What's new

Mecca under threat: Outrage over plan to destroy the 'birthplace' of Prophet Mohamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudi Arabia is extremely barbaric country which is ruled by Jahelias. The Saud royal family has a long term plan to demolish Islam from the birth place of the prophet. They made the country a homosexual country by not letting boys and girls mix together, have open gay parties in Riyadh and Jeddah every week. Its a gay heaven. The monarchs are the real enemies of Islam and the prophet. Syria recently made a film on Saud, the culprit who captured the land. It was so good film.

Now Saudi Arabia is planning to bulldoze the Prophet's birthplace. I am sure they will soon bulldoze sacred Hira mount and build a 5 star hotel where they can dance only with boys every week. SICK.

No not that one. This one was in Wadi nu3man in Makkah and is very recent. However the authority pledged to go after the one who did this. It is all over the news btw.

Here it is. very sad indeed.

rpNH8.png

السلاح في يد الجاهل كارثة

:tsk:

@WebMaster please deal with the @IamBengali troll.

@Manticore

Saudi Arabia is extremely barbaric country which is ruled by Jahelias. The Saud royal family has a long term plan to demolish Islam from the birth place of the prophet. They made the country a homosexual country by not letting boys and girls mix together, have open gay parties in Riyadh and Jeddah every week. Its a gay heaven. The monarchs are the real enemies of Islam and the prophet. Syria recently made a film on Saud, the culprit who captured the land. It was so good film.

Now Saudi Arabia is planning to bulldoze the Prophet's birthplace. I am sure they will soon bulldoze sacred Hira mount and build a 5 star hotel where they can dance only with boys every week. SICK.

I agree. House of Saud has changed the social fabric of the Arabian people and engineered them into a bunch of Twilight-loving fags.

I agree. House of Saud has changed the social fabric of the Arabian people and engineered them into a bunch of Twilight-loving fags.

Syria: Saudi prince's anger over royal biopic

_71768948_king-of-the-sands.png

A Syrian film about the founder of modern Saudi Arabia has been shown in Damascus, despite attempts from a Saudi prince to have it banned, it appears.

The film, King of the Sands, was screened in the Syrian capital last Friday after being denounced by Prince Talal Bin-Abd-al-Aziz for "distorting a great historical figure", the Arabian Business website reports. It tells the story of the rise of late King Abd-al-Aziz Al Saud, also known as Ibn Saud, and the foundation of the Saudi kingdom in early 20th Century. The film, directed by Syrian Najdat Anzour, had its first showing in London last September, and is one of the first feature films to tackle the character of Ibn Saud, played by Italian actor Fabio Testi.

The feature is controversial in Saudi eyes because of the way it portrays Ibn Saud as "an unscrupulous, bloodthirsty womaniser who was a pawn of the British", Iranian Press TV reported earlier this year. The film's trailer shows a young Ibn Saud as a zealous leader, converting British intelligence officer John Philby to Islam "in name, without practise". In another scene, the trailer shows Ibn Saud in the bedroom with a young wife.

The director says the film is a useful piece of "history revision" that draws on what happened 100 years ago to comment on the "current chaos" in the Arab world. Lebanese pro-Hezbollah newspaper Al-Akhbar noted that the film had already been shown in Beirut, and Saudi objections are probably the result of Riyadh's support for the anti-Assad rebellion in Syria.

Prince Talal Bin-Abd-al-Aziz lambasted the feature on his Twitter account, saying: "This film will end up in the garbage bin of failed art works". The Saudi prince, who is one of Ibn Saud's 18 sons, added that he had sought the mediation of a "friend in common" with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to "ban showing the film" in the country. However, his mission appears to have failed, with Syrian TV showing a large audience applauding a screening at the opera house in Damascus.

BBC News - Syria: Saudi prince's anger over royal biopic

Not Mecca...... this is where you are wrong.... it's the heritage of all Muslims.....by divine decree......

they ( saudi's ) still manage mecca and media with very great honor , if you are talking about muslims of Pakistan , some of our taliban brother put the image of Mullah omar on mecca :astagh:
or maybe they will implement jirga rule in mecca medina :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Very bad initiative of wahabs/salafis they are ruining the world.

and what is happening in india ?? go preach your khan's or bollywood first , or at least try to stop those song writers who are using Quranic statements or Allah's name in songs and chick is dancing almost half naked :astagh:

their country their law

If they are sick & you guys don't like them then, why do you Bengalis go their to work ? if you don't like them, then don't take their remittances, don't go their to work you poor Bengali, but you ungrateful poor Bengalis, will take their money to feed your greedy & hungry stomach & @ the same time will also bad mouth them . now that is what I call ungrateful, shame on you & your poor Bangladesh.
look if your bloody country is poor & your poor country needs Saudi money then don't bad mouth them understand, its simple as that. if you are poor, then keep your head down & behave like a poor people after all so much pride does not suits a poor country that depends on Saudi remittance like Bangladesh. you guys bite the hand which feeds you, shame on your Bangladesh ! you bangalis are not only SICK but are also ungrateful leeches

السلاح في يد الجاهل كارثة

:tsk:

@WebMaster please deal with the @IamBengali troll.

@Manticore
bro this bangali guy is just sick believe me he constantly provokes Pakistan & Saudi , I have reported him so many times I don't know why MOD'S are not taking action against him

@WebMaster @Manticore I agree , this @IamBengali guy is a chronic troll please check him, he constantly provokes Pakistani & Saudi members

Last edited:
Everything is no problem when it's a JEW USA country
Will the muslims let it do?

their country their law

If they are sick & you guys don't like them then, why do you Bengalis go their to work ? if you don't like them, then don't take their remittances, don't go their to work you poor Bengali, but you ungrateful poor Bengalis, will take their money to feed your greedy & hungry stomach & @ the same time will also bad mouth them . now that is what I call ungrateful, shame on you & your poor Bangladesh.
look if your bloody country is poor & your poor country needs Saudi money then don't bad mouth them understand, its simple as that. if you are poor, then keep your head down & behave like a poor people after all so much pride does not suits a poor country that depends on Saudi remittance like Bangladesh. you guys bite the hand which feeds you, shame on your Bangladesh ! you bangalis are not only SICK but are also ungrateful leeches

bro this bangali guy is just sick believe me he is constantly provokes Pakistan & Saudi , I have reported him so many times I don't why MOD'S are not taking action against him

@WebMaster @Manticore I agree , this @IamBengali guy is a chronic troll please check him, he constantly provokes Pakistani & Saudi members

Yes, he acts like a classified clown and serial troll. Time to deal with him indeed.

Last edited:
Even if this news is genuine, Non-Saudis have no rights to raise a finger. What lies within our borders is a matter of our concern only.:pop:

I agree but as long as non Saudis don't travel to KSA for Hajj and you can obviously abolish the practice. Otherwise in my opinion, It is the right of every Muslim to raise a finger in this regard.

They even erased Ottoman history that spanned a Millennia
What are you talking about?

These Wahabs and their devil offsprings are the true followers and children of Iblees
There is too much hate about Wahab (name of Allah) among forum administration... i wonder what is the confusion in your minds?

they are influenced by wahabi ideology
Again! Please, some body for once, explain what is Wahabi ideology, instead of just spewing eternal hate?

LOL, the net time any ahole opens his mouth about babri masjid, he should just be told about this.
Just build another one, more grand than earlier one or we call the mosque destroyers......

Anyway I don't see the purpose for this thread when this news is clearly false. Even the title is totally false. Planning? Since when?

I will not be surprised by any news anymore. Maybe next week they will write that the Saudi Arabian government intends to bulldoze all of Makkah and Madinah.

No not that one. This one was in Wadi nu3man in Makkah and is very recent. However the authority pledged to go after the one who did this. It is all over the news btw.

Here it is. very sad indeed.

rpNH8.png

That photo still pisses me off.

@WebMaster

Time to close this trolling thread. Brings nothing good. The news is false.

You don't need a brainer to know its a false news.
An Iranian shitte prophecing and his Pakistani subjects, getting ready for war!!!!!
Not to mention the criticism of hindus from very second post, unbelieveable stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom