What's new

Mecca under threat: Outrage over plan to destroy the 'birthplace' of Prophet Mohamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that different from any other firm that advances up the ranks? You think that the big sharks are going to pay your smaller firm if you are not worth anything. Why did they not pick some average Joe instead? You made it sound like it was all due to Al-Saud founding. So you were bullshitting.

Why don’t you read instead of typ the same shit over and over again, then you would’ve understood it from the beginning, that’s some good advice.

Why don’t you read instead of typ the same shit over and over again, then you would’ve understood it from the beginning, that’s some good advice.

You talked about government FUNDING which is a lie. So you are the clown here as often before. You don't obviously have a clue about how the business world functions. Or how a free market functions. What you idiotically call "government funding" is called business. Normal demand and supply.

Hope you learnt something new again today.

Welcome back to reality :)

No, SBL is still among the largest construction firms in the world. You already got 2 sources that confirm this. One is CNN. The other an renowned paper (ArabianBusiness).

The Saudi Binladin (or Binladen) Group (SBG) is a multinational construction conglomerate and holding company for the assets owned by the bin Laden family, headquartered in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Considered the largest construction firm in the world, Saudi Binladin Group recently signed a US$1.23 billion contract to construct the tallest building in the world, Kingdom Tower in Jeddah.

Company profiles - High-level handelsmissie naar Saudi-Arabië voor infrastructuur, mobiliteit en verkeerstechnologie

I don't care about whether they are the biggest, among the biggest or "just" the biggest in the Middle East.

My point, which you have consistently missed somehow, was to show that they are not nobodies and that such news like this British Tabloid newspaper claims is correct would be published by them because otherwise how they did make this story up?
But not such a thing has happened. Hence we can rightfully question the truthfulness of this news.

Is that so difficult to understand or what?

@al-Hasani

still trying to cling on the last ropes I see.

News reports are not sources.
forbes that is worldwide considered a highly respected list maker is considered a good source.

I hate to be the one that bursts your bubble, but these are the facts that stand.

Forbes. Learn about their history.

You talked about government FUNDING which is a lie. So you are the clown here as often before. You don't obviously have a clue about how the business world functions. Or how a free market functions. What you idiotically call "government funding" is called business. Normal demand and supply.

You learn now.

Saudi Binladin Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The SBG was founded in 1931 by Sheikh Mohammed bin Laden Sayyid, whose relationship with the country's founder, Abdel Aziz al Saud, led to important government contracts such as refurbishing the mosques at Mecca and Medina.

Add to that some good money contracts + funding, of course funding.

You learn now.

Saudi Binladin Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The SBG was founded in 1931 by Sheikh Mohammed bin Laden Sayyid, whose relationship with the country's founder, Abdel Aziz al Saud, led to important government contracts such as refurbishing the mosques at Mecca and Medina.

Add to that some good money contracts + funding, of course funding.

Where is the proof of any funding? You are bullshitting again. Cooperation is not government funding.

Explain to me how those kind of deals work in a liberal and free market economy in your eyes. How do you define demand and supply for instance?

Go ahead.

Sayyid? WTF. No such name. Only bin Laden.

Where is the proof of any funding? You are bullshitting again. Cooperation is not government funding.

Explain to me how those kind of deals work in a liberal and free market economy in your eyes. How do you define demand and supply for instance?

Go ahead.

Sheikh & custodian of the holy mosques *bowing* Abo Mt3eb likes to fund, funded many things all around the world.
Surely they also funded the bin ladens since the relation between them.

Demand and supply doesn’t exist in my bedouin world

Sheikh & custodian of the holy mosques *bowing* Abo Mt3eb likes to fund, funded many things all around the world.
Surely they also funded the bin ladens since the relation between them.

Demand and supply doesn’t exist in my bedouin world

Well, this just proves that you have no idea how all that works in the modern world.

Nor any proof of any government FUNDING. Cooperation and demand and supply is not FUNDING.

Du bist dumb

Long time man .... how you been?

Well, this just proves that you have no idea how all that works in the modern world.

Nor any proof of any government FUNDING. Cooperation and demand and supply is not FUNDING.

Du bist tumb

They funded it anyway, whether theres evidence or not it’s obvious.

They funded it anyway, whether theres evidence or not it’s obvious.

You drunk again? They did not FUND anything. SBL group managed to grow from nothing into one of the largest construction firms in the world. They were chosen as the main construction firm by Al-Saud not because they were SBL but because they were efficient and the best pick according to Al-Saud.

What the hell is so difficult to understand about this?

Now explain to me how those kind of deals work in a liberal and free market economy in your eyes. How do you define demand and supply for instance?

Go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom