What's new

Mecca under threat: Outrage over plan to destroy the 'birthplace' of Prophet Mohamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do we aspect from these terrorists traitors enemy of islam

Why would I should not care :D this forum is multi national, everybody talks about others, I'm just mentioning my own observation.

Again! Please, some body for once, explain what is Wahabi ideology, instead of just spewing eternal hate?

Reformist Ideology that Implanted Abdul Wahab and the monarchs in the holy land and permanently annihilated the caliphate and started Reforms in religion by bulldozing the historic structures and razing them to the ground and putting strict controls on the people. While In Islam there is No Monarchy but most Muslims are no more concerned about it.

Saudi Arabia a muslim country is planning to bulldoze the birthplace of Prophet Mohamed.yet there are no riots no bomb threats from any terrorist organisations no chaos no nothing & they have demolished multiple mosques before ....but when india a hindu majority country demolished..babri mosque ...we received international reactions riots and what not,...lol

@WebMaster

Why not close this thread when this news is clearly false? What is the purpose of this thread? It only attracts idiots and trolls.

Why close the thread?
House of Saud are known to have done this in the past, ie destroying ancient sites for a bunch of new sky-lines, hotels and shopping malls.
Its topic worthy of discussion, so censure should be avoided.
Thanks. :)

Why close the thread?
House of Saud are known to have done this in the past, ie destroying ancient sites for a bunch of new sky-lines, hotels and shopping malls.
Its topic worthy of discussion, so censure should be avoided.
Thanks. :)

Because this news is simply not correct. Just empty speculation where no sources are even provided. I can't find this news anywhere else. Why is that?

The skyscrapers in KSA can be counted on 1 single hand. There is 1 single skyscraper (real one) in all of Hijaz. 1.

Which sites are those? You are talking about those shrines where grave worshipping was practiced?

Which sites are those? You are talking about those shrines where grave worshipping was practiced?

House of Saud always give excuse for destroying all kinds of ancient sites, like it was place for grave worshipping and idols.
In reality the Saud royal family/tribe, along with its allies in religious establishment (Wahhab) patologically hate the prophet and his family. And this is a fact.

Says the dude from Kyrgyzstan.:lol: A country that most people have never even heard about!

not being heard is better than being heard as backwater retard camel herder who takes out his numerous ninja wives in golden chains as dogs. seen them in istanbul and was WTF middle ages :hitwall:. don't mention me again you idiot. and stop saying semitics this, semitics that. you semitics were ragtag savages who encountered sumerians after 3000 BC, learned something from them who took you into their city-states and later you betrayed them and invaded all their city-states (looks like some personality behavior is hereditary). but you were so uneducated that you were deeply impressed by sumerians. it was so deep that until 550 BC you kept on memorizing their language and names of their gods. don't argue with me on this, i'm not taking my info from wikipedia as you do (lamest act ever LOL). i studied assyriology.

addendum: i only replied because you mentioned me. i'm not muslim and don't give sh.t about your quarrels. you can slaughter each other as you do since Karbala. you're on my ignore list. no need to waste time reading your arab stronk11!! sh.t

not being heard is better than being heard as backwater retard camel herder who takes out his numerous ninja wives in golden chains as dogs. seen them in istanbul and was WTF middle ages :hitwall:. don't mention me again you idiot. and stop saying semitics this, semitics that. you semitics were ragtag savages who encountered sumerians after 3000 BC, learned something from them who took you into their city-states and later you betrayed them and invaded all their city-states (looks like some personality behavior is hereditary). but you were so uneducated that you were deeply impressed by sumerians. it was so deep that until 550 BC you kept on memorizing their language and names of their gods. don't argue with me on this, i'm not taking my info from wikipedia as you do (lamest act ever LOL). i studied assyriology.

addendum: i only replied because you mentioned me. i'm not muslim and don't give sh.t about your quarrels. you can slaughter each other as you do since Karbala. you're on my ignore list. no need to waste time reading your arab stronk11!! sh.t

LOL, says the guy whose country produces nothing and is totally unknown. A failed state in other words. One of the most poor. Where kidnapping wives is still common. I mean Kyrgyzstan? Has anybody even heard about such a country? You talking Russian or what language?
Kyrgyz talking about barbarianism. Funny. Extremely funny. You ever had any civilization of note? Did you even built a city? I mean everything in Central Asia is Persian culture. Balkh, Bukhara, Samarkand etc.

Yes, Semitic people had among the greatest civilizations on earth and oldest. Not something one can tell about your people with a straight face. Sumerians were rumored to be related people since they lived just next door and in any way they got absorbed and they were the first real civilization that btw had no relations to your people. More to us the ancient people of the ME.

They even erased Ottoman history that spanned a Millennia.... just to ensure themselves that Ottomans never came! LMFAO! :D

And guess what..... they NAMED THE GOD DAMN TOWER AS???????

There is no BIGGER shirk in this world than belittling the house of Allah....... Gods eternal hellfire awaits them and their generations....

These Wahabs and their devil offsprings are the true followers and children of Iblees.

Dude, there are only and merely three holy sites for Muslims; Al-Masjid Al-Haram, Al-Aqssa and Al-Masjid Al-Nabawi. Other than those have no religious value for us Muslims. However, if you think that there is anything that is holly other than these three you are a Mushrik by Islamic Sharia as you are no different than pagans who used to worship idols to get closer to Allah.

Plus, I believe expanding Al-Masjid Al-Haram and building towers to accommodate the rising numbers of pilgrims is much more important than ruins.

What you, Shia and other minorities think has no value as your thinking on this matter is baseless and built on deviant beliefs.

Easy there, kanka. I know these guys are frustrating to deal with but the mods are gonna start banning people if threads get personal. I'm not trying to get into your business but we can't let it turn into throwing insults and stuff.

To be fair, I'm not a fan of Saudis either. Some of my kin and an Egyptian left this world cuz of a terror attack in the Sinai.

S Korea condemns deadly Egypt bombing - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Easy there, kanka. I know these guys are frustrating to deal with but the mods are gonna start banning people if threads get personal. I'm not trying to get into your business but we can't let it turn into throwing insults and stuff.

To be fair, I'm not a fan of Saudis either. Some of my kin and an Egyptian left this world cuz of a terror attack in the Sinai.

S Korea condemns deadly Egypt bombing - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

I condemn the bombings and RIP to the Koreans that got killed, but at the same time those South Koreans missionaries are truly retarded people.

The question is can anyone do anything about it? To me the house will be more of historical importance. Other cultures are trying to preserve their historical buildings for their future generations. The Saudis on the other hand are creating a new brand of Islam.
If you think so then you have a problem in your religious beliefs as Saudi Arabia is specific strictly follow Quraan and Sahih Sunnah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom