What's new

Mecca under threat: Outrage over plan to destroy the 'birthplace' of Prophet Mohamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldozing the birthplace of Mohamed: Developers set to demolish building next to site of the Prophet's home to make way for imam's residence
  • Plans to demolish the birthplace of the Prophet Mohamed
  • Developers Saudi Binladin Group propose that it be razed to make way instead for the imam’s residence and an adjacent presidential palace
  • Kingdom's rulers deny the Prophet was born in the House of Mawlid
Bulldozing the birthplace of Mohammed: Developers set to demolish building next to site of the Prophet's home to make way for imam's residence | Mail Online

Forget about these news being true or not. Let me ask this, since when did Persians care about Islamic holy sites? You have got Cyrus' tomb within your own boarders. This is your holy site as far as we are concerned.

kissing-the-earth-on-approach-to-koroushs-tomb.jpg
zk3h2e.jpg

Last edited:
So you are saying that you want to turn all the 20+ Arab countries into your personal Emirates/Sheikhdomes/Sultanates/Sharifates /Kingdoms etc.?

So who takes Yemen? Will you then call yourself the Imam of Yemen like the old rulers? What about Oman next by? Will you keep the Sultan title?

Worse will you give all those countries to your relatives so they can call themselves the King of Morocco or Emir of Algeria etc.:o:o_O

Will you retake all the lost territories of the Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Famitid etc. dynasties?

What about Al-Andalus? We want Iberia back!:victory1:
Worry about the Saudi for now. I only want Saudi for now after that i will sate my hunger on the latter , if you act as a spy you may be rewarded 10 times your weight in gold :D

The non Muslim Saud regime uses Islam for it’s political needs only, they’re atheist

leave your overused phrases out of it.

The non-Muslim Takfiriistic rhetoric directed at us isn't a new thing either.

At least I produce something of my own, which is too painful for you to hear of course. While you on the other hand have nothing but parroting the same phrases you get to hear on daily basis.

The non-Muslim Takfiriistic rhetoric directed at us isn't a new thing either.

At least I produce something of my own, which is too painful for you to hear of course. While you on the other hand have nothing but parroting the same phrases you get to hear on daily basis.

Your not Saud family to start with.
Pakistanis are killing each other, copy that and post it everywhere.

Forget about these news being true or not. Let me ask this, since when did Persians care about Islamic holy sites? You have got Cyrus' tomb within your own boarders. This is your holy site as far as we are concern.

View attachment 18201 View attachment 18202

So no Persian can be Muslim ?
Again using Islam as a political tool.

Who know maybe im Erdogan. ;)

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhahaHAhAHAHAHAHAHAh

LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TROLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLL

Who is King Abdullah? Is that really you @Arabian Legend

You should not be up that late considering your age!!!!

JEW USA

That would be a shame to that gov, imagine Ahmedinejad on PDF & youtube hating on others daily

:lol:

Not sure if serious??????!!!!!!!!

I always knew that you were Al-Maliki.

Last edited:
The non Muslim Saud regime uses Islam for it’s political needs only, they’re atheist

i second that. they wrecked havoc and they will only understand upon arrival of Imam Mahdi a.s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom