What's new

Mecca under threat: Outrage over plan to destroy the 'birthplace' of Prophet Mohamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Saudis lay one finger on Muslim holy sites, it will give us the green light to get rid of Al Aqsa.

INSHALLAH

:omghaha:

False news. Nor anything to make fun of. I doubt that the Israelis would be stupid enough to raze the Al-Aqsa Mosque. Besides it is shared between Palestine and Israel.

Cool pics bro, especially the one with sunset background.

It is looking chaotic right now but it will look much better once Makkah has been modernized. Right now only like 5% is done. This is why the tower looks odd because it stands alone.

Yes, I always notice that the Hindus and Shias are on the same side. It is indeed a big curiosity. Happens again and again. Cute. It really is..
Why you are dragging Hindus unnecessarily dude??
As for Indians commenting on this thread,I found only three Indians commenting on this thread
One of them is Muslim and other two comments had nothing to do with the thread material i.e." Arabia destroying there holy sites".

So let's see, Saudi Arabia supports al Qaeda and bulldozes the birthplace of islams holiest prophet, sounds like the Saudis are doing the devils work. It was prophet Mohammed who said the horns of the devil will come from Saudi Arabia .

You the reference to being an infidel was given to the Regime itself by you. Please don't try to twist your words, it sounds utterly stupid.

Anyway, Thanks for considering a whole broad base of human beings to be the opposite to the faith which you adhere to out of nothing but a lambasting tantrum.

SAUD family are not Muslims

Non religious like you which is not Muslim.

The rest is gibberish shit

Last edited:
If the Saudis lay one finger on Muslim holy sites, it will give us the green light to get rid of Al Aqsa.

INSHALLAH

:omghaha:

What kind of a logic is this??Do you wait for the Saudis to signal you before your government finally takes any substantial action? If they consider it their business then they must abolish the practice of Hajj and if not then it stays the business of every Muslim across the world though I doubt they would be doing something of this sort.

I don’t know what you mean or what the problem is here, I said Saud regime aren’t Muslims can it be more clear then that.

The regime itself as an entity and a whole represents the nation of KSA. Maybe because you're minor, you don't understand the devil you're talking about.

Anyway, I'm glad that you've finally shown your true color.

The regime itself as an entity and a whole represents the nation of KSA. Maybe because you're minor, you don't understand the devil you're talking about.

Anyway, I'm glad that you've finally shown your true color.

Ahl Saud can be jews, that doesn’t mean your all jews,
whether a government represents it’s people is an opinion, many disagree with their governments.

Which color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom