraw from the power they’ve accumulated in the past decades?

The majority of the people are now questioning the elephant in the room ie military’s supra constitutional role and that is what’s giving them sleepless nights. Why is the normal Pakistani pointing their fingers at them?
The three pillars that hold up the Military power are Control of Economy, Control of Politics and Public Opinion. The only pillar that has been damaged is the pillar of public opinion, the other two are quite strongly holding them up. Due to this, they are not worried for themselves per se. Although they would like the public opinion back on their side, but as well all know, and they know, that there is no imminent threat to their power and control.

Back
Top Bottom