What's new

Mecca under threat: Outrage over plan to destroy the 'birthplace' of Prophet Mohamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need a brainer to know its a false news.
An Iranian shitte prophecing and his Pakistani subjects, getting ready for war!!!!!
Not to mention the criticism of hindus from very second post, unbelieveable stuff.

Yes, I always notice that the Hindus and Shias are on the same side. It is indeed a big curiosity. Happens again and again. Cute. It really is.

But this news has nothing to do with Iran or Shias unless the editor is that which I doubt. The point is just that the news is not correct and sensationalist. Like your usual British tabloid.

Stop spinning words and banking on some illiterate to follow your dictates and whims... everyone on this forum is educated, specially the administration, they understand the nuances and when people try to play them..... and the name I was mentioning was Abdul-Wahab the Iblees... now it's not my problem that you are one of his followers..... some devil hijacking Allah SWT's name, doesn't make him an angel... a devil remains a devil.....

Now go try to corner someone else with your words..... "tumhari daal yahan nahin' galni"... you're better off on street brainwashing 7 years old, telling them tales about how "ghazwa-e-hind" is gonna take place, and how you are supposed to fight one!

Stop engaging me... else you know that I have 10x your grey matter and million times saucier tongue to spin words.....

There is too much hate about Wahab (name of Allah) among forum administration... i wonder what is the confusion in your minds?

With all due respect but I think India has little to say in this regard considering the fact that it adopts a secular lifestyle.

If Indians are secular, than why every one of them is burned after death?

Very bad initiative of wahabs/salafis they are ruining the world.

It is you hindus, who are runing hte world with your stink.

Have you even taken over Allah SWT's job of judging who'll enter hell and who heaven..... as far as I can see, you are destined for a dark corner of hell....

Aren't you the same fool who had Zia-ul-Haq's photo as his profile image? If yes, then I rest my case.

If Indians are secular, than why every one of them is burned after death?

Stop spinning words and banking on some illiterate to follow your dictates and whims... everyone on this forum is educated, specially the administration, they understand the nuances and when people try to play them..... and the name I was mentioning was Abdul-Wahab the Iblees... now it's not my problem that you are one of his followers..... some devil hijacking Allah SWT's name, doesn't make him an angel... a devil remains a devil.....

Now go try to corner someone else with your words..... "tumhari daal yahan nahin' galni"... you're better off on street brainwashing 7 years old, telling them tales about how "ghazwa-e-hind" is gonna take place, and how you are supposed to fight one!

Stop engaging me... else you know that I have 10x your grey matter and million times saucier tongue to spin words.....

Stop your illetracy.... rihgt here.
Explain me how Abdul Wahab was a devil? if you can't explain it than why it is so much publicised here? and why are you not a devil, instead of him?`

Every other post of this forum is talking about Wahab, it is natural to have one of those hate monger posts questioned!

You don't believe in Gazwa Hind, but you believe in all the BS comming from Iran in the name of Islam? In any case, where you heard me talking about it with 7 year old?

You wish, i'm better off on street! so much jelousy is not good, jelous boy!

Dude, you are one ill informed kid.... do you even read my posts? If Abdul-Wahab was a dick, so are the Ayatollahs of Iran.... both of them are bad for our health...

For example.... let's take you..... tertiary knowledge of Islam, yet a follower of Abdul-Wahab..... limited knowledge of the world, yet a commentator on a world-class forum...... I can go on and on.......

Do you get my point? Or I need to go "Gaa gaa goo gooo pakh pakh takh takh" and bring in some teaching tools such as plastic toys, and such?

Stop your illetracy.... rihgt here.
Explain me how Abdul Wahab was a devil? if you can't explain it than why it is so much publicised here? and why are you not a devil, instead of him?`

Every other post of this forum is talking about Wahab, it is natural to have one of those hate monger posts questioned!

You don't believe in Gazwa Hind, but you believe in all the BS comming from Iran in the name of Islam? In any case, where you heard me talking about it with 7 year old?

You wish, i'm better off on street! so much jelousy is not good, jelous boy!

Have you even taken over Allah SWT's job of judging who'll enter hell and who heaven..... as far as I can see, you are destined for a dark corner of hell....

Aren't you the same fool who had Zia-ul-Haq's photo as his profile image? If yes, then I rest my case.

As far i understand you are the most hateful person, i have ever seen!
It is you taking over the job of Allah not me.
I'm just do not see reason to believe that Indians are seculars.... when they believe in religous rituals, till the very end of them.

I am one of the most loving people you'll ever meet...... it's just that, on rare occasions, people with limited knowledge, get on my nerves....... :D

As far i understand you are the most hateful person, i have ever seen!
It is you taking over the job of Allah not me.
I'm just do not see reason to believe that Indians are seculars.... when they believe in religous rituals, till the very end of them.

Do you get my point? Or I need to go "Gaa gaa goo gooo pakh pakh takh takh" and bring in some teaching tools such as plastic toys, and such?

If Abdul-Wahab was a dick, so are the Ayatollahs of Iran.... both of them are bad for our health...

This is no educated reply.... boy.

Where as you do believe in every BS comming from Iran... your comments on this fake Ayatullah news is a proof enough!

Keep your tools inside your self, those are better suited to kids spoiled by Peshawaris.

Dude....... you really are dyslexic, aren't you? I am saying Ayatollahs and Ahl-e-Sauds are one of the same things, two sides of the same coin! o_O

This is no educated reply.... boy.

Where as you do believe in every BS comming from Iran... your comments on this fake Ayatullah news is a proof enough!

I am one of the most loving people you'll ever meet...... it's just that, on rare occasions, people with limited knowledge, get on my nerves....... :D

Than share your knowledge and answer one of your towering claims.

Dude....... you really are dyslexic, aren't you? I am saying Ayatollahs and Ahl-e-Sauds are one of the same things, two sides of the same coin! o_O

You are also sying that i'm devil and follower of abdul wahab!
I'm syaing, i do not know what the hell is wrong with Abdul Wahab and you are going left and right, instead of answering a one question, which should be nothing for you!

Than share your knowledge and answer one of your towering claims.

peter_parker_meme_in_hd_by_lemmino-d60268f.png

Yes, I always notice that the Hindus and Shias are on the same side. It is indeed a big curiosity. Happens again and again. Cute. It really is.

But this news has nothing to do with Iran or Shias unless the editor is that which I doubt. The point is just that the news is not correct and sensationalist. Like your usual British tabloid.

It is no curiosity for me. Its there belief in Gazwa Hind, which bound them together.

According to the traditions, both of them will be destroyed by an army, hence they both believe its Pak army.

If the Saudis lay one finger on Muslim holy sites, it will give us the green light to get rid of Al Aqsa.

INSHALLAH

:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom