What's new

Mecca under threat: Outrage over plan to destroy the 'birthplace' of Prophet Mohamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im afraid the Makkawis don't agree with you on that one. :dirol:

You are welcome to come for spirituals fulfillment but keep your dictations to yourself, that's what they say.:)
And who may the Makis be? I swear i saw more pathans in makkah then Arbas themselves.
btw Pakistanis in general reproduce like crazy so get ready for a demographic change with 50-100 years :D

Let me do the devils work since our resident Mullah's have deemed skyscrapers haram. Then I will give them skyscrapers, LOL.

clock_1z.jpg

8075877257_13108e0300_o.jpg

All sizes | Kaabah Masjidil Al-Haram & Zam-zam Clock Tower, Mecca | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Mecca_3_4_.jpg

BWGDiIBIIAEyrDe.jpg:large

It looks odd right now because it is just the beginning of remodeling Makkah.
I did not like it at first either but I think that it will fit into the future Makkah which is just starting to emerge. A mess right now to be honest.

But if people want heritage then go visit all the villages and small mountain towns next or not far from Makkah. This is not the tiny Vatican but a city with million of inhabitants that is only going to grow in size. People (Makkawis) don't want to live in those century old neighborhoods.

Nah... a reservist in the Turkish Armed Forces (Artillery)..... along with batch-mates of similar opinion in Pakistan Army, who shall will be full-fledged generals in 13 - 15 years..... I always think long term! :D

Are waiting for the basement dude too?:lol:

@Hyperion what do you think of a pakhtoon takeover of Saudia Arabia? We can call it Pakhtun Arabia then, you may even fulfill your lifelong wish of becoming emperor(since your old you'll die soon and i'll suceed you) :D

And who may the Makis be? I swear i saw more pathans in makkah then Arbas themselves.
btw Pakistanis in general reproduce like crazy so get ready for a demographic change with 50-100 years :D

:angry::tsk:

Makkah is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world dude! The majority are still locals. Remember that those people are non-nationals.

But yes, the locals do not want to live in those century old neighborhoods that were close to collapsing etc. and where crime rates are higher etc. They like all other people want new and better infrastructure. Not every city with more than 1 million inhabitants can look like Sana'a where everything is old.

Besides Makkah is visited by millions of pilgrims each year and that number is only going to increase by each year. A city like Sana'a would not be able to host all of those visitors without new infrastructure.

Makkah looked much differently (much more old heritage was preserved) decades ago where pilgrims were not arriving in the millions each year but a few thousands only and where people next by or from across the world were not arriving in big numbers. This process was inevitable.

Nopes... it will require a huge squeeze maneuver from two sides.... will wait till I have at least 12 / 16 generals on board...... I am sort of a Peer for many such individuals.... whom I've been gradually nurturing about the dangers of Wahabi movement...... I shall wait till the situation is conducive and some idiot political scenario is at play to take over..... :D

@Hyperion what do you think of a pakhtoon takeover of Saudia Arabia? We can call it Pakhtun Arabia then, you may even fulfill your lifelong wish of becoming emperor(since your old you'll die soon and i'll suceed you) :D

I shall be a visiting tourist / pilgrim one day..... by the will of Allah in one to two decades.... all prepared...... see ya then... infidel..... :D

Makkah looked much differently (much more old heritage was preserved) decades ago where pilgrims were not arriving in the millions each year but a few thousands only and where people next by or from across the world were not arriving in big numbers.

:angry::tsk:

Makkah is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world dude! The majority are still locals. Remember that those people are non-nationals.

But yes, the locals do not want to live in those century old neighborhoods that were close to collapsing etc. and where crime rates are higher etc. They like all other people want new and better infrastructure. Not every city with more than 1 million inhabitants can look like Sana'a where everything is old.
it is a troll thread man lets treat it as such ;)
now surrender your land Arab

Persians, the whole lot of them, are touchy, erratic and unreasonable fools... they get inflamed by everything.... I mean everything... they defy logic, like their monkey-carrying-space-rocket defies laws of gravitation! :D

I think the Persians are the only ones serious over here :D
not so sure about the arabs :p:

it is a troll thread man lets treat it as such ;)
now surrender your land Arab

So you are saying that you want to turn all the 20+ Arab countries into your personal Emirates/Sheikhdomes/Sultanates/Sharifates /Kingdoms etc.?

So who takes Yemen? Will you then call yourself the Imam of Yemen like the old rulers? What about Oman next by? Will you keep the Sultan title?

Worse will you give all those countries to your relatives so they can call themselves the King of Morocco or Emir of Algeria etc.:o:o_O

Will you retake all the lost territories of the Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Famitid etc. dynasties?

What about Al-Andalus? We want Iberia back!:victory1:
Sicily, Malta and Cyprus too.

Since when have skyscrapers become haram?:o:o_O

10667093485_e9b30f476d_h.jpg

8075877257_13108e0300_o.jpg

مكة وقت الكسوف
by kmheer, on Flickr

Clock Towers MAKKAH - برج الساعة مكة المكرمة
by Youssef_Ahmed, on Flickr

Jam Besar Makkah
by gusphar, on Flickr

meccaprplan.jpg

Makkah is one big building ground right now. A lot of residential projects are coming up. Don't get the hate.

Makkah is a city where millions live. Not a village.

Well I can only speak on Hyperion's behalf..he's just nagging you folks coz you failed to send him a shipment of a few Najdi goats.:p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom